Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,016 members, 7,818,001 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:19 AM

Why Most Website Creator And Internet Markerters Lies A Lot - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Why Most Website Creator And Internet Markerters Lies A Lot (408 Views)

Blue Host Website Creator / Blue Host Website Creator / Urgent!! Website Creator Needed. Lagos. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Most Website Creator And Internet Markerters Lies A Lot by Maxchu: 8:44pm On Jul 06, 2021
My Business entails been online often ,A good adverts online boost my business .Its 3 times now i meet Website builders .After collecting money ,They build website ,one year later they come to you that your website Hosting will soon expire ,You Pay them only to find out that just 3 months time your website is down again ,When you ask they begin to give Excuses ..

Secondly on here to i have met 3 people that promised me they are SEO experts and they would do google adverts for me, for 6 months now. i have not gotten a single enquiry .I don't know if I'm not getting something right ...

Will i ever get a sincere Webmaster and Internet marketer on Naìraland ...I doubt it .
Re: Why Most Website Creator And Internet Markerters Lies A Lot by Ignyte(m): 3:31am On Jul 10, 2021
Do your thing by yourself if e easy. Have you ever asked why your site goes offline?

You most likely didn’t pay enough so they did cut and join for you.

How much do Nigerian Clients pay developers that you think they should perform miracles for you.

If you paid well, they wouldn’t put you on quarterly hosting
Re: Why Most Website Creator And Internet Markerters Lies A Lot by Maxchu: 4:33am On Aug 12, 2021
Ignyte:
Do your thing by yourself if e easy. Have you ever asked why your site goes offline?

You most likely didn’t pay enough so they did cut and join for you.

How much do Nigerian Clients pay developers that you think they should perform miracles for you.

If you paid well, they wouldn’t put you on quarterly hosting
But you were only Assuming .I paid them exactly what they asked for . would i do father xmas by paying extra in order for them to do their Jobs ?
Re: Why Most Website Creator And Internet Markerters Lies A Lot by losprince(m): 8:08am On Aug 12, 2021
OP, it goes both ways on this platform. We nairalanders can be a hit or mix in this business. Hosting isn't difficult and I always advise the client to handle that themselves so they get exactly what they pay for.

As for development, if it's cheap just know that quality isn't assured.
Re: Why Most Website Creator And Internet Markerters Lies A Lot by Ignyte(m): 8:57am On Aug 17, 2021
Maxchu:
But you were only Assuming .I paid them exactly what they asked for . would i do father xmas by paying extra in order for them to do their Jobs ?

It’s a trust thing. Foreign clients run their hosting themselves and let the devs do the rest.

If I trust the client, I pay for an entire year. If I don’t, you go fit dey monthly oh.

I’ve had a client pay for everything and they still turned out to be very stupid. They would wake up and ask for things that their payment did not cover, then when I complain they will say, “Have they not paid for everything”?

If the clients cannot behave themselves, how do you expect premium services?

It’s a 2 way thing. The clients have a hand in how they are treated.

There are people that I have worked for and there was extra cash left and I extended the hosting for another year. The person got 1 year free.

Clients and Devs should settle on how business should be conducted. Make wahala for no dey.

Sorry about your experience sha. But if 3 people have done the same thing, I think they found it difficult to believe that you wouldn’t stress them.
Re: Why Most Website Creator And Internet Markerters Lies A Lot by Ignyte(m): 8:58am On Aug 17, 2021
losprince:
OP, it goes both ways on this platform. We nairalanders can be a hit or mix in this business. Hosting isn't difficult and I always advise the client to handle that themselves so they get exactly what they pay for.

As for development, if it's cheap just know that quality isn't assured.

Na wetin I dey try explain. I did promo for 45k and someone was complaining. How much you feel say I dey host for you?
Re: Why Most Website Creator And Internet Markerters Lies A Lot by yussufnld: 12:25am On Sep 07, 2023
Get quality website for your business and free SEO optimization to get leads and customers.

But the only condition is you pay for domain and hosting and I will show you there are still expert who are not after your money but mutual benefit

Message me on WhatsApp 0.8.1.3.5.9.6.1.1.6.0

(1) (Reply)

. / Seo:list(100+) Of Health Blogs That Accept Guest Posts / Get Your Opera News Hub Clone With All Features + News App. 60K

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.