Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,334 members, 7,819,165 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:11 PM

You Can't Claim To Believe The Scriptures And Deny That Yahushua Is God Almight. - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / You Can't Claim To Believe The Scriptures And Deny That Yahushua Is God Almight. (2275 Views)

Yahushua Is Begotten And Not Created Son Of יהוה‎ / If You Agree That Jesus Is He Who Is To Come, Then You Know Jesus Is God Almight / What Happens To Those Who Did Evil To Fulfill The Scriptures ? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

You Can't Claim To Believe The Scriptures And Deny That Yahushua Is God Almight. by elated177: 1:01pm On Jan 23, 2021
El Elohe Yahshrael!

John 14:1-4

NIV
 “Do not let your hearts be troubled. You believe in God[a]; believe also in me. 2 My Father’s house has many rooms; if that were not so, would I have told you that I am going there to prepare a place for you? 3 And if I go and prepare a place for you, I will come back and take you to be with me that you also may be where I am. 4 You know the way to the place where I am going.”

NKJV
“Let not your heart be troubled; you believe in God, believe also in Me. 2 In My Father’s house are many [a]mansions; if it were not so, I would have told you. I go to prepare a place for you. 3 And if I go and prepare a place for you, I will come again and receive you to Myself; that where I am, there you may be also. 4 And where I go you know, and the way you know.”

NLT
“Don’t let your hearts be troubled. Trust in God, and trust also in me. 2 There is more than enough room in my Father’s home. If this were not so, would I have told you that I am going to prepare a place for you? 3 When everything is ready, I will come and get you, so that you will always be with me where I am. 4 And you know the way to where I am going.”

NRSV
“Do not let your hearts be troubled. Believe[a] in God, believe also in me. 2 In my Father’s house there are many dwelling places. If it were not so, would I have told you that I go to prepare a place for you? 3 And if I go and prepare a place for you, I will come again and will take you to myself, so that where I am, there you may be also. 4 And you know the way to the place where I am going.”

You can't claim to believe the Scriptures and at the same time deny that Yahushua the Messiah is God, and not just God, he is the only begotten Son of YHVH and one with YHVH, the Father.

Anyone who denies that Yahushua the Messiah is YHVH Almighty, God Almighty, also denies he is the Word of YHVH Almighty. Such a person neither has any regard for the Scriptures nor what they say.

Anyone who accepts that Yahushua the Messiah is the Word of YHVH Almighty, God Almighty, and at the same time denies that he is God Almighty is either confused or deceiving himself or herself.

It is either you believe the Scriptures and what they say or you do not. You cannot believe the Scriptures, accept what they say and reject Yahushua the Messiah as God Almighty.

El Elohe Yahshrael! Hallelu Yah!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: You Can't Claim To Believe The Scriptures And Deny That Yahushua Is God Almight. by elated177: 4:19pm On Jan 25, 2021
Deut 4 :19 And when you look up to the sky and see the sun, the moon and the stars—all the heavenly array—do not be enticed into bowing down to them and worshiping things the Lord your God has apportioned to all the nations under heaven. 20 But as for you, the Lord took you and brought you out of the iron-smelting furnace, out of Egypt, to be the people of his inheritance, as you now are.

1 Like

Re: You Can't Claim To Believe The Scriptures And Deny That Yahushua Is God Almight. by MuttleyLaff: 4:58pm On Jan 25, 2021
elated177:
El Elohe Yahshrael!

NIV
 “Do not let your hearts be troubled. You believe in God; believe also in me.
2 My Father’s house has many rooms; if that were not so, would I have told you that I am going there to prepare a place for you?
3 And if I go and prepare a place for you, I will come back and take you to be with me that you also may be where I am.
4 You know the way to the place where I am going.”

NKJV
“Let not your heart be troubled; you believe in God, believe also in Me.
2 In My Father’s house are many mansions; if it were not so, I would have told you. I go to prepare a place for you.
3 And if I go and prepare a place for you, I will come again and receive you to Myself; that where I am, there you may be also.
4 And where I go you know, and the way you know.”

