Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,177 members, 7,780,243 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 11:16 AM

Which Scriptures And Example Shows Sin Can Stop Miracle - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Which Scriptures And Example Shows Sin Can Stop Miracle (554 Views)

You Can't Claim To Believe The Scriptures And Deny That Yahushua Is God Almight. / Sin Can Never Take A Man To Hell / Why Don't Pastors Preach About PAUPER'S TITHE As Prescribed By Scriptures? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Which Scriptures And Example Shows Sin Can Stop Miracle by jimmynauty: 9:43pm On Jul 06, 2021
Am interested in knowing all exampless of how SINS stop miracles in Bible.

Am excited.
Re: Which Scriptures And Example Shows Sin Can Stop Miracle by Kobojunkie: 9:48pm On Jul 06, 2021
jimmynauty:

Am excited.
[s]In Jesus Christ, your sins do stand in the way of God's healing. Many of those that were healed by Jesus Christ were those considered sinners and "unbelievers" - canaanites, Samaritans, ishmaelites etc. undecided[/s]
Re: Which Scriptures And Example Shows Sin Can Stop Miracle by adeolatosin(m): 10:31pm On Jul 06, 2021
Romans 6:1 What shall we say, then?(A) Shall we go on sinning so that grace may increase?(B) 2 By no means!
Re: Which Scriptures And Example Shows Sin Can Stop Miracle by Kobojunkie: 10:48pm On Jul 06, 2021
adeolatosin:
Romans 6:1 What shall we say, then?(A) Shall we go on sinning so that grace may increase?(B) 2 By no means!
undecided
Re: Which Scriptures And Example Shows Sin Can Stop Miracle by Dtruthspeaker: 7:34am On Jul 07, 2021
jimmynauty:

Am excited.

Miracles is just a dot and a shadow!

It stops cuts connection between yourself and God

Abraham when he took up concubines, God did not talk to him anymore, Saul, David, (he even cried well well when God Left) Solomon.
Re: Which Scriptures And Example Shows Sin Can Stop Miracle by jimmynauty: 5:45pm On Jul 14, 2021
Kobojunkie:
In Jesus Christ, your sins do stand in the way of God's healing. Many of those that were healed by Jesus Christ were those considered sinners and "unbelievers" - canaanites, Samaritans, ishmaelites etc. undecided

I don't understand. Please be specific
Re: Which Scriptures And Example Shows Sin Can Stop Miracle by jimmynauty: 5:48pm On Jul 14, 2021
adeolatosin:

Show how SINS stop miracle from happening from scriptures.
Re: Which Scriptures And Example Shows Sin Can Stop Miracle by Kobojunkie: 5:50pm On Jul 14, 2021
jimmynauty:

I don't understand. Please be specific
I see there in error in my previous comment, please disregard it. undecided

Basically what I was trying to say is that those that were healed by Jesus Christ were not without sin or holy. They were simply people who required healing and He healed them based on that. undecided
Re: Which Scriptures And Example Shows Sin Can Stop Miracle by jimmynauty: 5:50pm On Jul 14, 2021
Dtruthspeaker:

Miracles is just a dot and a shadow!

It stops cuts connection between yourself and God

Abraham when he took up concubines, God did not talk to him anymore, Saul, David, (he even cried well well when God Left) Solomon.
Scriptures to support your post
Re: Which Scriptures And Example Shows Sin Can Stop Miracle by jimmynauty: 5:51pm On Jul 14, 2021
Thanks all but need scriptures to show em
Re: Which Scriptures And Example Shows Sin Can Stop Miracle by Kobojunkie: 6:13pm On Jul 14, 2021
jimmynauty:
Thanks all but need scriptures to show em
How can scripture show that which is not scriptural to begin with? undecided

If Jesus Christ never stated that healings and miracles only happen to those who are sick and without sin, what is there to prove? undecided
Re: Which Scriptures And Example Shows Sin Can Stop Miracle by Dtruthspeaker: 6:36pm On Jul 14, 2021
jimmynauty:

Scriptures to support your post

Psalms and Proverbs generally, Specifically Psalms 5:4-6; Psalm 7:11, 12-16. Proverbs 15:6; Proverbs 13:21.
Re: Which Scriptures And Example Shows Sin Can Stop Miracle by jimmynauty: 6:05pm On Jul 17, 2021
Kobojunkie:
I see there in error in my previous comment, please disregard it. undecided

Basically what I was trying to say is that those that were healed by Jesus Christ were not without sin or holy. They were simply people who required healing and He healed them based on that. undecided

In other words, you agree that inspite of any sin, Yahshua would work miracles!

Interesting

On what basis did He do such...
Re: Which Scriptures And Example Shows Sin Can Stop Miracle by jimmynauty: 6:09pm On Jul 17, 2021
Kobojunkie:
How can scripture show that which is not scriptural to begin with? undecided

If Jesus Christ never stated that healings and miracles only happen to those who are sick and without sin, what is there to prove? undecided

Easy

Seems you are overdoing yaself oh
Re: Which Scriptures And Example Shows Sin Can Stop Miracle by Kobojunkie: 6:12pm On Jul 17, 2021
jimmynauty:

In other words, you agree that inspite of any sin, Yahshua would work miracles!

Interesting
On what basis did He do such...
What do you mean on what basis? undecided
Re: Which Scriptures And Example Shows Sin Can Stop Miracle by jimmynauty: 6:33pm On Jul 17, 2021
Dtruthspeaker:

Psalms and Proverbs generally, Specifically Psalms 5:4-6; Psalm 7:11, 12-16. Proverbs 15:6; Proverbs 13:21.

Wooooow

Love the verses you shared.

Now juxtapose this verses with this and let me hear your mind.

Luke 24:25-28 with emphasis on ve 27.
2 Cor 5:21
Re: Which Scriptures And Example Shows Sin Can Stop Miracle by jimmynauty: 6:38pm On Jul 17, 2021
Kobojunkie:
What do you mean on what basis? undecided

Did he do it for doing sake or for something? And what was that 'something'?
Re: Which Scriptures And Example Shows Sin Can Stop Miracle by Kobojunkie: 6:41pm On Jul 17, 2021
jimmynauty:
Did he do it for doing sake or for something? And what was that 'something'?
Jesus Christ came to call the sinners, not the righteous, to God. So I am thinking it would have been counter productive if He only offered healing to those "holy" and righteous, telling the sinners they first had to be holy to be healed. undecided
Re: Which Scriptures And Example Shows Sin Can Stop Miracle by Dtruthspeaker: 6:59pm On Jul 17, 2021
jimmynauty:

Wooooow

Love the verses you shared.

Now juxtapose this verses with this and let me hear your mind.

Luke 24:25-28 with emphasis on ve 27.
2 Cor 5:21

Luke 24 is out of the scope of this topic for it is about the fulfillment of the prophecy of the death and resurrection of Christ as God's Prophets did prophecy and therefore not connected to sin stopping blessings.

But 2 Cor 5:21 is relevant and the issues contained therein is How do we become the righteousness of God, through Christ?

The answer is in Proverbs Chapter 1 to 9 same as John 14:15

(1) (Reply)

Oyo Fallen Tree Is Back In Its Place / . / Studying Theology Makes One Less Pharisaical, Less Critical And More Tolerant.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.