Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,138 members, 7,814,983 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:42 AM

Reps Deputy Minority Whip, Adekoya Felicitates Ibrahim Isiaka On Birthday - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Reps Deputy Minority Whip, Adekoya Felicitates Ibrahim Isiaka On Birthday (410 Views)

Appeal Court Sacks Senate Minority Whip, Nwokocha (LP); Affirms Pdp's Akobundu / Mahfouz Adedimeji, Ibrahim Isiaka ‘Clash’ Over Lawmakers’ Earnings / PDP Appoints Senator Danbaba As Deputy Minority Whip (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Reps Deputy Minority Whip, Adekoya Felicitates Ibrahim Isiaka On Birthday by AmeboFeeds(m): 6:44pm On Jul 06, 2021
The Deputy Minority Whips, of the House of Representatives, Rt Hon Abdel-Majid Adesegun Adekoya , has felicitated with the House of Representatives member, Hon Ibrahim Isiaka, on his birthday.

Adekoya, in a congratulatory message made available to newsmen on Tuesday in Abuja, described the Chairman of the Ecological Funds, Hon Ibrahim Isiaka as a worthy partner and dependable ally in the task of nation-building.

He said Ibrahim Isiaka served as a member of the Green Chamber with great impact and accomplishments compared to where ha had ever served.

The Deputy Minority Whip said together, they have been working assiduously to give Nigeria and Nigerians legislation that would enable good governance in the country.

“I consider Distinguished Hon Ibrahim Isiaka, who is the Chairman House Committee on Ecological Funds of the 9th Assembly, a democrat and a patriotic Nigerian.

Re: Reps Deputy Minority Whip, Adekoya Felicitates Ibrahim Isiaka On Birthday by kenny4show(m): 11:34pm On Mar 17, 2022
*AN OPEN LETTER TO
#HON. REP. IBRAHIM AYOKUNLE ISIAKA*
Member, House of Representatives, #Ifo/Ewekoro.

Sir You might find it difficult to see people surrounding you with this basic truth, I am one of your distance supporters and fact abiding APC member.
Your Contesting for 3rd term, it is what Is raising my pen and I considered your 3rd term agender to be social injustice, selfishness and a rape on other peoples ambition in this party,

Sir, I Can Categorically say that your 3rd term ambition is denying other ward and local government Members some Juicing Appointments and opportunities of there Desire, after Serving you

Sir we were so glad to support your second term ambition despite the none performance in First Term as our Rep, but circumstances and God lucky favours us.

Sir, We sent you (Hon Ayokunle) to Represent us 1st and 2nd term but instead of you to comeback and appreciate us without any other request, as we have elevated you and your families beyond talk but you are returning to us asking us to allow you for 3rd term, believe me after 3rd term, you will still ask for 4th term, if not 'freemarshall' ( that is how selfishness / greedy People enjoys themselves)
So Sir, I think it's better if i Could Open your eyes to this.

We sent you to represent us and you have made connection, power, money and influence so don't be seen as using the aforementioned against us, just appreciate Us and give your support to other viable Candidate

Permit Me to refer you to a Yoruba adage that says "Enikan ki je, ki'lu fe"

It is a Slap on every APC Members, and Selfishness to the part Of Every Leader in Our Constituency to be quiet for this anomaly that could cause Discrimination and Denied peaceful co-existence among us

You have one of the best hotels both in Ogun state and Abuja , you are Strong Shareholder of some Microfinance Bank and a filling Station holder, to mention view but yet you're not contented.

Sir I bow humbly, as I can not overlook your Spirit of hardworking and Your Loudable Achievements in this tenure, but
don't be see as all your efforts is because of 3rd term ambition, you have really given some people bread but may be we have others in blockage that can give cake.

Sir, You have done your best sir, and we all know
But you can not do it all.

Thanks

From the Desk of SOETAN KEHINDE #Kennyshow

(1) (Reply)

Pogu,MBF Leader: We Won’t Allow North Use Middle Belt As Cannon Fodder Again / Nnamdi Kanu: Why Buhari Did Not Hand Over To Osinbajo / Biafran Freedom Struggle: Why Ipob Must Restructure Now

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.