NLT
“Don’t let your hearts be troubled. Trust in God, and trust also in me.
2 There is more than enough room in my Father’s home. If this were not so, would I have told you that I am going to prepare a place for you? 3 When everything is ready, I will come and get you, so that you will always be with me where I am.
4 And you know the way to where I am going.”

NRSV
“Do not let your hearts be troubled. Believe in God, believe also in me.
2 In my Father’s house there are many dwelling places. If it were not so, would I have told you that I go to prepare a place for you?
3 And if I go and prepare a place for you, I will come again and will take you to myself, so that where I am, there you may be also.
4 And you know the way to the place where I am going.”

You can't claim to believe the Scriptures and at the same time deny that Yahushua the Messiah is God, and not just God, he is the only begotten Son of YHVH and one with YHVH, the Father.

Anyone who denies that Yahushua the Messiah is YHVH Almighty, God Almighty, also denies he is the Word of YHVH Almighty. Such a person neither has any regard for the Scriptures nor what they say.

Anyone who accepts that Yahushua the Messiah is the Word of YHVH Almighty, God Almighty, and at the same time denies that he is God Almighty is either confused or deceiving himself or herself.

It is either you believe the Scriptures and what they say or you do not. You cannot believe the Scriptures, accept what they say and reject Yahushua the Messiah as God Almighty.

elated177:
Deut 4:
19And when you look up to the sky and see the sun, the moon and the stars—all the heavenly array—do not be enticed into bowing down to them and worshiping things the Lord your God has apportioned to all the nations under heaven.
20But as for you, the Lord took you and brought you out of the iron-smelting furnace, out of Egypt, to be the people of his inheritance, as you now are.
[img]https://i./RsrT.gif[/img]
Preach! Preacher!!

2 Likes

Re: You Can't Claim To Believe The Scriptures And Deny That Yahushua Is God Almight. by enilove(m): 5:34pm On Jan 25, 2021
elated177:
El Elohe Yahshrael!

NIV
 “Do not let your hearts be troubled. You believe in God[a]; believe also in me. 2 My Father’s house has many rooms; if that were not so, would I have told you that I am going there to prepare a place for you? 3 And if I go and prepare a place for you, I will come back and take you to be with me that you also may be where I am. 4 You know the way to the place where I am going.”

NKJV

“Let not your heart be troubled; you believe in God, believe also in Me. 2 In My Father’s house are many [a]mansions; if it were not so, [b]I would have told you. I go to prepare a place for you. 3 And if I go and prepare a place for you, I will come again and receive you to Myself; that where I am, there you may be also. 4 And where I go you know, and the way you know.”

NLT

“Don’t let your hearts be troubled. Trust in God, and trust also in me. 2 There is more than enough room in my Father’s home.[a] If this were not so, would I have told you that I am going to prepare a place for you? 3 When everything is ready, I will come and get you, so that you will always be with me where I am. 4 And you know the way to where I am going.”

NRSV

“Do not let your hearts be troubled. Believe[a] in God, believe also in me. 2 In my Father’s house there are many dwelling places. If it were not so, would I have told you that I go to prepare a place for you? 3 And if I go and prepare a place for you, I will come again and will take you to myself, so that where I am, there you may be also. 4 And you know the way to the place where I am going.”

Are you saying that Jesus Christ our Saviuor does not have a Father ?

Yes or no ?

1 Like

Re: You Can't Claim To Believe The Scriptures And Deny That Yahushua Is God Almight. by Preciousgirl(f): 6:35pm On Jan 25, 2021
enilove:

Yes or no ?

Who was the Father of Melchizedek?

Answer this one first
Re: You Can't Claim To Believe The Scriptures And Deny That Yahushua Is God Almight. by elated177: 7:03pm On Jan 25, 2021
enilove:

Yes or no ?

Where did I even imply such a thing not to talk of stating it explicitly?

1 Like

Re: You Can't Claim To Believe The Scriptures And Deny That Yahushua Is God Almight. by enilove(m): 7:54pm On Jan 25, 2021
elated177:

Where did I even imply such a thing not to talk stating explicitly?

What then do you mean by your statements below ?

