Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,358 members, 7,836,463 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 08:15 AM

Rep Emeka Chinedu Martins Wants To Criminalize Protesting - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Rep Emeka Chinedu Martins Wants To Criminalize Protesting (21620 Views)

Ahiazu/ezi 2023: Mbaise Online Lets Vote Hon. Emeka Chinedu PDP For Continuity. / Emeka Chinedu: My Bill Is Focused On Jungle Justice Not Protesters / Bill To Criminalize Estimated Billing Passes 3rd Reading (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Rep Emeka Chinedu Martins Wants To Criminalize Protesting by unitysheart(m): 9:23pm On Jul 06, 2021
O pari grin
Re: Rep Emeka Chinedu Martins Wants To Criminalize Protesting by swedbase(m): 9:24pm On Jul 06, 2021
Fool idiot. Thunder fire him ten times.
Re: Rep Emeka Chinedu Martins Wants To Criminalize Protesting by zolajpower: 9:25pm On Jul 06, 2021
grin
Re: Rep Emeka Chinedu Martins Wants To Criminalize Protesting by Skillsnigeria: 9:25pm On Jul 06, 2021
Hmmm
Re: Rep Emeka Chinedu Martins Wants To Criminalize Protesting by Praxis758: 9:26pm On Jul 06, 2021
He should be rewarded with s recall if this was a saner clime.

Buhari and Tinubu protested during their days as opposition leaders.
Re: Rep Emeka Chinedu Martins Wants To Criminalize Protesting by ckmayoca: 9:26pm On Jul 06, 2021
Una even read the body at all? Abi an only headline I una read.?

4 Likes

Re: Rep Emeka Chinedu Martins Wants To Criminalize Protesting by freemandela4(m): 9:27pm On Jul 06, 2021
I blame you?
No....i no blame you.
Re: Rep Emeka Chinedu Martins Wants To Criminalize Protesting by abokimallam: 9:27pm On Jul 06, 2021
An example of a man not truly elected by his people. He got himself to the Assembly hence he wants to rig the electoral act
Re: Rep Emeka Chinedu Martins Wants To Criminalize Protesting by Zubydeangelo(m): 9:28pm On Jul 06, 2021

1 Like

Re: Rep Emeka Chinedu Martins Wants To Criminalize Protesting by bahdpersona(m): 9:28pm On Jul 06, 2021
One igbo man from abia state will come to South west and start talking shit about Tinubu, they'll never talk about their politicians... Imagine what Emeka chinedu is saying

2 Likes

Re: Rep Emeka Chinedu Martins Wants To Criminalize Protesting by DonroxyII: 9:28pm On Jul 06, 2021
Jeromejnr:
South as usual divided amongst each other.

Later they will say Northerners are illiterates. But the illiterates are outsmarting and oppressing the educated ones.

It's not by all these mumu talk online.
Northerners are not illiterates they are well educated than anyone in Southern Nigeria just that it's mostly Arabic Education and with Islam too ... they are well ordered and structured than Southern Nigeria without leader, order and structure ....

I see south getting colonised by North very soon and that's the end game of all this brouhaha.... They just have to make it look like Terrorism gaining ground down south and that's all !!
Re: Rep Emeka Chinedu Martins Wants To Criminalize Protesting by LegalWolf: 9:29pm On Jul 06, 2021
Looooooool. Is he an Hausa man? Ehnnnnnn NCAN members? If it were to be a Northerner, nairaland won’t have the lost word of it. They’ll have been insulting Lugard, Buhari, all Northerners calling us quota system people etc. You lots are hypocrites and damn senseless.

This is the crux of my point: We all are the same. Both Northerner and Southerners. Our politicians and people are both good and evil.
Re: Rep Emeka Chinedu Martins Wants To Criminalize Protesting by Naijanascam: 9:29pm On Jul 06, 2021
Waoooo what a beautiful nonsense...... please can he kindly show his constituency projects done so far........
Re: Rep Emeka Chinedu Martins Wants To Criminalize Protesting by Nobody: 9:30pm On Jul 06, 2021
NaMe4:
Protests are not mob actions.

The bill he's sponsoring is against mob action.

But the guy sef na wah. At this point in time when this clueless government is looking for any opportunity to gag and enslave the masses.

When they were passing PIB
where was this one?

My brother I wonder o.

Even if dey bribe this one, shebi is money everything ? and u think these fellows would die peacefully ? Is it possible ?
Re: Rep Emeka Chinedu Martins Wants To Criminalize Protesting by VillagePipu: 9:31pm On Jul 06, 2021
nairalandankrah:
APC wants to turn everybody into a zombie!
This is clearly an Anti protest bill shocked

Don't be an idiot like your parents. He's from PDP, Imo.
Re: Rep Emeka Chinedu Martins Wants To Criminalize Protesting by VillagePipu: 9:31pm On Jul 06, 2021
Imo is being ruled by animals and they are now exporting this animalistic behaviour to the Federal level.
Re: Rep Emeka Chinedu Martins Wants To Criminalize Protesting by Paradocks7: 9:32pm On Jul 06, 2021
This guy mumu die
Re: Rep Emeka Chinedu Martins Wants To Criminalize Protesting by Austindark(m): 9:34pm On Jul 06, 2021
And reno omokri was desparaged that NNAMDI KANU exposed the dumbness of a black man.
Tell me now, is this not a "stone age" bill in the 21st century?

