Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,320 members, 7,815,621 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:23 PM

My Position On This Whole Separation Matter. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / My Position On This Whole Separation Matter. (399 Views)

Amaechi: My Position As Minister Won’t Allow Me Make Comment On Herdsmen Crisis / COVID-19: My Position On Economy Misreported – Tinubu / Time Will Tell On My Position In APC, Says Saraki (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Position On This Whole Separation Matter. by referendum01(m): 6:06pm On Jul 06, 2021
Some months ago, before the selfstyled lord of the ring of Nigeria in Aso Rock took offence unbehalf of over 200million Nigerians and banned twitter. I had written very privately to MNK cautioning him about his choice of word and arrogancy in the pursuit of Biafran freedom.

I warned him of my withdrawal from supporting him if he does not change his vocal ways of going about the Biafran matter. For example, I was privileged to watch some of his video clips wherein he boldly referred to Ibos who are worshipping under Yoruba pastors and churches as fools. He called them unprintable names.

In a separate clip I also heard him abuse the US, UK, France and virtually every civilized nations on earth including the Igbo leaders for not coming through at the pace he wanted them to in the liberation of Biafrans from Nigeria.

I made several points in my letter to him, I encouraged him to control his emotion before the mics and cameras, I encouraged him to keep certain things very discreet and not say it all as that in my opinion is not a very good attribute of a leader nor a freedom fighter.

I reminded him that he has gotten the population and fame both local and international. Yes many followers to his credit therefore he doesn't need to always be the person speaking. I suggested he get a spokesman to reduce his frequent appearance before the cameras as most of the interviews had ulterior motives and could be platforms to keep him constantly exposed and all.

Well, whether my many many advice were taken or not I can not tell, but I did my best in the little way I could.

Let me say it as it is with me. I strongly believe in every region of this nation going their separate ways. Let's try something new and see how it works out. MNK quest for Biafra was not out of place, but only the manner in which he went about it. Anytime any day, I will stand up for the dissolution of this entity called Nigeria. That's my position.

Let's face the truth, anyone calling for seperation now should not be blamed at all. Truly, are we really in a country? A country where nothing is working. A country where animals are more important than human beings. A country where you hardly make success if you choose to work in a sane manner. A country that support jaguda system.

I don't know how many of us that have been out of the shores of this country before, you will understand why Nigeria is not a place to be proud about at least for now. Tell me, what is really working in this system to encourage my patriotism? The same politicians who preach patriotism to us have their wards scattered all over abroad. Many of the politicians are even dual citizens yet they preach patriotism to the gullible minds.

What exactly is good about Nigeria? We have most horrible roads, health care system, education is zero, electricity is a gift from high heavens, constitution only works when you commit crime and depending on who your father is and the connection you have. Youths are roaming the streets jobless all we have in every strata is failed system upon failed system.

Why should MNK and Igboho not rise up and demand for a seperate nation?

Let's call a spade a spade, this marriage has long expired and the earlier we get the message the better for us.
Re: My Position On This Whole Separation Matter. by KillMNKnow(f): 6:08pm On Jul 06, 2021
We never agreed to the marriage in the first place.. what we agreed to is polygamous we will marry Nigeria, Arewa, our religion and culture so
Re: My Position On This Whole Separation Matter. by donbachi(m): 6:14pm On Jul 06, 2021
Marriage full miscarriages.
Re: My Position On This Whole Separation Matter. by duro4chang(m): 6:40pm On Jul 06, 2021
I agree with you .
Re: My Position On This Whole Separation Matter. by Restructuring: 7:27pm On Jul 06, 2021
KillMNKnow:
We never agreed to the marriage in the first place.. what we agreed to is polygamous we will marry Nigeria, Arewa, our religion and culture so
useless parasite

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Position On This Whole Separation Matter. by Unik3030: 7:41pm On Jul 06, 2021
referendum01:
Some months ago, before the selfstyled lord of the ring of Nigeria in Aso Rock took offence unbehalf of over 200million Nigerians and banned twitter. I had written very privately to MNK cautioning him about his choice of word and arrogancy in the pursuit of Biafran freedom.

I warned him of my withdrawal from supporting him if he does not change his vocal ways of going about the Biafran matter. For example, I was privileged to watch some of his video clips wherein he boldly referred to Ibos who are worshipping under Yoruba pastors and churches as fools. He called them unprintable names.

In a separate clip I also heard him abuse the US, UK, France and virtually every civilized nations on earth including the Igbo leaders for not coming through at the pace he wanted them to in the liberation of Biafrans from Nigeria.

I made several points in my letter to him, I encouraged him to control his emotion before the mics and cameras, I encouraged him to keep certain things very discreet and not say it all as that in my opinion is not a very good attribute of a leader nor a freedom fighter.