''You can't claim to believe the Scriptures and at the same time deny that Yahushua the Messiah is God, and not just God, he is the only begotten Son of YHVH and one with YHVH, the Father.

Anyone who denies that Yahushua the Messiah is YHVH Almighty, God Almighty, also denies he is the Word of YHVH Almighty. Such a person neither has any regard for the Scriptures nor what they say.''

The first paragraph says Jesus Christ is the Son of God but the second paragraph is saying that Jesus is YHWH ( Jehovah ) .

Which is which .

1 Like

Re: You Can't Claim To Believe The Scriptures And Deny That Yahushua Is God Almight. by MuttleyLaff: 7:56pm On Jan 25, 2021
enilove:
Are you saying that Jesus Christ our Saviuor does not have a Father?
Where did OP even imply such a thing not to talk stating explicitly?

enilove:
Yes or no?
Emphatic and capital YES, that Yesha Ha Masiah, aka Jesus Christ, God Incarnate, Our Lord and Saviour of the whole wide world does have a Father

Preciousgirl:
Answer this one first

MuttleyLaff:
"No one knows anything about Melchizedek's father, mother, or ancestors.
No one knows when he was born or when he died. Like the Son of God, Melchizedek continues to be a priest forever.
"
- Hebrews 7:3

Danpersie/31, Melchizedek was no more and no less, a human being, just as like you and I, are.

Melchizedek, as seen from the above quote, taken from a comment made on another thread, was a reputable earthly human king and at the same time a priest

What the Bible, with the phrase "... without beginning or end ..." in relation to Melchizedek meant, is that much of Melchizedek's life, in terms of his birth and/or death, is shrouded in mystery, meaning that no one knew when he was given birth to and no one knew when died, so the reason, though of course, he was given birth to and died, he still, is said to be one "... without beginning or end ..." all because of the absence and lack of recorded genealogical recorded data about him. It is this particular part and fact about Melchizedek, that Hebrews 7:3 was capturing and mentioning to draw attention to.
@Preciousgirl
Melchizedek, had a father and even a mother, but unfortunately there is no customary record of who his parents are, when he was born and when he died
Re: You Can't Claim To Believe The Scriptures And Deny That Yahushua Is God Almight. by enilove(m): 8:11pm On Jan 25, 2021
Preciousgirl:

Answer this one first

He does not have , according to the Bible .

I have answered you . Am waiting for your answer .
Re: You Can't Claim To Believe The Scriptures And Deny That Yahushua Is God Almight. by AntiChristian: 8:17pm On Jan 25, 2021
Confusion raised to power three!

1 Like

Re: You Can't Claim To Believe The Scriptures And Deny That Yahushua Is God Almight. by MuttleyLaff: 8:21pm On Jan 25, 2021
enilove:
He does not have, according to the Bible.
Melchizedek, had a father and even a mother, but unfortunately there is no customary record of who his parents are, when he was born and when he died

enilove:
I have answered you. Am waiting for your answer.
"There is no record of his father or mother or any of his ancestors
—no beginning or end to his life. He remains a priest forever, resembling the Son of God.
"
- Hebrews 7:3

I have given you an answer.
Re: You Can't Claim To Believe The Scriptures And Deny That Yahushua Is God Almight. by Nobody: 8:30pm On Jan 25, 2021
Yahushua is hebrew name for jesus

Yahushua is not God almight.
Re: You Can't Claim To Believe The Scriptures And Deny That Yahushua Is God Almight. by MuttleyLaff: 8:32pm On Jan 25, 2021
AntiChristian:
[img]https://s1/images/MuttAmin.gif[/img]

MuttleyLaff:
... The quran in Surah 10:94, has the good sense to tell Muslims, if they are in doubt, to go ask "People of Book," that is, "People of Book," meaning, believers.
Surah Yunus [10:94]
فَإِن كُنتَ فِي شَكٍّ مِّمَّا أَنزَلْنَا إِلَيْكَ فَاسْأَلِ الَّذِينَ يَقْرَءُونَ الْكِتَابَ مِن قَبْلِكَ لَقَدْ جَاءَكَ الْحَقُّ مِن رَّبِّكَ فَلَا تَكُونَنَّ مِنَ الْمُمْتَرِينَ

But if you are in doubt, as to what we have revealed to you, ask those who read the Book before you; certainly the truth has come to you from your Lord, therefore you should not be of the disputers.