1 Like

Re: Rep Emeka Chinedu Martins Wants To Criminalize Protesting by HotPoundedYam(m): 9:35pm On Jul 06, 2021
Omo ibo
Re: Rep Emeka Chinedu Martins Wants To Criminalize Protesting by omenka(m): 9:36pm On Jul 06, 2021
He's ipob and pdp. Only a dolt would expect anything less from folks with this identity.

1 Like

Re: Rep Emeka Chinedu Martins Wants To Criminalize Protesting by obama30: 9:37pm On Jul 06, 2021
lalasticlala:

https://www.vanguardngr.com/2021/07/reps-bill-threatens-five-year-jail-term-for-unlawful-protesters/

He was voted to protect Nigerians and also to make laws that will favor Nigerians and that's what he is doing
Re: Rep Emeka Chinedu Martins Wants To Criminalize Protesting by Proflere: 9:39pm On Jul 06, 2021
potbelly:
who is this imbecille??
Lol, I know the guy. Be like say na politics dey comot their brain once they join. For Ahiazu mbaise that year, the guy dey do like say na him get sense pass. Him and Mola.

Fiaaam, Mola done go join APC after winning election with PDP.. then this one too done dey seek wetin no loss.. wahala be like politics!
Re: Rep Emeka Chinedu Martins Wants To Criminalize Protesting by All4fun: 9:39pm On Jul 06, 2021
I laugh in Captain Jack they go about saying trash ravish rubbish
Re: Rep Emeka Chinedu Martins Wants To Criminalize Protesting by Henrymas(m): 9:40pm On Jul 06, 2021
This Emeka, worst pass Emeka Ihedioha and that hopeless Hope uzodinma combined. These are the sort, that betray their kinsmen for a pot of pottage and whose god's is their belly.
Re: Rep Emeka Chinedu Martins Wants To Criminalize Protesting by Kingcalls: 9:42pm On Jul 06, 2021
Mbaise people...na them way
Re: Rep Emeka Chinedu Martins Wants To Criminalize Protesting by bigbauer(m): 9:47pm On Jul 06, 2021
The truth is that the citizens allow these supposed lawmakers and the politicians in general take us for a ride. The day the citizens wake up, and start recalling these lawmakers massively, is the day this country will start taking shape. Instead of lamenting and complaining about Buhari, let's start recalling the lawmakers, from the state House of Assemblies to House of Representatives, then Senate, you'll realize that their need for self preservation will drive them to do what they were elected to do, which is to represent the people.They'll no longer function as 'rubber-stamp' but as 'lawmakers' keep the president on check, and won't bat an eyelid to start the impeachment process when/if need be. Unfortunately, all we know is to complain and lament about Buhari. Abeg o I no get 100 SAN to defend me o #Not_Hate_Speech

1 Like

Re: Rep Emeka Chinedu Martins Wants To Criminalize Protesting by NGpatriot: 9:48pm On Jul 06, 2021
Why are Igbos quoting APC inside this matter? Must APC be responsible for all your PDP foolishness?

These cowards no fit take responsibility for their actions and the actions of the clowns they vote for day after day..

grin grin
Re: Rep Emeka Chinedu Martins Wants To Criminalize Protesting by Buksaylor: 9:49pm On Jul 06, 2021
Choose your words correctly...Is this idiot a political elite?

ALTERNATEID:

Our political elites are all the same. When it comes to oppressing the masses and stealing money, there is no difference between APC, PDP, North and South.

Emeka from PDP Imo, Femi from APC Lagos, Mongunu from Bornu and Chinedu from APGA will all join hands together to support this bill without quarreling about party, religion and tribe.
Re: Rep Emeka Chinedu Martins Wants To Criminalize Protesting by amliftedhigher: 9:50pm On Jul 06, 2021
Re: Rep Emeka Chinedu Martins Wants To Criminalize Protesting by OkpaNsukkaisBae(m): 9:50pm On Jul 06, 2021
On behalf of the good people of Igboland...we dash him to the good people of Niger state
Re: Rep Emeka Chinedu Martins Wants To Criminalize Protesting by Ojayk(m): 9:53pm On Jul 06, 2021
I bow down in shame on his behalf.

Does he understand what Democracy is and what it entails? No.

Is his constituency aware of this bill?

How can someone enjoying Democratic dividend move against Democratic principles?

PDP, this is another own goal oh,
This is what you get when you sell your ticket to highest bidders with fine face for offices they no nothing about its history/struggles before their assumption of office.

Are you sure this guy is intouch with his constituency? I doubt.

Shame! Shame!! Shame!!!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Kaduna Refinery To Save Nigeria $5.33 Million Daily / Enugu Assembly Orders EEDC To Leave State Over Crazy Billing / Fayose Needs A Psychiatric Doctor- Igbokwe

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.