Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,462 members, 7,819,688 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 08:58 PM

I Nearly Died Just Now - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / I Nearly Died Just Now (432 Views)

See The Big Scorpion That Died In My Bucket (photo) / The Scorpion I Found Just Now In My Room (Photo) / See How A Young Athlete Nearly Died After Swallowing A Toothpick (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Nearly Died Just Now by Benard5050: 6:16pm On Jul 06, 2021
I was pressing my phone and suddenly had this pain in my tummy and I couldn't breathe, I had to manage to get out of my room for neighbours help and couldn't talk and move anymore...I sat in an open place for like 5mins and everything came back to normal...So scary

The only thing I knew I did was spraying an air freshener and in d process inhale d scent, and this is not d first time I'll be using it...
Re: I Nearly Died Just Now by Joydan95: 6:59pm On Jul 06, 2021
Benard5050:
I was pressing my phone and suddenly had this pain in my tummy and I couldn't breathe, I had to manage to get out of my room for neighbours help and couldn't talk and move anymore...I sat in an open place for like 5mins and everything came back to normal...So scary

The only thing I knew I did was spraying an air freshener and in d process inhale d scent, and this is not d first time I'll be using it...
Maybe the scent is too strong for you . Try using another spray with lesser scent .
Re: I Nearly Died Just Now by Righteousness2(m): 7:03pm On Jul 06, 2021
Sorry bro!
Thanks to GOD for Sparing your Life.
The Mystery of life is that anyone can go anywhere and anytime. I watched a clip of Some people who passed while they were walking.

I saw a journalist live on tv was talking and suddenly Collasped and Died.
I saw another who was laughing of live tv, suddenly fell off and died.

The Breath in us is not our own. That is why we Scream here on the need for Preparation for Eternity. Once life is gone , it is gone! It is straight to Eternity.

We all need to Ensure we are solidly in JESUS Christ so if we taken anytime, it will be Sudden Glory..

1 Like

Re: I Nearly Died Just Now by Bluntguy: 7:16pm On Jul 06, 2021
You get luck. Many more years to you. I sure say you from Southern Nigeria. We no dey die anyhow. Buhari or no Buhari.
Re: I Nearly Died Just Now by joinnow: 7:53pm On Jul 06, 2021
Joydan95:

Maybe the scent is too strong for you . Try using another spray with lesser scent .
Did you buy fake spray
Re: I Nearly Died Just Now by bjtinz: 8:17pm On Jul 06, 2021
Hmmm
Re: I Nearly Died Just Now by Benard5050: 9:18pm On Jul 06, 2021
I just returned home from work and I have no pain of any sort before that time.....i was lying on d bed pressing phone when d thing happened. D only thing I knew I did was spraying an air freshener and I breathe in d scent, that's when this thing started o, like play. I had to rush outside and my neighbors gave me water and salt to drink and 5 mins later everything returns to normal.
Re: I Nearly Died Just Now by 1F30M4(f): 10:30pm On Jul 06, 2021
Sorry about that, it is indeed scary.. It could be that you were reacting to the spray but then you say it's not the first time you're using it.. Any chance you sprayed so much? I dunno but thank God for your neighbours that came just in time to help.
Re: I Nearly Died Just Now by Benard5050: 11:00pm On Jul 06, 2021
1F30M4:
Sorry about that, it is indeed scary.. It could be that you were reacting to the spray but then you say it's not the first time you're using it.. Any chance you sprayed so much? I dunno but thank God for your neighbours that came just in time to help.

I sprayed so close 2 me
Re: I Nearly Died Just Now by 1F30M4(f): 11:10pm On Jul 06, 2021
Benard5050:

I sprayed so close 2 me

Owhh yeah I did quite think about that.. It came on really strong probably why you didn't sneeze.. Good, you found your way out for more oxygen, that was the best move you made.
Re: I Nearly Died Just Now by JaneYave(f): 11:29pm On Jul 06, 2021
You are allergic to a chemical in that air refreshner. Please, don't use it again. Your health first!
Re: I Nearly Died Just Now by Benard5050: 11:54pm On Jul 06, 2021
JaneYave:
You are allergic to a chemical in that air refreshment. Please, don't use it again. Your health first!

Thanks

(1) (Reply)

Help! I Lost My Sense Of Smell. / Best IVF Centre In Kanpur, India / What Could Cause A Metallic Taste In Your Mouth?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.