Humble yourself, my dear beloved Muslim brother, using the AntiChristian moniker, you are among brethren, sisters, believers, friends here, lmso

1 Like

Re: You Can't Claim To Believe The Scriptures And Deny That Yahushua Is God Almight. by enilove(m): 8:34pm On Jan 25, 2021
AntiChristian:

You are an hypocrite .

Hadith
حَدَّثَنَا نُعَيْمُ بْنُ حَمَّادٍ، حَدَّثَنَا هُشَيْمٌ، عَنْ حُصَيْنٍ، عَنْ عَمْرِو بْنِ مَيْمُونٍ، قَالَ رَأَيْتُ فِي الْجَاهِلِيَّةِ قِرْدَةً اجْتَمَعَ عَلَيْهَا قِرَدَةٌ قَدْ زَنَتْ، فَرَجَمُوهَا فَرَجَمْتُهَا مَعَهُمْ‏.‏

Narrated `Amr bin Maimun:
During the pre-lslamic period of ignorance I saw a she-monkey surrounded by a number of monkeys. They were all stoning it, because it had committed illegal sexual intercourse. I too, stoned it along with them.

Sahih al-Bukhari 3849
In-book : Book 63, Hadith 75
USC-MSA web (English) : Vol. 5, Book 58, Hadith 188  (deprecated)
Sahih Bukhari

Hadith
Narrated Abu Huraira:

The Prophet (ﷺ) said, 'The (people of) Bani Israel used to take bath naked (all together) looking at each other. The Prophet (ﷺ) Moses used to take a bath alone. They said, 'By Allah! Nothing prevents Moses from taking a bath with us except that he has a scrotal hernia.' So once Moses went out to take a bath and put his clothes over a stone and then that stone ran away with his clothes. Moses followed that stone saying, "My clothes, O stone! My clothes, O stone! till the people of Bani Israel saw him and said, 'By Allah, Moses has got no defect in his body. Moses took his clothes and began to beat the stone." Abu Huraira added, "By Allah! There are still six or seven marks present on the stone from that excessive beating."

Sahih al-Bukhari 278
In-book : Book 5, Hadith 30
USC-MSA web (English) : Vol. 1, Book 5, Hadith 277  (deprecated)
Sahih Bukhari

What can we call you Muslims for believing these childish fables ? You are not only confused but totally LOST .
Re: You Can't Claim To Believe The Scriptures And Deny That Yahushua Is God Almight. by MuttleyLaff: 8:39pm On Jan 25, 2021
enilove:
You are an hypocrite .

[s]Hadith
حَدَّثَنَا نُعَيْمُ بْنُ حَمَّادٍ، حَدَّثَنَا هُشَيْمٌ، عَنْ حُصَيْنٍ، عَنْ عَمْرِو بْنِ مَيْمُونٍ، قَالَ رَأَيْتُ فِي الْجَاهِلِيَّةِ قِرْدَةً اجْتَمَعَ عَلَيْهَا قِرَدَةٌ قَدْ زَنَتْ، فَرَجَمُوهَا فَرَجَمْتُهَا مَعَهُمْ‏.‏

Narrated `Amr bin Maimun:
During the pre-lslamic period of ignorance I saw a she-monkey surrounded by a number of monkeys. They were all stoning it, because it had committed illegal sexual intercourse. I too, stoned it along with them.

