Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,654 members, 7,809,479 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 10:17 AM

Are You Putting Off Your Hair Wash Days Due To "Hair Fall Shower Stress" ? - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Are You Putting Off Your Hair Wash Days Due To "Hair Fall Shower Stress" ? (262 Views)

Be Sincere, How often Do You Wash Your Towel? / Guys Putting Pepper Into Toto Of Caught Slay Queen Who Stole Phones (video) / Driver And Passengers Fall In A Ditch While Trying To Pass A Bad Road. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Are You Putting Off Your Hair Wash Days Due To "Hair Fall Shower Stress" ? by penguin2021(f): 3:32pm On Jul 06, 2021
Have you faced the problem of hair loss? How have you solved it?
Re: Are You Putting Off Your Hair Wash Days Due To "Hair Fall Shower Stress" ? by crysmile(m): 1:07pm On Jul 13, 2021
Chronic stress and the inability to relax are some of the key causes of hair loss. There is no need to be afraid of it. You just need to get tested and find the cause.
Re: Are You Putting Off Your Hair Wash Days Due To "Hair Fall Shower Stress" ? by pixie2: 10:15pm On Jul 16, 2021
Unpleasant, but such a problem can be solved. And it can be solved relatively quickly. I can recommend hair growth pills , a completely natural remedy for hair loss, which helps to restore hair to its former beauty. I tested it on myself, so I can safely recommend it. Try it and forget about baldness!

(1) (Reply)

Benefits Of Having A Well-designed Website / Join My Space On How To Be Financially Free Using The Abeg App With #0 Investmen / Industrial Silver Crest Blender

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.