Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,776 members, 7,862,553 topics. Date: Sunday, 16 June 2024 at 07:23 PM

Talk To Me Nice; I Got My Own Money, Says Nigerian TV Personality, Toke Makinwa - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Talk To Me Nice; I Got My Own Money, Says Nigerian TV Personality, Toke Makinwa (776 Views)

Arresting De General, A Waste Of Taxpayers’ Money, Says Comedian Basketmouth / Check Out Gorgeous Nigerian TV Presenter Making Waves In America / Omini The Great: Toke Makinwa Looks Like The Last Days Of Michael Jackson VIDEO (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Talk To Me Nice; I Got My Own Money, Says Nigerian TV Personality, Toke Makinwa by Pokovirtuousblo(m): 7:59pm On Jul 06, 2021
In what can be construed to mean a caveat to men and women who like to speak recklessly to people because they are wealthy - and the victim probably needs their assistance financially - Radio Personality, Toke Makinwa advises such persons to do away with such habit. The post which got a lot of people talking, saw her added a rather gorgeous photo.

Read the full story here: https://pokovirtuousblog.com.ng/archives/1184

1 Share

Re: Talk To Me Nice; I Got My Own Money, Says Nigerian TV Personality, Toke Makinwa by Onyi22(f): 8:52pm On Jul 06, 2021
Money stop Nonsense
Re: Talk To Me Nice; I Got My Own Money, Says Nigerian TV Personality, Toke Makinwa by FarahAideed: 9:18pm On Jul 06, 2021
After helping to bankrupt Pan Ocean Ceo

1 Like

Re: Talk To Me Nice; I Got My Own Money, Says Nigerian TV Personality, Toke Makinwa by TarOrfeeek: 9:28pm On Jul 06, 2021
The cesspit between your legs made a Billionaire turn to a Thousandnaire over night.

The man's twin towers on Ligali Ayorinde, Victoria Island are still shut.

His houses all over Nigeria confiscated. Just because he talked to you nice.

angry

Toke you are an idiot. TFU
Re: Talk To Me Nice; I Got My Own Money, Says Nigerian TV Personality, Toke Makinwa by Cholls(m): 10:22pm On Jul 06, 2021
Onyi22:
Money stop Nonsense

Re: Talk To Me Nice; I Got My Own Money, Says Nigerian TV Personality, Toke Makinwa by JaneYave(f): 11:22pm On Jul 06, 2021
It is what it is.
Re: Talk To Me Nice; I Got My Own Money, Says Nigerian TV Personality, Toke Makinwa by meobizy(f): 12:32pm On Jul 07, 2021
The only thing which can silence this woman is the release of a sex tape. I believe we’ll see DJ Cuppy’s own before then, that woman strikes me as dim when it comes to logical decisions regarding attractive males.

(1) (Reply)

Is Wizkid A Christian Or A Muslim? Or Both?� / Miss Arts Nigeria Pageant 2021 / "I Will Still Kiss My Brother On The Lips And Lick My Cousin" Maureen Esisi Tell

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.