Sahih al-Bukhari 3849
In-book : Book 63, Hadith 75
USC-MSA web (English) : Vol. 5, Book 58, Hadith 188  (deprecated)
Sahih Bukhari

Hadith
Narrated Abu Huraira:

The Prophet (ﷺ) said, 'The (people of) Bani Israel used to take bath naked (all together) looking at each other. The Prophet (ﷺ) Moses used to take a bath alone. They said, 'By Allah! Nothing prevents Moses from taking a bath with us except that he has a scrotal hernia.' So once Moses went out to take a bath and put his clothes over a stone and then that stone ran away with his clothes. Moses followed that stone saying, "My clothes, O stone! My clothes, O stone! till the people of Bani Israel saw him and said, 'By Allah, Moses has got no defect in his body. Moses took his clothes and began to beat the stone." Abu Huraira added, "By Allah! There are still six or seven marks present on the stone from that excessive beating."

Sahih al-Bukhari 278
In-book : Book 5, Hadith 30
USC-MSA web (English) : Vol. 1, Book 5, Hadith 277  (deprecated)
Sahih Bukhari

What can we call you Muslims for believing these childish fables ? You are not only confused but totally LOST[/s]
The need to descend into the gutter, go graphic, go dirty, aim for under the belt punch et cetera wasn't necessary nah
Re: You Can't Claim To Believe The Scriptures And Deny That Yahushua Is God Almight. by MuttleyLaff: 8:46pm On Jan 25, 2021
thebosstrevor1:
Yahushua is hebrew name for Jesus
Yahushua aka Yahshua, means Yah Saves, (i.e. God Saves) it means Salvation comes from God. Jesus is an anglicised word for Yahshua (i.e. Jesus is the English word for Yahshua)

thebosstrevor1:
Yahushua is not God almight.
I am sure you agree and accept that Yahushua aka Yahshua is God Incarnate, and that you fully understand what the "God Incarnate" means, lmso

PS: Acehart, whenever you're any time "t" free, holler, so I can send you an invite for us to break, share and eat bread together, drink some wine and even have Greek salad starter, lmso
Re: You Can't Claim To Believe The Scriptures And Deny That Yahushua Is God Almight. by Nobody: 8:49pm On Jan 25, 2021
MuttleyLaff:
Yahushua aka Yahshua, means Yah Saves, (i.e. God Saves) it means Salvation comes from God. Jesus is an anglicised word for Yahshua (i.e. Jesus is the English word for Yahshua)

I am sure you agree and accept that Yahushua aka Yahshua is God Incarnate, and that you fully understand what the "God Incarnate" means, lmso

Yahushua is Joshua.
Re: You Can't Claim To Believe The Scriptures And Deny That Yahushua Is God Almight. by elated177: 8:50pm On Jan 25, 2021
enilove:

''You can't claim to believe the Scriptures and at the same time deny that Yahushua the Messiah is God, and not just God, he is the only begotten Son of YHVH and one with YHVH, the Father.

Anyone who denies that Yahushua the Messiah is YHVH Almighty, God Almighty, also denies he is the Word of YHVH Almighty. Such a person neither has any regard for the Scriptures nor what they say.''

The first paragraph says Jesus Christ is the Son of God but the second paragraph is saying that Jesus is YHWH ( Jehovah ) .

Which is which .

Go through the message again and try to understand it. I didn't make any mistake in it. There was no contradiction whatsoever.

Do you accept that Yahushua the Messiah is the Word of YHVH Almighty, the Father?

If your answer is yes, is it possible for the Word of YHVH Almighty, God Almighty, to be anything or anyone other than YHVH Almighty, God Almighty, himself? As the Supreme Being, can God Almighty be separated from his Word? Is the Word of God Almighty not as great as God Almighty? If you accept all these, why do you find it difficult to understand that the Word of YHVH Almighty, God Almighty, is God Almighty?

Explicitly answering your question, for the benefit of others, YHVH Almighty is the Father of Yahushua the Messiah. Not only is YHVH Almighty the Father of Yahushua the Messiah, he is his God.

Yahushua the Messiah, the Word of YHVH Almighty, lives because of YHVH Almighty, his God and Father.
Re: You Can't Claim To Believe The Scriptures And Deny That Yahushua Is God Almight. by MuttleyLaff: 9:04pm On Jan 25, 2021
thebosstrevor1:
Yahushua is Joshua.
[img]https://s8/images/ObamaMuttley.gif[/img]
What point are you aiming to make with saying "Yahushua is Joshua."?

