Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,167,311 members, 7,867,817 topics. Date: Saturday, 22 June 2024 at 03:03 AM

Jamb Should Be Scrap Or Ban In Nigeria- Apostle Joseph Udoh - Education (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Jamb Should Be Scrap Or Ban In Nigeria- Apostle Joseph Udoh (2903 Views)

Opinion:jamb Should Set Another Exam For Benin City Students / JAMB Should Be Abolished — Adegoke, Founder Of Oduduwa University / Something Is Wrong With My Result,jamb Should Please Look Into This Situation (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Jamb Should Be Scrap Or Ban In Nigeria- Apostle Joseph Udoh by Nobody: 2:41pm On Jul 11, 2021
DocJoseph:

....u said Jamb Exam has never been 3hrs before.... Check these pictures below....

Have u see from the 2nd picture, that the Jamb exam was reduced from 3hrs to 2hrs?
I'm tired of arguing , the CBT exam for the past three years has never bee 180 minute , from 2019-2021. You said last year was 180 minutes , how come ?

1 Like

Re: Jamb Should Be Scrap Or Ban In Nigeria- Apostle Joseph Udoh by Nobody: 2:45pm On Jul 11, 2021
The5DME:
[[s]quote author=DocJoseph post=103595727]

....see mumu, u that did Runs in the exam Hall? U are trying to defend yourself. Almost all the candidates complained that Jamb didn't followed the syllabus they gave candidates. So because u did runs and scored fake 280 and u think u sabi passed me? Were u writing physics and chemistry?

What about me that wrote my first Jamb in 2008 and got Medicine, though I dropped out because of fees....can u compare ur brains with me? Me that finished Ssce in 2002... And u that just finished ssce....who is better than who? If I knock u ehh...Unam-ikot�[/s]
To be honest with you; you're a waste of space. Mind you, I wrote: maths, physics, chemistry and English in jamb, so I don't get where your frustration is coming from. No matter how long you wail; jamb is not going to do anything cheesy you go cry till you die.
NB: it's so demeaning of you to think that anyone who scored 200+ did runs. Change your mentality. You'll never become a doctor ;Dso go and hang yourself. Medicine does not need such primitive brain as yours.
The guy thinks everybody who had a high score did runs , what if tell him I had 92 and 93 in chemistry and physics respectively . He'll probably say someone wrote for me

4 Likes

Re: Jamb Should Be Scrap Or Ban In Nigeria- Apostle Joseph Udoh by captainbangz: 4:38pm On Jul 11, 2021
DocJoseph:

....increase or decrease?
I said "increased".
Re: Jamb Should Be Scrap Or Ban In Nigeria- Apostle Joseph Udoh by DocJoseph(m): 10:06am On Jul 12, 2021
The5DME:
[[s]quote author=DocJoseph post=103595727]

....see mumu, u that did Runs in the exam Hall? U are trying to defend yourself. Almost all the candidates complained that Jamb didn't followed the syllabus they gave candidates. So because u did runs and scored fake 280 and u think u sabi passed me? Were u writing physics and chemistry?

What about me that wrote my first Jamb in 2008 and got Medicine, though I dropped out because of fees....can u compare ur brains with me? Me that finished Ssce in 2002... And u that just finished ssce....who is better than who? If I knock u ehh...Unam-ikot�[/s]
To be honest with you; you're a waste of space. Mind you, I wrote: maths, physics, chemistry and English in jamb, so I don't get where your frustration is coming from. No matter how long you wail; jamb is not going to do anything cheesy you go cry till you die.
NB: it's so demeaning of you to think that anyone who scored 200+ did runs. Change your mentality. You'll never become a doctor ;Dso go and hang yourself. Medicine does not need such primitive brain as yours.

