Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,972 members, 7,817,859 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:25 PM

Opinion: IPOB More Of A Fascist Movement. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Opinion: IPOB More Of A Fascist Movement. (921 Views)

Ijelespeaks Invited To A.I.T To Expose IPOB More And More - VIDEO / IPOB: More Residents Flee South East / VIDEO: IPOB More Dangerous To Nigeria Than Bandits - FG (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Opinion: IPOB More Of A Fascist Movement. by Kazim88: 9:19pm On Jul 06, 2021
Fascism (/ˈfæʃɪzəm/) is a form of far-right, authoritarian movement characterized by dictatorial power, forcible suppression of opposition, and strong regimentation of society:

IPOB have become a fascist movement with followers who can't stomach a dissenting voice.
The moment you criticize Nnamdi Kanu or Biafra actuallization strategy even as an Igbo person or supporter, You get attacked. You will be called Sabo, Ewu Hausa, Ewu Yoruba, Efulefu etc.

This is dangerous from all point, It's myopia to think that every body most obey and not criticize Nnamdi Kanu, is he God, is he infallible?

He is not less or more important than any Igboman.

Because it's a known adage that Igbos have no King.

IPOB must go back to drawing board and win people over with democratic arguement and freedom to accept or reject.

Also they must jettison "Peaceful" agitation or protest philosophy that is a suicide mission in todays Nigeria.

Cyber bullying is not a strategy it's has no effect.
E.g 2014, Buhari was powerless, handicapped unable to push his Fulani Agenda but through false promises he was voted in after 12 years of trying... thereby becoming the most powerful man in Nigeria with ample resources to push his agenda.

IPOB need a better strategy.

Last

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Opinion: IPOB More Of A Fascist Movement. by Bigflamie(m): 9:55pm On Jul 06, 2021
[s]
Kazim88:
Fascism (/ˈfæʃɪzəm/) is a form of far-right, authoritarian movement characterized by dictatorial power, forcible suppression of opposition, and strong regimentation of society:

IPOB have become a fascist movement with followers who can't stomach a dissenting voice.
The moment you criticize Nnamdi Kanu or Biafra actuallization strategy even as an Igbo person or supporter, You get attacked. You will be called Sabo, Ewu Hausa, Ewu Yoruba, Efulefu etc.

This is dangerous from all point, It's myopia to think that every body most obey and not criticize Nnamdi Kanu, is he God, is he infallible?

IPOB must go back to drawing board and win people over with democratic arguement and freedom to accept or reject.

Also they must jettison "Peaceful" agitation or protest philosophy that is a suicide mission in todays Nigeria.

E.g 2014, Buhari was powerless, handicapped unable to push his Fulani Agenda but through false promises he was voted in after 12 years of trying... thereby becoming the most powerful man in Nigeria with ample resources to push his agenda.

Last
[/s]

3 Likes

Re: Opinion: IPOB More Of A Fascist Movement. by colorsofrainbow: 9:56pm On Jul 06, 2021
Kazim reporting grin

4 Likes

Re: Opinion: IPOB More Of A Fascist Movement. by gidgiddy: 10:00pm On Jul 06, 2021
IPOB is far from being a fascist group. All fascist groups seek Political power, IPOB does not. All fascist groups want the state maintained, IPOB want to leave the state of Nigeria. How does insulting amount to "forcible suppression? Who hasnt insulted someone they dont agree with.

The thing about IPOB is that they are under constant attack, both online and offline and insult has become the defence mechanism. IPOB do not go about insulting people, they insult those who insult them.

Someone will out and say they dont agree with Kanu, rather than leave at that, the person will go on to call Kanu names, insult what he stands for, then call his followers names

When IPOB retaliates and rains abuses on the person, they say its IPOB's fault.

Sunday Igboho is for Oduduwa Republic, no IPOB has ever insulted him. Sunday Igboho is even more insulted by his fellow Yorubas.

