Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,146 members, 7,818,441 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:55 PM

Please If You Are Using Alat By Wema For Foreign Transaction Stop - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Please If You Are Using Alat By Wema For Foreign Transaction Stop (780 Views)

Listen To The Hot New Jingle ALAT Recently Released / Lets Make N10,000 With ALAT By Wema Bank / Earn Free N10,000 Per Day With ALAT By Wema Bank Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please If You Are Using Alat By Wema For Foreign Transaction Stop by awoofquality: 8:14pm On Jul 06, 2021
I bought product in $ that is 2k$ I was surprised it went through after I saw my liened balance 499k to be paid imagine

My guy that big fund from his card via PayPal got 500k liened balance

Re: Please If You Are Using Alat By Wema For Foreign Transaction Stop by without(m): 10:06pm On Jul 06, 2021
Japa,,
Re: Please If You Are Using Alat By Wema For Foreign Transaction Stop by awoofquality: 11:10pm On Jul 06, 2021
without:
Japa,,

I leave the account for them LoL
Re: Please If You Are Using Alat By Wema For Foreign Transaction Stop by lizzypro: 12:16am On Jul 07, 2021
awoofquality:
I bought product in $ that is 2k$ I was surprised it went through after I saw my liened balance 499k to be paid imagine

My guy that big fund from his card via PayPal got 500k liened balance
I was thinking I'm the only one.. I noticed the last 2k in my acct was not reflecting anymore inside my app, I was thinking ohh this is a glitch, my balance was showing 0.00NGN..... checking again after 3 hours still at 0.00 NGN so I decided to fund my acct with 100 naira that was when I recive that debit alert of over minus 400k why should I be responsible for your glitch..? Yh the card was used for international transaction but didn't you guys put up the rate your self

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Please If You Are Using Alat By Wema For Foreign Transaction Stop by chiZomDillibe: 8:35am On Jul 07, 2021
Omo me that did transfer to the bank for almost 2 days the people I sent to haven't seen anything.. I just dey wonder.. Which kind dirty bank be this��

(1) (Reply)

Zubby Michael Launches Movie Academy In Asaba - See How To Register / President Buhari Signs Electoral Act Amendment Bill Into Law / Printing Branding And Packaging Productions @ 08025281998

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.