.... Empty Head..... It might interest you to know that I had Admission in Medicine in Unical 2008 but I dropped out because of school fees.... I had another 3 Admissions before I wrote this 2021 Jamb, though I still dropped out.... You're talking to the S.P of National High School Oron...in 2002. So, don't insult your Elders....
I bet you, Jamb will be Scrap soon.... You'll see!
I will still be Doctor from Uniuyo.... Keep checking this Post.... I will soon update my Matriculation pictures in Uniuyo here as a Medicine Student....shame go catch you. Mumu.

Monitor my Account in Facebook... @Döctor.Joseph.Udoh. I will soon drop my matrix pix...
Re: Jamb Should Be Scrap Or Ban In Nigeria- Apostle Joseph Udoh by The5DME(m): 10:12am On Jul 12, 2021
[s]
DocJoseph:

.... Empty Head..... It might interest you to know that I had Admission in Medicine in Unical 2008 but I dropped out because of school fees.... I had another 3 Admissions before I wrote this 2021 Jamb, though I still dropped out.... You're talking to the S.P of National High School Oron...in 2002. So, don't insult your Elders....
I bet you, Jamb will be Scrap soon.... You'll see!
I will still be Doctor from Uniuyo.... Keep checking this Post.... I will soon update my Matriculation pictures in Uniuyo here as a Medicine Student....shame go catch you. Mumu.

Monitor my Account in Facebook... @Döctor.Joseph.Udoh. I will soon drop my matrix pix...
[/s]

1 Like

Re: Jamb Should Be Scrap Or Ban In Nigeria- Apostle Joseph Udoh by DocJoseph(m): 11:40am On Jul 12, 2021
ARCHEMEDESME:

I'm tired of arguing , the CBT exam for the past three years has never bee 180 minute , from 2019-2021. You said last year was 180 minutes , how come ?

.....because u didn't look the Time before u start the Exam....I'm telling u wat I saw. U said that jamb exam has never been 3hrs before... That was why I screenshot those pictures to show u.....but I saw 180mins for medicine candidates 2020.
Re: Jamb Should Be Scrap Or Ban In Nigeria- Apostle Joseph Udoh by DocJoseph(m): 12:01pm On Jul 12, 2021
ARCHEMEDESME:

The guy thinks everybody who had a high score did runs , what if tell him I had 92 and 93 in chemistry and physics respectively . He'll probably say someone wrote for me

..... Bros, I said 80%.... I didn't say All or everybody ooo. Why must Jamb set less than 10 questions on Physics calculations for me? I was only concentrated on Calculations since last year Physics calculations were 24 questions.... Bros I scored 318 in Jamb 2008 for medicine and got Admission though I dropped out.... U are not wiser than me....as the S.P of my school then, I have been teaching my fellow Students from Js1 to SS3 my class all Subjects... Though I was the only Physics student in my tenure then...until the external candidates came for their SSCE....so don't try to be better than me....
Re: Jamb Should Be Scrap Or Ban In Nigeria- Apostle Joseph Udoh by Cinema4d: 12:04pm On Jul 12, 2021
Look failure is very painful. I know how you feel ok... you know, you having to drop out and all... But, here's the thing, do not give up. If you say you will not write jamb again, then what's your next move? Nothing will happen to jamb if you stop writing jamb. so, just move forward.
Look, I coached some students this year, and some of them passed, whilst some of them failed. It's not as if those who failed are dull student as they claimed, but whatever happened this year has happened.
What is your next move?

2 Likes

Re: Jamb Should Be Scrap Or Ban In Nigeria- Apostle Joseph Udoh by Nobody: 12:05pm On Jul 12, 2021
DocJoseph:

.....because u didn't look the Time before u start the Exam....I'm telling u wat I saw. U said that jamb exam has never been 3hrs before... That was why I screenshot those pictures to show u.....but I saw 180mins for medicine candidates 2020.
I said CBT has never been 180 minutes.
Maybe you wrote a different version of the exam.

