Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,260 members, 7,953,995 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 10:32 AM

CRYPTO WORLD UNVEILED - All the secrets and tips revealed to making profits - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / CRYPTO WORLD UNVEILED - All the secrets and tips revealed to making profits (756 Views)

A University Student Believes There Is More To Crypto Than Making Profits / The Scam In The Crypto World / Crypto World For Newbies, Start With Or Without Investment (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

CRYPTO WORLD UNVEILED - All the secrets and tips revealed to making profits by InEvitable0000(m): 4:30pm On Jul 06, 2021
Hey guys, I'm sorry I had to reshape this world but I just want to make it more effective.
I discovered there are lots of things about crypto which many has not yet known but we trade with it and make profits because it's all that matters to us especially Africa ( lol grin ) .

I just want to deepen our knowledge and widen our experience on crypto as a business, a school, an investment and an asset so get prepared.
Don't worry, we will all be making profits as we learn cos I will give you tips for earning crypto to the fullest too.

I will be dropping free crypto airdrops you can claim and earn good amount of money when they are launched and get listed on different exchanges.

You don't necessarily need to trade before you earn money from crypto.

While you can do this on a full-time basis, you can also do it on part-time which most people do.

It's easy, stress-free, and has good potential of making you some good amount but you have to put in the work to earn big from it and I won't say it's a gold mine but with time, you get the benefits.

I will be back to share with us everything on crypto airdrops and how it works and how you can earn with it.

More ideas is welcomed and the floor is open as I would be updating us on a daily basis.

Like they say, no man is an island and every man is a learner till you're no more cos you can never learn all including geniuses.

NOTE: Patience is the name of the game.

(I've been thinking of creating a Whatsapp group but there are more than 100x 257 people who really needs this information so I'm gonna create a channel or TV so I can share everything on status but that will be later. )

(You can reach me on 0 - 8 - 1 - 6 - 8 - 4 - 3 - 9 - 7 - 7 - 2 . )

Be Right Back.....

2 Likes

Re: CRYPTO WORLD UNVEILED - All the secrets and tips revealed to making profits by InEvitable0000(m): 12:41pm On Jul 12, 2021
Hello guys, I've been away for some days due to one or two issues I had to attend to but I'm back now and I promise to update daily as much as I can.

Just follow along with me and you would surely gain a lot from this cos I would giving more insights,tips, strategies and knowledge of crypto in total and not just airdrops which you can't get anywhere for free.
Re: CRYPTO WORLD UNVEILED - All the secrets and tips revealed to making profits by InEvitable0000(m): 12:43pm On Jul 12, 2021
Be right back....

1 Like

Re: CRYPTO WORLD UNVEILED - All the secrets and tips revealed to making profits by melvindx70: 2:40pm On Jul 12, 2021
Ok sir
Re: CRYPTO WORLD UNVEILED - All the secrets and tips revealed to making profits by presstone: 12:51am On Jul 17, 2021
ratracerebel:
Hey Bros!

This is easy money!

Drop whatever you are doing now to get it now!

Because of the kind of environment we are, there may still be some doubting Thomas. So endeavor to do your own research o!

But, if you are an action taker, go to my signature and get your $80 coin.
How?
Please, can you give us a simple step-by-step procedure on how to go about it.
Re: CRYPTO WORLD UNVEILED - All the secrets and tips revealed to making profits by melvindx70: 9:55am On Jul 17, 2021
#we are waiting.
Re: CRYPTO WORLD UNVEILED - All the secrets and tips revealed to making profits by jom28gy(m): 11:09am On Jul 17, 2021
ratracerebel:
Hey Bros!

This is easy money!

Drop whatever you are doing now to get it now!

Because of the kind of environment we are, there may still be some doubting Thomas. So endeavor to do your own research o!

But, if you are an action taker, go to my signature and get your $80 coin.
is not yet launch na
Re: CRYPTO WORLD UNVEILED - All the secrets and tips revealed to making profits by InEvitable0000(m): 1:45pm On Jul 17, 2021
jom28gy:
is not yet launch na

No, it isn't launched yet.

1 Like

Re: CRYPTO WORLD UNVEILED - All the secrets and tips revealed to making profits by InEvitable0000(m): 1:56pm On Jul 17, 2021
free 90% winning crypto signals coming soon.....( only on Binance & Kraken )
Re: CRYPTO WORLD UNVEILED - All the secrets and tips revealed to making profits by InEvitable0000(m): 11:16am On Jul 23, 2021
Hello guys, sorry for the long break but I'm back now so we move....
Re: CRYPTO WORLD UNVEILED - All the secrets and tips revealed to making profits by InEvitable0000(m): 11:20am On Jul 23, 2021
First of all, we will look at the definition of CRYPTO-CURRENCY

(according to Wikipedia)

What Is Cryptocurrency?
A cryptocurrency is a digital or virtual currency that is secured by cryptography, which makes it nearly impossible to counterfeit or double-spend. Many cryptocurrencies are decentralized networks based on blockchain technology—a distributed ledger enforced by a disparate network of computers. A defining feature of cryptocurrencies is that they are generally not issued by any central authority, rendering them theoretically immune to government interference or manipulation.

KEY TAKEAWAYS

* A cryptocurrency is a form of digital asset based on a network that is distributed across a large number of computers. This decentralized structure allows them to exist outside the control of governments and central authorities.

* The word “cryptocurrency” is derived from the encryption techniques which are used to secure the network.

* Blockchains, which are organizational methods for ensuring the integrity of transactional data, are an essential component of many cryptocurrencies.

* Many experts believe that blockchain and related technology will disrupt many industries, including finance and law.

Cryptocurrencies face criticism for a number of reasons, including their use for illegal activities, exchange rate volatility, and vulnerabilities of the infrastructure underlying them. However, they also have been praised for their portability, divisibility, inflation resistance, and transparency.
Re: CRYPTO WORLD UNVEILED - All the secrets and tips revealed to making profits by elmas(m): 5:57pm On Aug 01, 2021
InEvitable0000:
Hello guys, I've been away for some days due to one or two issues I had to attend to but I'm back now and I promise to update daily as much as I can.

Just follow along with me and you would surely gain a lot from this cos I would giving more insights,tips, strategies and knowledge of crypto in total and not just airdrops which you can't get anywhere for free.

Ok boss
Re: CRYPTO WORLD UNVEILED - All the secrets and tips revealed to making profits by InEvitable0000(m): 9:41am On Oct 05, 2021
Guys, I'm back fully now.

Being handling issues for some months now but I'm fully back now.

We continue from where we stopped and I have more tips too.
Re: CRYPTO WORLD UNVEILED - All the secrets and tips revealed to making profits by InEvitable0000(m): 9:43am On Oct 05, 2021
elmas:

Ok boss

I'm not a boss oh, just call me my name or I-NEV

(1) (Reply)

Cryptocurrency: Sapa Nice One Token Is Out / The Next Big Project. EXPERT MOMENT /

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.