Yeshua, is shortened for Yahushua aka Yahshua, just as Yah, is shortened from Yahweh aka Yahveh et cetera

Though both rendering, means, God is salvation, Moses' deputy, is not God Incarnate.
Re: You Can't Claim To Believe The Scriptures And Deny That Yahushua Is God Almight. by MuttleyLaff: 9:16pm On Jan 25, 2021
enilove:

The first paragraph says Jesus Christ is the Son of God but the second paragraph is saying that Jesus is YHWH (Jehovah) .

Which is which
"Jesus replied,
"What is impossible with man is possible with God.""
(i.e. Jesus replied,
"There are some things that people cannot do, but God can do anything."

- Luke 18:27

Its like you're, one of those who like, to put limitations on God, abi, lmso. Fyi, what is impossible for men, is not impossible for God to do, so make no mistake that, Jesus Christ is the Son of God and saying that Jesus is YHWH (i.e. God Almighty) are incontrovertible statements.

1/ Do you know what the descriptor word, YHWH (i.e. Exodus 3:14, lmso), erroneously taught to be the personal name of God, means?
2/ Do you know that the Jehovah word, that you've used above, is an invented and bogus word, lmso?
Re: You Can't Claim To Believe The Scriptures And Deny That Yahushua Is God Almight. by Nobody: 9:35pm On Jan 25, 2021
MuttleyLaff:
[img]https://s8/images/ObamaMuttley.gif[/img]
What point are you aiming to make with saying "Yahushua is Joshua."?

Yeshua, is shortened for Yahushua aka Yahshua, just as Yah, is shortened from Yahweh aka Yahveh et cetera

Though both rendering, means, God is salvation, Moses' deputy, is not God Incarnate.

confusion of the highest order

go check the translation of yeshua, it is joshua, Jesus real name is Joshua

Also Yahweh Isnt Jesus or God. Yahweh is the god of the Israelites, it is the god that hates the gentiles(those who does not worship him)
Re: You Can't Claim To Believe The Scriptures And Deny That Yahushua Is God Almight. by enilove(m): 9:41pm On Jan 25, 2021
elated177:

Go through the message again and try to understand it. I didn't make any mistake in it. There was no contradiction whatsoever.

Do you accept that Yahushua the Messiah is the Word of YHVH Almighty, the Father?

If your answer is yes, is it possible for the Word of YHVH Almighty, God Almighty, to be anything or anyone other than YHVH Almighty, God Almighty, himself? As the Supreme Being, can God Almighty be separated from his Word? Is the Word of God Almighty not as great as God Almighty? If you accept all these, why do you find it difficult to understand that the Word of YHVH Almighty, God Almighty, is God Almighty?

Explicitly answering your question, for the benefit of others, YHVH Almighty is the Father of Yahushua the Messiah. Not only is YHVH Almighty the Father of Yahushua the Messiah, he is his God.

Yahushua the Messiah, the Word of YHVH Almighty, lives because of YHVH Almighty, his God and Father.

I now understand what you meant .

Thanks for your explanations .
Re: You Can't Claim To Believe The Scriptures And Deny That Yahushua Is God Almight. by MuttleyLaff: 9:46pm On Jan 25, 2021
thebosstrevor1:
confusion of the highest order

go check the translation of yeshua, it is joshua, Jesus real name is Joshua

[s]Also Yahweh Isnt Jesus or God. Yahweh is the god of the Israelites, it is the god that hates the gentiles(those who does not worship him)[/s]

MuttleyLaff:

I am making a discussion with you, looking for an exchange of knowledge, while you're bent on having an argument, looking to do an exchange of ignorance. Smh sigh.
Re: You Can't Claim To Believe The Scriptures And Deny That Yahushua Is God Almight. by MuttleyLaff: 9:47pm On Jan 25, 2021
enilove:
I now understand what you meant .

Thanks for your explanations
[img]https://media1./images/0231ce01bd7fce51b82d143924cb3cfd/tenor.gif[/img]
Re: You Can't Claim To Believe The Scriptures And Deny That Yahushua Is God Almight. by enilove(m): 9:47pm On Jan 25, 2021
MuttleyLaff:
"Jesus replied,
"What is impossible with man is possible with God.""
(i.e. Jesus replied,
"There are some things that people cannot do, but God can do anything."