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Opinion: IPOB More Of A Fascist Movement. by Kazim88: 11:19pm On Jul 06, 2021
gidgiddy:
IPOB is far from being a fascist group. All fascist groups seek Political power, IPOB does not. All fascist groups want the state maintained, IPOB want to leave the state of Nigeria. How does insulting amount to "forcible suppression? Who hasnt insulted someone they dont agree with.

The thing about IPOB is that they are under constant attack, both online and offline and insult has become the defence mechanism. IPOB do not go about insulting people, they insult those who insult them.

Someone will out and say they dont agree with Kanu, rather than leave at that, the person will go on to call Kanu names, insult what he stands for, then call his followers names

When IPOB retaliates and rains abuses on the person, they say its IPOB's fault.

Sunday Igboho is for Oduduwa Republic, no IPOB has ever insulted him. Sunday Igboho is even more insulted by his fellow Yorubas.

From the bolded that is how Nazi started, most Fascist movement ab-initio is non-political but nationalistic which still involved politics in this case IPOB leadership and politics.

2. That is what is called Dissent. Someone that don't like the French President gave him a dirty slap, he was sentenced to 2 month in inprisonment and rehabilitation.

Imagine if it was Nnamdi Kanu that was slapped. Untill IPOB learn to tolerate dissenting voice and realize that insult and criticism comes with innovating a revolution and instead of focusing on the distraction it should be ignored or accepted as constructive criticism and focus on the goal.

Attacking Reno Omokri was not necessary. Attack me is not a strategy.

It shows there is no concrete plan.

If buhari can wait patiently for 12 years to position himself in position where he can f*CK Igbos up, his imaginary Enemies Igbos will have to strategize to position themselves where they can exit Nigeria tho I doubt if any Igbo man will maintain the IPOB agenda when he get the chance to implement it like Buhari faithfully implementing the Fulani Agenda.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Opinion: IPOB More Of A Fascist Movement. by Idiko1: 11:30pm On Jul 06, 2021
Kazim88:

Last

The above trivial can only begin to make sense if the so-called dissenting voice comes from considerable numbers of IPOB members. If the dissenting voice comes for low life outsider, why should IPOB accomodate such idiocy?
Re: Opinion: IPOB More Of A Fascist Movement. by meccuno: 12:09am On Jul 07, 2021
[s]
Kazim88:

Last
[/s]
Re: Opinion: IPOB More Of A Fascist Movement. by meccuno: 12:09am On Jul 07, 2021
[s]
Kazim88:

From the bolded that is how Nazi started, most Fascist movement ab-initio is non-political but nationalistic which still involved politics in this case IPOB leadership and politics.

2. That is what is called Dissent. Someone that don't like the French President gave him a dirty slap, he was sentenced to 2 month in inprisonment and rehabilitation.

Imagine if it was Nnamdi Kanu that was slapped. Untill IPOB learn to tolerate dissenting voice and realize that insult and criticism comes with innovating a revolution and instead of focusing on the distraction it should be ignored or accepted as constructive criticism and focus on the goal.

If buhari can wait patiently for 12 years to position himself in position where he can f*CK Igbos up, his imaginary Enemies Igbos will have to strategize to position themselves where they can exit Nigeria tho I doubt if any Igbo man will maintain the IPOB agenda when he get the chance to implement it like Buhari faithfully implementing the Fulani Agenda.
[/s]
Re: Opinion: IPOB More Of A Fascist Movement. by gidgiddy: 12:55am On Jul 07, 2021
Kazim88:

Dont make me laugh. So if someone insults you for agreeing with him, he becomes a fascist? So fascism is now based on insult? You are allowed to have dissenting views same as anyone has the right to insult you. There is no crime known as insult.

IPOB does not go about insulting people. The insult those who insult their leader, their agitation and those who denigrate them.

