Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,916 members, 7,866,485 topics. Date: Thursday, 20 June 2024 at 06:28 PM

If Only We Were Taught Business At An Early Age -- OAP Michael Effiong - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / If Only We Were Taught Business At An Early Age -- OAP Michael Effiong (111 Views)

Mention One Thing Nobody Taught You How To Do But You Can Do Perfectly Well / Mention One Thing Nobody Taught You How To Do But You Can Do It Very Well?? / Don't use your Mother for Ritual_OAP Michael Effiong warns yahoo yahoo boys (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

If Only We Were Taught Business At An Early Age -- OAP Michael Effiong by Topbaze: 3:27pm On Jul 06, 2021
Media Personality, Michael Effiong, popularly known as Egbegba of Kpoko FM Warri, has given a hint of what life would've been for Nigerian youths if only they were taught business at an early age. He said this via is Facebook page:

If only we were taught business at an early age, it would've been better. Imagine having to involve yourself in different businesses in your early 20s, before you get to your 30s you must have gotten a clue of where you are going and what to do. Your investment and business language will be topnotch. China is practicing such.
In Nigeria, it is about school, school, school. I ain't against school and I won't be against it, but we should know that what we are practicing today is a westernized form of education and it isn't a true reflection of what we are as a people. Our culture differs with theirs, so should our education be.
An average Nigeria in the educational sector in his early 20s is either thinking of scaling through JAMB or getting a good grades in a higher institution. Education is more than getting good grades. Education with nothing to eat at the end is almost nonsensical.
The Igbo trading culture is one admirable part of life we've not been able to look into. While it seem informal, but is ain't out of place, because it has produced countless millionaires and skilled individuals.

...this article should be long, but let me stop here. Don't be shy to keep your CV and work like you've never been to the four walls of a university. I've done it. Work and eat.����

https://www.facebook.com/114918913673127/posts/364176662080683/

(1) (Reply)

~foxxymobile Service Apartments In Enugu Nigeria 07088373660 / SEO Company In Uk For Small Business / State Policing

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.