- Luke 18:27

Its like you're, one of those who like, to put limitations on God, abi, lmso. Fyi, what is impossible for men, is not impossible for God to do, so make no mistake that, Jesus Christ is the Son of God and saying that Jesus is YHWH (i.e. God Almighty) are incontrovertible statements.

1/ Do you know what the descriptor word, YHWH (i.e. Exodus 3:14, lmso), erroneously taught to be the personal name of God, means?
2/ Do you know that the Jehovah word, that you've used above, is an invented and bogus word, lmso?

Does the consonants YHWH represent name of God or title ''GOD AKMIGHTY'' ?
Re: You Can't Claim To Believe The Scriptures And Deny That Yahushua Is God Almight. by Preciousgirl(f): 9:51pm On Jan 25, 2021
enilove:

He does not have , according to the Bible .

I have answered you . Am waiting for your answer .

So Jesus is His own Father (John 14:8-10)
Re: You Can't Claim To Believe The Scriptures And Deny That Yahushua Is God Almight. by MuttleyLaff: 9:52pm On Jan 25, 2021
enilove:
Does the consonants YHWH represent name of God or title ''GOD AKMIGHTY'' ?

MuttleyLaff:
... YHWH, the Tetragrammaton, which is a composition of those four YHWH letters, that form the Hebrew word, from which the four letters transliterated as YHWH and articulated as Yahweh even shortened to Yah, is not God's personal name

On three different and separate occasions, what is God's personal name was asked and on each three, different and separate occasions, the request to reveal what the personal name of God is, was not granted
Re: You Can't Claim To Believe The Scriptures And Deny That Yahushua Is God Almight. by enilove(m): 9:53pm On Jan 25, 2021
Re: You Can't Claim To Believe The Scriptures And Deny That Yahushua Is God Almight. by enilove(m): 9:55pm On Jan 25, 2021
Preciousgirl:

Are you calling Jesus a liar ?

And is Melchizedek his own father too ?
Re: You Can't Claim To Believe The Scriptures And Deny That Yahushua Is God Almight. by MuttleyLaff: 9:56pm On Jan 25, 2021
Preciousgirl:

enilove:
Are you calling Jesus a liar?
Calling Jesus a liar about what, over what or concerning what specifically?

enilove:
And is Melchizedek his own father too?

MuttleyLaff:
Think of God, this way, H20, sent itself into the world. H20 caused and allowed itself to be visible as solid ice.

Christ cannot share the same body with God the Father, because God is formless. God has no clear definite shape or size. Jesus Christ is the product of God projecting Himself as a human being in the person of Jesus Christ on earth. Jesus Christ is the visible image of the invisible God

Though Jesus was God, He did not think of equality with God, as something to cling to.
Instead, He gave up his divine privileges. He took the humble position of a servant and was born as a human being, and so God appeared on earth, in human form, as in, the person of Jesus Christ, His Son

enilove, God can send Himself, did send Himself to earth, in the form of Jesus Christ. God simultaneously can be in more than one place at a time (i.e. God can be in Heaven and on earth, at the same time) Note that, Jesus didnt correct people that addressed Him as God, for example, where and when said: "My Lord, My God" to Him.

Its often said, if you want something done right, you have to do it yourself. Something to be done right is exactly what it's all about and so what God did. This is a matter of the classsic diy aka Do-It-Yourself.

God looked for someone who could build walls or looked for someone to stand in the breach in His presence on behalf of the world so that it won't be destroyed, but He found no one and so God is lumbered with, doing a classic Do-It-Yourself by sending Himself to carry out the redemptive work.