I reminded him that he has gotten the population and fame both local and international. Yes many followers to his credit therefore he doesn't need to always be the person speaking. I suggested he get a spokesman to reduce his frequent appearance before the cameras as most of the interviews had ulterior motives and could be platforms to keep him constantly exposed and all.

Well, whether my many many advice were taken or not I can not tell, but I did my best in the little way I could.

Let me say it as it is with me. I strongly believe in every region of this nation going their separate ways. Let's try something new and see how it works out. MNK quest for Biafra was not out of place, but only the manner in which he went about it. Anytime any day, I will stand up for the dissolution of this entity called Nigeria. That's my position.

Let's face the truth, anyone calling for seperation now should not be blamed at all. Truly, are we really in a country? A country where nothing is working. A country where animals are more important than human beings. A country where you hardly make success if you choose to work in a sane manner. A country that support jaguda system.

I don't know how many of us that have been out of the shores of this country before, you will understand why Nigeria is not a place to be proud about at least for now. Tell me, what is really working in this system to encourage my patriotism? The same politicians who preach patriotism to us have their wards scattered all over abroad. Many of the politicians are even dual citizens yet they preach patriotism to the gullible minds.

What exactly is good about Nigeria? We have most horrible roads, health care system, education is zero, electricity is a gift from high heavens, constitution only works when you commit crime and depending on who your father is and the connection you have. Youths are roaming the streets jobless all we have in every strata is failed system upon failed system.

Why should MNK and Igboho not rise up and demand for a seperate nation?

Let's call a spade a spade, this marriage has long expired and the earlier we get the message the better for us.
God bless u,every sane person loves freedom but Nnamdi Kanu used his mouth to make enemies for himself.

He was doing the right thing but in a very bad language, freedom fighters needs friends to actualise their dreams but Nnamdi Kanu made every one his enemy.

He claimed responsibility for beating Ekweremadu n with that Igbo top politician will think twice b4 associating with him

He insulted the Yoruba pastors
He insulted the heroes of every tribe (Awolowo drank rat poison,hausa leaders are gworo chewing bastard)
He insulted Igbo elders
He insulted CAN leaders

He insulted virtually everyone who ought to stand for him,now he's left with illiterate followers who don't know anything about criminal law.
He's left with low IQ people who believe Isreal n USA will come n bomb Nigeria

1 Like

Re: My Position On This Whole Separation Matter. by AfonjaConehead: 7:45pm On Jul 06, 2021
Unik3030:
God bless u,every sane person loves freedom but Nnamdi Kanu used his mouth to make enemies for himself.

He was doing the right thing but in a very bad language, freedom fighters needs friends to actualise their dreams but Nnamdi Kanu made every one his enemy.

He claimed responsibility for beating Ekweremadu n with that Igbo top politician will think twice b4 associating with him

He insulted the heroes of every tribe (Awolowo drank rat poison,hausa leaders are gworo chewing bastard)
He insulted Igbo elders
He insulted CAN leaders

He insulted virtually everyone who ought to stand for him,now he's left with illiterate followers who don't know anything about criminal law.

It's enough abeg...that ain't the issue now.
Re: My Position On This Whole Separation Matter. by gidgiddy: 7:46pm On Jul 06, 2021
Unik3030:

He insulted Igbo elders
He insulted CAN leaders

Sunday Igboho didnt make anyone his enemy, they still came for him like they did with Kanu
Re: My Position On This Whole Separation Matter. by Nobody: 7:52pm On Jul 06, 2021
He called it a Zoo Republic !
And the Zoo keeper finally cought him grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: My Position On This Whole Separation Matter. by Unik3030: 8:02pm On Jul 06, 2021
gidgiddy:

Sunday Igboho didnt make anyone his enemy, they still came for him like they did with Kanu
bro let me lecture u today,like seriously I wish we could meet at a joint where we can have a discussion n down it with isi ewu.

See referendum is not gotten on the street,it's not gotten by mere shouting n jumping around the place,it's a calculated approach n which high level diplomacy, consultation, connection,bridge building is needed.

There's no where u can win any government in Nigeria by shouting referendum on the streets cos the question anyone will ask u is "y do u have elected leaders?go n meet them n voice your displeasure so it can b treated.

I believe if u want to fight,prepare well n know what u are fighting for, recognise your strength n your weaknesses n also know that of your opponent.

U want to deal with a man like buhari who happens to b a retired military officer,u must identify his strength n weaknesses.if u use a gun it means u are attacking him in his area of strength n he will defeat u,but if u use the pen u will surely defeat Buhari cos he doesn't understand protocol n we all know he's a dullard.

Buhari really played into Nnamdi Kanu hand back then in 2017 but fame covered Nnamdi Kanu eyes n he couldn't seize the opportunity.