Reno Omkri went and brought an old video from months back, an issue that had already been resolved, and started making an issue of it. Kanu dissolved the IPOB UK branch, what is Reno's business with what branch of IPOB Kanu dissolves? What is Reno's business if Kanu said that British Security might be running IPOB UK? Kanu has since reinstated IPOB UK and the matter closed, but Reno went to dig it up again and started complaining when he was insulted.

People who get up and internationally go to find IPOB's trouble

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Opinion: IPOB More Of A Fascist Movement. by dometome: 12:58am On Jul 07, 2021
Kazim88:

Last
mor0ns everywhere. When has fascism been far right?
Re: Opinion: IPOB More Of A Fascist Movement. by Kazim88: 1:18am On Jul 07, 2021
Idiko1:

The above trivial can only begin to make sense if the so-called dissenting voice comes from considerable numbers of IPOB members. If the dissenting voice comes for low life outsider, why should IPOB accomodate such idiocy?

In every revolution in human history, there will and always have been dissents from within and outside.
Why? According to Niccolo Merchavelli " Man is incredulous, he instinctively reject new movement"

When Alternating Current Electricity was invented there was a Great opposition to it from people that would later enjoy it.
Notwithstanding AC won and industrial DC went extinct.

If the only plan you guys have is to demonize or attack people from Igbo decent that criticize Nnamdi Kanu or Biafra then there is a bigger problem in the future because there will always be people that would never Like NK and will attack him with words fiercely and if he has the capacity they would be silence and guess what more people will resist before you know it same oppression but different oppressor.

1 Like

Re: Opinion: IPOB More Of A Fascist Movement. by Kazim88: 1:25am On Jul 07, 2021
dometome:
mor0ns everywhere. When has fascism been far right?

No doubt Fascism is even ultra far right. But my concern is the name calling.

I thought Igbos are republican and educated.

Let's assume I was wrongly, you educate me.

You people are moving towards a dangerous road, where you can't control your emotions.

You all IPOB ignorantly want everyone to support and accept what you believe in.. guess what I don't believe in it.

The day you accept my right to not believe is the day other Nigerians will accept your right to self determination

1 Like

Re: Opinion: IPOB More Of A Fascist Movement. by Kazim88: 1:41am On Jul 07, 2021
gidgiddy:

Dont make me laugh. So if someone insults you for agreeing with him, he becomes a fascist? So fascism is now based on insult? You are allowed to have dissenting views same as anyone has the right to insult you. There is no crime known as insult.

IPOB does not go about insulting people. The insult those who insult their leader, their agitation and those who denigrate them.

Reno Omkri went and brought an old video from months back, an issue that had already been resolved, and started making an issue of it. Kanu dissolved the IPOB UK branch, what is Reno's business with what branch of IPOB Kanu dissolves? What is Reno's business if Kanu said that British Security might be running IPOB UK? Kanu has since reinstated IPOB UK and the matter closed, but Reno went to dig it up again and started complaining when he was insulted.

People who get up and internationally go to find IPOB's trouble

Bro wake up, people will wake up insult you, your believe and your leader... If such trivialities provoke you then you remind me of Palestine.

Learn to accept this easy fact.

I believe you are a Christian, Jesus was not accepted in his time but as time fly by he is now worshiped allover.

Next time, If someone insult your leader, accept it has his own opinion from his point of view. focus on the agenda for the end will justify the means.
6 and 9 are both same depending from the angle you are looking at

If you were a northerner you will see same situation from another view.

1 Like

Re: Opinion: IPOB More Of A Fascist Movement. by gidgiddy: 2:06am On Jul 07, 2021
Kazim88:

Bro wake up, people will wake up insult you, your believe and your leader... If such trivialities provoke you then you remind me of Palestine.

Learn to accept this easy fact.

I believe you are a Christian, Jesus was not accepted in his time but as time fly by he is now worshiped allover.

