Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,393 members, 7,954,571 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 10:54 PM

Governor Wike Lifts Over 2-Month-Old Curfew In Rivers State - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Governor Wike Lifts Over 2-Month-Old Curfew In Rivers State (10036 Views)

Soldiers Enforcing Curfew In Bauchi Open Fire On Residents, Kill 5, Injure 8 / Wike Lifts Curfew On Parts Of Port Harcourt, Recalls Suspended Chairman / Governor Wike Lifts The Suspension On The Employment Exercise In Rivers Uni. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Governor Wike Lifts Over 2-Month-Old Curfew In Rivers State by Nuelito: 6:37am On Jul 07, 2021
Woke na action man
Re: Governor Wike Lifts Over 2-Month-Old Curfew In Rivers State by Confirmedzombie: 6:47am On Jul 07, 2021
Wike the IPOB tormentor
Meka su Gov wike

2 Likes

Re: Governor Wike Lifts Over 2-Month-Old Curfew In Rivers State by stressfreenig(m): 6:52am On Jul 07, 2021
Ok. Good for us, business and other activities will go on now.

Thank u our governor
Re: Governor Wike Lifts Over 2-Month-Old Curfew In Rivers State by Jobojery(m): 7:12am On Jul 07, 2021
SpeedyDave:
Oyigbo dey among?�
Why not, he said the entire state
Re: Governor Wike Lifts Over 2-Month-Old Curfew In Rivers State by meobizy(f): 7:20am On Jul 07, 2021
This power hungry man loves curfews because of the short term importance they give him. I can't wait till he leaves that seat. He can tire somebody and throw wrenches in one's plans. His victim mentality is the worst of all his attributes.
Re: Governor Wike Lifts Over 2-Month-Old Curfew In Rivers State by Ever8090: 7:21am On Jul 07, 2021
hollywater:
The fear of Kanu.
how!..you get sense at all?

1 Like

Re: Governor Wike Lifts Over 2-Month-Old Curfew In Rivers State by chaloskyx: 7:22am On Jul 07, 2021
see both of you still arguing about a commodity that loosing value to the rest of the world mumu ppl ever wondered why after how many years they are allowing us to build a refinery its because they know soon we would need to drink our oil ourselves as no one would be interested in the product in the future keep deceiving your selves while the rest of the world have used the resource to develop they countries and moved on you guys are still playing catch-up I have more oil well than you bunch of toddlers oga your oil is worthless both of you should go to the farm and plant yams and stop disturbing us
chrisxxx:

Wells that do not cumulatively produce more than 10000bpd
Re: Governor Wike Lifts Over 2-Month-Old Curfew In Rivers State by Crixus12: 7:41am On Jul 07, 2021
That's a good one, niqqas been sleeping for two long, if you're a real one you'll know that night life is the best life cool

Hello my fellow nairalanders, my name's Chris and I'm an advertiser working with 1xbet , I'm looking for People who own websites with 100k+ active Nigerian users per month on their geo statistics(criteria) so as to place a catfish ad on their websites, it's like a banner ad but sticky. You can reach me on WhatsApp on this number, let's deal:
And for calls
Re: Governor Wike Lifts Over 2-Month-Old Curfew In Rivers State by themes009(m): 7:48am On Jul 07, 2021
Finally, thank God !
Re: Governor Wike Lifts Over 2-Month-Old Curfew In Rivers State by Kvngkester(m): 7:48am On Jul 07, 2021
The John Wike of Nigeria ��
Re: Governor Wike Lifts Over 2-Month-Old Curfew In Rivers State by Bernadine548: 8:32am On Jul 07, 2021
Thanks for sharing the information..

JCPenney Kiosk Associates
Re: Governor Wike Lifts Over 2-Month-Old Curfew In Rivers State by Munzy14(m): 9:54am On Jul 07, 2021
Major General wike...grin

Thank God this guy no go NDA...his juniors for know the difference between sokoto and shokotor...

1 Like

Re: Governor Wike Lifts Over 2-Month-Old Curfew In Rivers State by PARADIZEPRIEST: 10:02am On Jul 07, 2021
YOU BOYZ BETA BEHAVE YA LIFE OR ELSE CURFEW WILL RETURN WITHIN 24HOURS.WE ARE WATVCHIN YU MISCREATES AND VIOLENT ELEMENTS. undecided
Re: Governor Wike Lifts Over 2-Month-Old Curfew In Rivers State by Kinematics: 10:20am On Jul 07, 2021
Ceenachi:
[s]WICKED man grin after ha many years
Hope oyigbo is among o,cos i feel he thinks that place is not part of Rivers state grin[/s]

1 Like

Re: Governor Wike Lifts Over 2-Month-Old Curfew In Rivers State by Kolaboluv7(m): 1:04pm On Jul 07, 2021
hollywater:
The fear of Kanu.

grin

And unknown men gun , grin cool shocked cheesy grin
ungun known men grin grin grin
Men unknown gun grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Governor Wike Lifts Over 2-Month-Old Curfew In Rivers State by DAMN99: 1:29pm On Jul 07, 2021
Oshey gbedu don resume
Re: Governor Wike Lifts Over 2-Month-Old Curfew In Rivers State by dchamp234(m): 5:00pm On Jul 07, 2021
Are Chelsea fans also allowed to discuss about their club and to put on the Chelsea jersey anytime they wish?? Mad Woke....

(1) (2) (Reply)

FG Budgets ₦900bn For Agencies Recommended For Scrapping - Oronsaye Report / 2023: Why We Want Amb. Uba Michael As Governor — Delta Youth Leaders / Governor Ododo Campaigns For APC In Akoko Edo LGA

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.