Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,699 members, 7,820,438 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 02:49 PM

CAN, HURIWA Ask El-Rufai To Resign Over Kidnap Of 26 Baptist Students - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / CAN, HURIWA Ask El-Rufai To Resign Over Kidnap Of 26 Baptist Students (16347 Views)

Protest Erupts In Katsina Over Kidnap Of School Children / Rape Threat: Bello El-Rufai To Sue Samuel Ogundipe / I Didn’t Ask El-rufai To Initiate Shehu Sani’s Recall, Says Buhari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: CAN, HURIWA Ask El-Rufai To Resign Over Kidnap Of 26 Baptist Students by Agbegbaorogboye: 11:16pm On Jul 06, 2021
oloyedewaris:

How is it not true, this they not deny Igbo Muslims, but now wants to be feeling entitled in the north

Better give that phone to someone sensible so we can talk
And the north don't deny northern Christians abi?

Your El-Rufai who changed his deputy to muslim did right in your warped and biased mind I guess.

I can bet the whole number of Igbo Muslims in the East can't fill a LG yet you want equal rights for them while Christians in Kaduna, Nasarawa and Adamawa who make up almost 45% at least of their population deserve what's happening to them abi?

When will you Muslims quit hypocrisy? Dem take am swear for una?
Re: CAN, HURIWA Ask El-Rufai To Resign Over Kidnap Of 26 Baptist Students by hapi(m): 11:22pm On Jul 06, 2021
In Kaduna Elrufai is to be blamed but in Benue it is Buhari's fault abi. Hypocritical bastards everywhere.

1 Like

Re: CAN, HURIWA Ask El-Rufai To Resign Over Kidnap Of 26 Baptist Students by oloyedewaris(m): 3:07am On Jul 07, 2021
Agbegbaorogboye:

And the north don't deny northern Christians abi?

Your El-Rufai who changed his deputy to muslim did right in your warped and biased mind I guess.

I can bet the whole number of Igbo Muslims in the East can't fill a LG yet you want equal rights for them while Christians in Kaduna, Nasarawa and Adamawa who make up almost 45% at least of their population deserve what's happening to them abi?

When will you Muslims quit hypocrisy? Dem take am swear for una?
That's exactly what I am saying, how did the 45% Christians come up in the north and Muslims the whole East is not up to a lg. I'm sure that's not how it was since time immemorial or let's say 50 yrs ago. Most of them are unarguably Travellers

The north tolerated Christians to that extent and christains can't tolerate their brothers who joined Islam.

That's not even my problem, the problem is that they now want to be feeling entitled in their region

1 Like

Re: CAN, HURIWA Ask El-Rufai To Resign Over Kidnap Of 26 Baptist Students by ceaser: 4:42am On Jul 07, 2021
oloyedewaris:
Even when hundreds were kidnapped in Katsina, nobody resign. This Christians always want special care and attention

By the what is can doing in the north, since there's nothing like Igbo Muslim

Hypocrites....

Well done ò. Your Monica is OloyedeWaris to portray being a yoruba Muslim, then use it to forment divide between Southerners and it can also come in handy to encourage diss between Yoruba Christians an moslems.

But you should know that you Fulanis have lost the plot. You're only living on borrowed time, reason for your extreme desperation.
Re: CAN, HURIWA Ask El-Rufai To Resign Over Kidnap Of 26 Baptist Students by oloyedewaris(m): 5:58am On Jul 07, 2021
ceaser:

Well done ò. Your Monica is OloyedeWaris to portray being a yoruba Muslim, then use it to forment divide between Southerners and it can also come in handy to encourage diss between Yoruba Christians an moslems.

But you should know that you Fulanis have lost the plot. You're only living on borrowed time, reason for your extreme desperation.
Why don't you focus on what I write instead of my moniker, welcome to Nairaland where your ethnicity is being determined based on your comments

1 Like

Re: CAN, HURIWA Ask El-Rufai To Resign Over Kidnap Of 26 Baptist Students by Agbegbaorogboye: 7:16am On Jul 07, 2021
oloyedewaris:

That's exactly what I am saying, how did the 45% Christians come up in the north and Muslims the whole East is not up to a lg. I'm sure that's not how it was since time immemorial or let's say 50 yrs ago. Most of them are unarguably Travellers

The north tolerated Christians to that extent and christains can't tolerate their brothers who joined Islam.