Next time, If someone insult your leader, accept it has his own opinion from his point of view. focus on the agenda for the end will justify the means.
6 and 9 are both same depending from the angle you are looking at

If you were a northerner you will see same situation from another view.

Then also accept the insult they throw back at you

1 Like

Re: Opinion: IPOB More Of A Fascist Movement. by Kazim88: 8:21am On Jul 07, 2021
gidgiddy:

Then also accept the insult they throw back at you

I don't even notice insult. I mind my business squarely.

In my personal circle, starting out, do you know how many people that look down on me because they assume I did not have money? If I had focus on them and the negative emotions this people would had eat me raw.

I Distinctly ignored them, mind my work later when they start seeing my result they became ashamed and start looking for relationship.

Also, to be a leader you must have a large heart else you will kill all your followers.

If you keep facing every barking dog, you will not get to your destination.
Get to your destination then all those that are bad mouthing you will change their song
Re: Opinion: IPOB More Of A Fascist Movement. by LLiKYekoba: 8:29am On Jul 07, 2021
colorsofrainbow:
Kazim reporting grin

Kazim a feudal moslem who love Maj-Gen buhari's fascist dictatorship trying to school us about 'fascism and democracy'. Wonders!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Opinion: IPOB More Of A Fascist Movement. by Monogamy: 8:32am On Jul 07, 2021
Karma is truly a bae.

Reno rode on Igbos emotions to gain cheap popularity, the same emotions is what is about to bring him down. That serves him right

As for the Igbos, are they saying Reno is making reckless statement for the first time just because his epistle is about them or they knew all along but just because Reno had been saying things they wanted to hear, they care less?

If we are to go by all this attacks on Reno, should we say majority of the thing he has been saying about Buhari are all big lies which same Igbos people swallowed with all their hearts and minds?

Hypocrisy stinks more than rotten eggs.

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Opinion: IPOB More Of A Fascist Movement. by flamingREED(m): 8:37am On Jul 07, 2021
We will fight to conquer where we can't stoop to do so.
As if we're bothered it afraid.
Re: Opinion: IPOB More Of A Fascist Movement. by Nobody: 8:44am On Jul 07, 2021
Op are you just realizing it?

There was an IPOB broadcast I once heard where the commentator was saying "People say Hitler was a wicked man... but he loved his people"

I never thought they would be so honest about it seeing how they love to call themselves Jews..

Also observe how they keep condemning blacks.
Re: Opinion: IPOB More Of A Fascist Movement. by KingWarri: 9:10am On Jul 07, 2021
Op, Igbos are irredeemable. The more you advise them the more they attack you. So blinded by ignorance and hatred. They hate all other tribes but want others to like them with egoistic problem everywhere they go like mtn. Their succession movement it's only a mirage that Many of them will continue to die for it while their leaders feed fat from it..
From Ojukwu to Kanu, it's all the same story. An Ijaw man started Biafra but was arrested by Ojukwu now they all calling every Southerner to Join their fantasy ride... STUPID MOTHER FÚÇKÊRS

1 Like

Re: Opinion: IPOB More Of A Fascist Movement. by joe54: 9:29am On Jul 07, 2021
Op very accurate.
Ipob are irredeemable bigots.
Egocentric, greedy and arrogant.
Re: Opinion: IPOB More Of A Fascist Movement. by Kazim88: 3:15pm On Jul 08, 2021
LLiKYekoba:

Kazim a feudal moslem who love Maj-Gen buhari's fascist dictatorship trying to school us about 'fascism and democracy'. Wonders!

Your quote just confirm my ascertion. You automatically assume I love Buhari with top level Arrogance tho I not a fan of Buhari but than Old Man is far smarter than IPOB.
The Man like IPOB had an Agenda to elevate is Tribemen (even those at Niger) but unlike IPOB, he understood life.
He knew he needed a place of power to achieve his Agenda, so he came out as a repentant democrat (lol)... He came out
with hisfight against corruption... Through political manuever he became president.