This will explain what the bible said and/or is saying about "begotten" The word translated as "begotten", is the greek word "monogene" "Monogene", means, one and only or better still, one of a kind

Now the word ""monogene"", is a combination of the root words: "mono" (one or only) and "genos" (of a class or kind) hence "begotten", in the context, or ""monogene"" in the context means "the only of its kind"

Now, ""monogene"" occurred also, when similarly used over Isaac, and that is where and when Isaac was referred to, as only son, even when Abraham already had an older son, Ishmael

Isaac was unique, was one and only or one of a kind son. Unique in the sense that, an impotent man and menopaused woman had a child, the promised son, Isaac (i.e. child in a class of its own, this miracle never again has been repeated)

To just clear each other, "begotten" in the Jesus' context isn’t about procreation or some fantasied sexual intercourse

Jesus, is the last Adam, and second man. The first man Adam became a living soul, whereas, Jesus, the last Adam, became a life-giving spirit

The first man, Adam, is of the earth, earthy, came from earth; while the second man, Jesus Christ is from heaven, came from heaven. Alleluia.

"And I sought for a man among them, that should make up the hedge,
and stand in the gap before me for the land, that I should not destroy it: but I found none
(i.e. I looked for someone who might rebuild the wall of righteousness that guards the land.
I searched for someone to stand in the gap in the wall so I wouldn’t have to destroy the land, but I found no one.)
"
- Ezekiel 22:30

"He saw that there was no man—He was amazed that there was no one—to intercede;
so His own arm brought salvation, and His own righteousness sustained Him.
"
- Isaiah 59:16

"I was amazed to see that no one intervened to help the oppressed.
So I myself stepped in to save them with my strong arm, and my wrath sustained me
(i.e. I looked, but there was no one to help; I was shocked because there was no one offering support.
So my right arm accomplished deliverance or achieved salvation for me, my raging anger drove me on)
"
- Isaiah 63:5

enilove, you must have quite a lot of times, heard the saying that "If you want something done right, do it yourself", well none, nobody, no angel out of the whole angelic hosts of heaven, nor no man out of the whole world wide, offered to accept the challenge to help man get returned back to man's original status before the fall, so God resorted to DIY

enilove, you know that Christ, means Saviour, right?. So if you do, how then do suppose God will be able to pull this off this God's redemptive work, if Christ isnt God and man, hmm? Give this some thought enilove

"Behold, I send My messenger, And he will prepare the way before Me. And the Lord, whom you seek, Will suddenly come to His temple, Even the Messenger of the covenant, In whom you delight. Behold, He is coming,” Says the LORD of hosts."
Malachi 3:1

Of course, Jesus is an angel, Malachi 3:1 confirms Him being a Messenger. This is God sending Himself on an errand. Alleluia.
"Jesus said to them,
“If God were your Father, you would love Me, for I proceeded forth and came from God;
nor have I come of Myself, but He sent Me.
"
- John 8:42

"Exerchomai" is the Greek original word translated as "proceeded forth". By definition, it means, to go or come out of, with mention of the place out of which one goes, or of the point from which one departs. John 8:42 above, makes no mistake, where from Jesus proceeded forth and came from.

No, Melchizedek is not his own father too. The "the only begotten" means the only person uniquely gotten this way, so if Melchizedek is not uniquely gotten that way, then Melchizedek is not his own father.
Re: You Can't Claim To Believe The Scriptures And Deny That Yahushua Is God Almight. by Nobody: 9:58pm On Jan 25, 2021
MuttleyLaff:

I am making a discussion with you, looking for an exchange of knowledge, while you're bent on having an argument, looking to do an exchange of ignorance. Smh sigh.

I guess what you posted is knowledge, to me it is not.

I have given you my own knowledge gotten from research and from reading bible translations to English.

Yahushua is Joshua and is Jesus
Yahweh is god of the isrealites not God

A simple research will open your eyes.
Re: You Can't Claim To Believe The Scriptures And Deny That Yahushua Is God Almight. by enilove(m): 9:59pm On Jan 25, 2021
MuttleyLaff:

Calling Jesus a liar about what, over what or concerning what specifically?

Jesus said he has a Father in heaven

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Deeper Life Pastor Defiles 2 Under-aged Girls / Who Is Greater, Jesus Or God? / Answers To Supersuave's 30 Pairs Of Bible Verses That Contradict One Another

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 128
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.