Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,167,330 members, 7,867,942 topics. Date: Saturday, 22 June 2024 at 07:48 AM

Are Igbo Governors And Leaders Committing Treason[video] - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Are Igbo Governors And Leaders Committing Treason[video] (232 Views)

IPOB: Nnamdi Kanu Places N1m Bounty On All Igbo Governors / Stop Igbo Governors From Driving Away Fulani Herdsmen – Northern Groups Tell PMB / APC Accuses Saraki Of Committing ‘Treason’ (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Are Igbo Governors And Leaders Committing Treason[video] by fenibak: 9:37pm On Jul 06, 2021
We all see how our Igbo Fulani installed governors are behaving they are against the same people that voted for them and I ask did the Fulanis in the North vote for these governors or the people in the southeast because these so-called governors are not working for the people, are these not the same people that were begging for votes and I say to my people if you don't have sense now you won't get it ever and infact elections is a scam because the people choose and the Fulanis install their stooge because if they are not the Fulani stooge why are not they looking evil in the eye. Remember how the Fulanis sent operation python dance to South East with the blessings of south Eastern governors with the hope that they would flush ipob and I ask are these governors dumb?

How do you think you can flush the descendants of 1967 heroes? Biafra is not something that can be killed, people died for that name, they support the Fulanis and they deployed the military and killed innocent unarmed ipob members, they are too pompous and didn't want to call a meeting between the people fighting for freedom they wanted to crush them, trust me if they resisted the Fulanis wont deploy the military and even if they did the governors would have policed the military and make sure they don't kill innocent people carrying just flags and singing songs.

If you ask me I believe our governors have committed a treasonable offense and should be removed from office and a pro Biafran governor that can protect the people should take over and I see Biafra as a country and any governor not supporting the people are anti-Biafra and should not be allowed to have peace, I. Believe by supporting the enemy arewa Republic that they have committed treason and remember how the chief warrant Fulani slave governor said on national TV that he brought the military to kill his people and he even threatened to bomb them, have you seen Buhari bomb Fulani killers?NO

I mean the man should be pelted with eggs because he committed an abomination, how do you invite the Same people that killed you in 1967 to come and kill your people again? Some of these people need mental evaluation because I don't think they are alright in the head and I ask you who elected the governors the Igbos of the Fulanis? and don't forget these same people invited the army to kill Kanu at his house and they ended up killing 28 people and nobody talked about it, if you ask me those governors should be chased away because they don't represent us and the Biafran flag should be hosted at all government houses in the south east.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QMAe_wEDDzQ

https://www.biafranboys.org/are-igbo-governors-and-leaders
Re: Are Igbo Governors And Leaders Committing Treason[video] by fenibak: 9:43pm On Jul 06, 2021
u see the governor saying he invited the army to kill his own people

(1) (Reply)

Seek Amendments After Assent To PIB, National Assembly Tells Southern Govs, Othe / Fulanis Smarter Than Them ALL / Igboho: Ilana Oodua Releases Manual For Yoruba Nation Agitation

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.