That's not even my problem, the problem is that they now want to be feeling entitled in their region
When I said you're dull, you took offense.
You're asking how 45% came up in an area where they had jihad and a running emirate?
Then you claim people in southern Kaduna, eggon in nasarawa, birom in plateau, tiv and Idoma are travelers. Stop disgracing yourself abeg.
It's a known fact that Islam is a religion of forceful conversion through jihad. Or is there any intellectual evangelism branch in Islam?
Most of the Christian inhabited areas in the north are the worst treated. So shut your trap if you don't know anything. The Fulani who are you lord and saviour in Islam are the travelers from futa jalon. Suck on that.
Re: CAN, HURIWA Ask El-Rufai To Resign Over Kidnap Of 26 Baptist Students by oloyedewaris(m): 9:37am On Jul 07, 2021
Agbegbaorogboye:

When I said you're dull, you took offense.
You're asking how 45% came up in an area where they had jihad and a running emirate?
Then you claim people in southern Kaduna, eggon in nasarawa, birom in plateau, tiv and Idoma are travelers. Stop disgracing yourself abeg.
It's a known fact that Islam is a religion of forceful conversion through jihad. Or is there any intellectual evangelism branch in Islam?
Most of the Christian inhabited areas in the north are the worst treated. So shut your trap if you don't know anything. The Fulani who are you lord and saviour in Islam are the travelers from futa jalon. Suck on that.
I can now see and verify that you senseless,
All you do is to insult, no valid point made

We are talking about kaduna, which is very known to be a core northern state but because of your Hypocrisy and twist the story you decided to involve plateau and nassarawa

I just laugh when you people make senseless claims about Islam, Islam is a forceful religion yet no Muslim has ever entered your house to preach to you, yet no Muslim has ever invited you to their mosque. Ohhh, because of those terrorist, then you must be very stupid to judge a whole religion because of the atrocities made by some people who claim to be Muslim, but wait ooo, i saw a pastor being caught with human skull in front page this morning, i hope that's what Jesus taught you fool

Most of the Christians in the north are worst treated yet they keep increasing, will you just shut up and goan mine your skull.

If to say you have brain, you'll have know that am not talking about Fulani here. I am talking about ordinary Muslims, are they welcomed in the east, simple

1 Like

Re: CAN, HURIWA Ask El-Rufai To Resign Over Kidnap Of 26 Baptist Students by Agbegbaorogboye: 1:07pm On Jul 07, 2021
oloyedewaris:

I can now see and verify that you senseless,
All you do is to insult, no valid point made

We are talking about kaduna, which is very known to be a core northern state but because of your Hypocrisy and twist the story you decided to involve plateau and nassarawa

I just laugh when you people make senseless claims about Islam, Islam is a forceful religion yet no Muslim has ever entered your house to preach to you, yet no Muslim has ever invited you to their mosque. Ohhh, because of those terrorist, then you must be very stupid to judge a whole religion because of the atrocities made by some people who claim to be Muslim, but wait ooo, i saw a pastor being caught with human skull in front page this morning, i hope that's what Jesus taught you fool

Most of the Christians in the north are worst treated yet they keep increasing, will you just shut up and goan mine your skull.

If to say you have brain, you'll have know that am not talking about Fulani here. I am talking about ordinary Muslims, are they welcomed in the east, simple

I thought you are only an illiterate ignoramus. I never knew you were blind as well. Seems you didn't see southern Kaduna in what I wrote. Stop being daft jawe.
Muslims cannot enter into people's house to preach because they have nothing to preach about. There's nothing like evangelical Islam. All that exists since the time of Muhammad is jihad and that is what those terrorists you are calling names are doing. They are the true followers of Muhammad. True followers do what their leader does even more!! So you're a fake muslim if you refuse to carry out a jihad. You better make yourself useful and strap a bomb and enter the nearest market. Don't forget to shout Allahu Akbar while you detonate the bomb.
The Pastor never said he was sent by Jesus or where have you ever heard that Jesus killed anybody not to talk of mining skull. That's the expertise of Muhammad.
The Christians keep growing in the north despite the persecution as you yourself confessed because they know that even though they are being persecuted, they have a hope of a better life in Jesus. It may be difficult for you who have been told to kill, kill and kill to understand.

Are Fulani not Muslims? Are they not the foremost muslims in Nigeria. The head of all muslims in Nigeria is Fulani so gerraout you second class muslim
Re: CAN, HURIWA Ask El-Rufai To Resign Over Kidnap Of 26 Baptist Students by laojuntasa: 9:58am On Jul 08, 2021
Well that is just odd man. I do think that there are some others who tend to work it out when it comes to the part where people miss the point on how the job should be done at the very least. Some can say that this is a weird call but then it could be the way it works.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Photos From Rivers State Honours Award Presentation Ceremony / Ikpeazu Promises To Complete New Abia Government House Before Leaving Office / 5 New Permanent Secretaries Appointed, 11 Redeployed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.