I made a suggestion then that the best way igbos can defeat Nigeria without shedding a blood is very very easy but a long process.
Y not form a political party then vote in ipob faithfuls who will always uphold your vision n mission.

Imagine someone with the mindset of ikonso n abaribe being the elected leaders of south east,all your governors,reps, senators,hoa members are all ipob faithfuls,it will put pressure on government to the extent that they won't have any option than to dialogue.

Look at how abaribe is a pain in Buhari ass,but he can't do anything cos abaribe is protected by immunity n he's the choice of d people.

If 1 abaribe can give Buhari problem,don't u think 30 abaribe protected by immunity will bring him on his knees?

Nnamdi Kanu knows the right way but because he wants fame n money he's not towing that part, insulting everyone n talking like a mad man will never bring Biafra it will only bring sorrow,tears n blood coupled with high level humiliation.

Just imagine someone who claim he's bringing hell to Nigeria,he's now in Buhari cage

Someone who call Nigeria a zoo is now locked up in buhari prison like an animal,so much for a guy who believes in noise more than common sense.

Just imagine how d clueless buhari is winning against a so called wise man
Re: My Position On This Whole Separation Matter. by gidgiddy: 12:32am On Jul 07, 2021
Unik3030:
bro let me lecture u today,like seriously I wish we could meet at a joint where we can have a discussion n down it with isi ewu.

See referendum is not gotten on the street,it's not gotten by mere shouting n jumping around the place,it's a calculated approach n which high level diplomacy, consultation, connection,bridge building is needed.

There's no where u can win any government in Nigeria by shouting referendum on the streets cos the question anyone will ask u is "y do u have elected leaders?go n meet them n voice your displeasure so it can b treated.

I believe if u want to fight,prepare well n know what u are fighting for, recognise your strength n your weaknesses n also know that of your opponent.

U want to deal with a man like buhari who happens to b a retired military officer,u must identify his strength n weaknesses.if u use a gun it means u are attacking him in his area of strength n he will defeat u,but if u use the pen u will surely defeat Buhari cos he doesn't understand protocol n we all know he's a dullard.

Buhari really played into Nnamdi Kanu hand back then in 2017 but fame covered Nnamdi Kanu eyes n he couldn't seize the opportunity.

I made a suggestion then that the best way igbos can defeat Nigeria without shedding a blood is very very easy but a long process.
Y not form a political party then vote in ipob faithfuls who will always uphold your vision n mission.

Imagine someone with the mindset of ikonso n abaribe being the elected leaders of south east,all your governors,reps, senators,hoa members are all ipob faithfuls,it will put pressure on government to the extent that they won't have any option than to dialogue.

Look at how abaribe is a pain in Buhari ass,but he can't do anything cos abaribe is protected by immunity n he's the choice of d people.

If 1 abaribe can give Buhari problem,don't u think 30 abaribe protected by immunity will bring him on his knees?

Nnamdi Kanu knows the right way but because he wants fame n money he's not towing that part, insulting everyone n talking like a mad man will never bring Biafra it will only bring sorrow,tears n blood coupled with high level humiliation.

Just imagine someone who claim he's bringing hell to Nigeria,he's now in Buhari cage

Someone who call Nigeria a zoo is now locked up in buhari prison like an animal,so much for a guy who believes in noise more than common sense.

Just imagine how d clueless buhari is winning against a so called wise man

Everthing you said above is laughable if you led by a Nigerian government that does not care about the rule of law

Is Sunday Igboho allowed to agitate for Oduduwa Republic? Yes he is, under relevant international and domestic law. But he became a marked man for doing what the law allows him. Whether his agitation and protest is a waste of time that will never get referendum is not your business, or anyones business, it is their time to waste.

Whoever is going about referendum the wrong way should be nobody's business.

The job of your government us to follow the law, but they cant do that
Re: My Position On This Whole Separation Matter. by Unik3030: 9:04am On Jul 07, 2021
gidgiddy:

Everthing you said above is laughable if you led by a Nigerian government that does not care about the rule of law

Is Sunday Igboho allowed to agitate for Oduduwa Republic? Yes he is, under relevant international and domestic law. But he became a marked man for doing what the law allows him. Whether his agitation and protest is a waste of time that will never get referendum is not your business, or anyones business, it is their time to waste.

Whoever is going about referendum the wrong way should be nobody's business.

The job of your government us to follow the law, but they cant do that
u haven't tried it n u are saying it's laughable,see ehn go n start shouting on the street like a castrated kangaroo n see how u will b charge for creating nuisance, causing chaos n others n when hoodlums hijack your street shouting n start looting u will b dealt with n nothing will happen.

(1) (Reply)

Northern and Southern Governors have banned Open Grazing In Nigeria. / The UK Invested $20 Billion Into Human Rights Abuses ( never trust the UK ) / Uche Secondus Should Be Removed As Pdp Chairman

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.