Once president, he threw away every niceties and launch is nepotism straight up.

IPOB need to learn. IPOB leadership need to read 48 laws of power.

LAW 3: Conceal your Intentions - IPOB need to hide their intent perhaps come out as a repentant 1-Nigerialist, get into power and launch their agenda.
But since it's IPOB it won't work because if a closet IPOB apologist come out and start feigning One Nigeria you guys will kill him and burn his house as an efulefu because you guys have become worst than Palestine.

1 Like

Re: Opinion: IPOB More Of A Fascist Movement. by Christistruth00: 3:35pm On Jul 08, 2021
IPOB are the South East version of The Nazis ESN are the Gestapo Police
Re: Opinion: IPOB More Of A Fascist Movement. by Kazim88: 3:38pm On Jul 08, 2021
Christistruth00:

IPOB are the South East version of The Nazis ESN are the Gestapo Police

Ironically it goes to prove the infallible theory of Human Nature.

1 Like

Re: Opinion: IPOB More Of A Fascist Movement. by BKayy: 3:55pm On Jul 08, 2021
Mr OP, you mean they should go back to the drawing board and waste precious time trying to win over Saboteurs and Efulefus?
No, we will pass. They are better dropped by the side than waste seconds discussing about them
Re: Opinion: IPOB More Of A Fascist Movement. by Kazim88: 5:51pm On Jul 08, 2021
BKayy:
Mr OP, you mean they should go back to the drawing board and waste precious time trying to win over Saboteurs and Efulefus?
No, we will pass. They are better dropped by the side than waste seconds discussing about them

They would always be "saboteur", it's human nature and you CAN'T win over saboteurs
According to Nicolo Machiavelli in his book "The Prince"

"It must be considered that there is nothing more difficult to carry out nor more doubtful of success nor more dangerous to handle than to initiate a new order of things; for the reformer has enemies in all those who profit by the old order, and only lukewarm defenders in all those who would profit by the new order; this lukewarmness arising partly from the incredulity of mankind who does not truly believe in anything new until they actually have experience of it.

I am trying to school you young IPOB folks because you guys will soon start your release Nnamdi Kanu Protest and you all will be killed in mass for not being able to intelligently push your agenda.

Don't win Sabo, Get power! and push your agenda because Currently You guys are so vunurable, weak and attackable but sadly you guys can't see are weak you guys are... You boost and bully every slight opposition of IPOB online and that is even your biggest weakness.. you all remind me of a particular butterfly that think herself a bird.
Re: Opinion: IPOB More Of A Fascist Movement. by BKayy: 7:01pm On Jul 08, 2021
Kazim88:

They would always be "saboteur", it's human nature and you CAN'T win over saboteurs
According to Nicolo Machiavelli in his book "The Prince"

"It must be considered that there is nothing more difficult to carry out nor more doubtful of success nor more dangerous to handle than to initiate a new order of things; for the reformer has enemies in all those who profit by the old order, and only lukewarm defenders in all those who would profit by the new order; this lukewarmness arising partly from the incredulity of mankind who does not truly believe in anything new until they actually have experience of it.

I am trying to school you young IPOB folks because you guys will soon start your release Nnamdi Kanu Protest and you all will be killed in mass for not being able to intelligently push your agenda.

Don't win Sabo, Get power! and push your agenda because Currently You guys are so vunurable, weak and attackable but sadly you guys can't see are weak you guys are... You boost and bully every slight opposition of IPOB online and that is even your biggest weakness.. you all remind me of a particular butterfly that think herself a bird.
Are you sure what you wrote is for me or yourself?

(1) (Reply)

Response By Presidency To The Statement Made By Bishop Kukah Before US Congress / Kanu: Unease In South East Over Ipob’s Lockdown Threat / Anambra 2021: Maduka Transformed His Town With Tallest Building In Southeast

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 76
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.