1 Like

Re: Jamb Should Be Scrap Or Ban In Nigeria- Apostle Joseph Udoh by Nobody: 12:14pm On Jul 12, 2021
DocJoseph:

..... Bros, I said 80%.... I didn't say All or everybody ooo. Why must Jamb set less than 10 questions on Physics calculations for me? I was only concentrated on Calculations since last year Physics calculations were 24 questions.... Bros I scored 318 in Jamb 2008 for medicine and got Admission though I dropped out.... U are not wiser than me....as the S.P of my school then, I have been teaching my fellow Students from Js1 to SS3 my class all Subjects... Though I was the only Physics student in my tenure then...on't the external candidates came for their SSCE....so don't try to be better than me....
your jamb score has nothing to do with wisdom.
I noticed you like to live in the past , this is the future .You failed in the future , stop being a cry baby.
My own school's DSP who was the BGS didn't go past 250 .
I was the second BGS ,yet I got a D7 in English. I accepted the fact that I failed and promised my self that I would do better next time , own your failure . You failed , it hurts but whining like a baby won't help you

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Jamb Should Be Scrap Or Ban In Nigeria- Apostle Joseph Udoh by DocJoseph(m): 11:46pm On Jul 12, 2021
Cinema4d:
Look failure is very painful. I know how you feel ok... you know, you having to drop out and all... But, here's the thing, do not give up. If you say you will not write jamb again, then what's your next move? Nothing will happen to jamb if you stop writing jamb. so, just move forward.
Look, I coached some students this year, and some of them passed, whilst some of them failed. It's not as if those who failed are dull student as they claimed, but whatever happened this year has happened.
What is your next move?

.,..... Thanks bro.... I'm going for Uniuyo Basic studies for Medicine, I know it will cause me up to 500k....but I don't care, so far I become a Doctor. My Elder bro is in Florida, U.S.... Money will not be the problem....

1 Like

Re: Jamb Should Be Scrap Or Ban In Nigeria- Apostle Joseph Udoh by DocJoseph(m): 11:47pm On Jul 12, 2021
ARCHEMEDESME:

I said CBT has never been 180 minutes.
Maybe you wrote a different version of the exam.

.... U lied oooo.
Re: Jamb Should Be Scrap Or Ban In Nigeria- Apostle Joseph Udoh by DocJoseph(m): 11:50pm On Jul 12, 2021
ARCHEMEDESME:

your jamb score has nothing to do with wisdom.
I noticed you like to live in the past , this is the future .You failed in the future , stop being a cry baby.
My own school's DSP who was the BGS didn't go past 250 .
I was the second BGS ,yet I got a D7 in English. I accepted the fact that I failed and promised my self that I would do better next time , own your failure . You failed , it hurts but whining like a baby won't help you

.....did you write the Exam with us this year 2021
Re: Jamb Should Be Scrap Or Ban In Nigeria- Apostle Joseph Udoh by Nobody: 3:35am On Jul 13, 2021
DocJoseph:

.....did you write the Exam with us this year 2021
yes
Re: Jamb Should Be Scrap Or Ban In Nigeria- Apostle Joseph Udoh by DocJoseph(m): 8:04am On Jul 13, 2021
ARCHEMEDESME:

yes

Chai.....see beautiful Liar..
Re: Jamb Should Be Scrap Or Ban In Nigeria- Apostle Joseph Udoh by The5DME(m): 11:24am On Jul 13, 2021
[s]
DocJoseph:

[/s]
Re: Jamb Should Be Scrap Or Ban In Nigeria- Apostle Joseph Udoh by Nobody: 4:55pm On Jul 13, 2021
DocJoseph:

You click on my Monika and look at my posts , I wrote the utme this year. I scored 304
Re: Jamb Should Be Scrap Or Ban In Nigeria- Apostle Joseph Udoh by Witttyduchess(f): 6:16pm On Jul 13, 2021
DocJoseph:

...... Oga, let me shock you. I had Admission in Medicine, Unical 2008, but I dropped out from school because of school fees. I got another admission in Uniuyo 2013, Biochemistry. I dropped out too... I got another admission still in Uniuyo 2014, Physiology, after I paid Acceptance fees, I dropped out too. I got another admission in Basic Studies Uniuyo 2016, Medicine, but wen I saw the school fees, I ran away.....so, am not stupid.... Its just that I have nobody in this world, but I still want to become a doctor.... I was the Senior Prefect of my school in Oron 2002. So, be careful of how you talk....
so right now you're not in school at all?
What's your UTME score?
Re: Jamb Should Be Scrap Or Ban In Nigeria- Apostle Joseph Udoh by edoairways: 8:35pm On Jul 13, 2021
lampi:
Jamb is now advanced just as required to meet global standard. Questions re not longer set from our outdated text books and notes which students suck themselves into this days. Everything is now modern so expect your questions to be so too. Intelligent students scored high while people like the op who re myopic nosedived.
That is no excuse. Standard exam body recommend good textbook. If the available text is outdated, Jamb should have source for current ones.
Re: Jamb Should Be Scrap Or Ban In Nigeria- Apostle Joseph Udoh by DocJoseph(m): 7:44pm On Jul 16, 2021
ARCHEMEDESME:

You click on my Monika and look at my posts , I wrote the utme this year. I scored 304

.....U wrote for medicine? How many calculations questions did u see in physics?
Re: Jamb Should Be Scrap Or Ban In Nigeria- Apostle Joseph Udoh by DocJoseph(m): 7:47pm On Jul 16, 2021
Witttyduchess:
so right now you're not in school at all?
What's your UTME score?

.....Wetin u wan carry am do? Jamb must be scrap......
Re: Jamb Should Be Scrap Or Ban In Nigeria- Apostle Joseph Udoh by DocJoseph(m): 8:03pm On Jul 16, 2021
edoairways:

That is no excuse. Standard exam body recommend good textbook. If the available text is outdated, Jamb should have source for current ones.

...... Thanks bro, u get sense! No mind those Mumu Standard Jargons from Jamb! Apart from that, Jamb said that they have been setting UME questions also....and I ask, why must you ask SSCE candidates University questions? If so, then why did u give us Ssce Syllabus?. That's Mumuism sense. Jamb lacks Common sense. I cannot write Jamb again. How can you set 180 questions for 2hrs? Are we Computers or Spirits? My bro, I saw 180mins for(3hrs) for the Jamb Exam 2019 Medicine, and 2021 Jamb was still 180 questions, but 120mins(2hrs)...is that not wickedness? Nonsense international Standard.
Re: Jamb Should Be Scrap Or Ban In Nigeria- Apostle Joseph Udoh by Nobody: 8:41pm On Jul 16, 2021
DocJoseph:

.....U wrote for medicine? How many calculations questions did u see in physics?
yes. Can't remember cause it doesn't matter.
Re: Jamb Should Be Scrap Or Ban In Nigeria- Apostle Joseph Udoh by DocJoseph(m): 11:25am On Jul 17, 2021
ARCHEMEDESME:

yes. Can't remember cause it doesn't matter.

....it matters to me ooo. Lols, because I'm very good at Calculations. I only concentrate on calculations wen studying, but wen I went to the Exam Hall, I only see less than 10 questions on calculations, and I was frustrated. Even those few Calculations I saw, some was actually UME questions. And I didn't know that Jamb used to set UME questions also until I found out from 2020 Jamb past questions, even Jamb Oga also confirmed that they also set UME questions... Which is not fair!!! You gave us Syllabus for SSCE questions, not University Syllabus....
Re: Jamb Should Be Scrap Or Ban In Nigeria- Apostle Joseph Udoh by Nobody: 11:33am On Jul 17, 2021
DocJoseph:

....it matters to me ooo. Lols, because I'm very good at Calculations. I only concentrate on calculations wen studying, but wen I went to the Exam Hall, I only see less than 10 questions on calculations, and I was frustrated. Even those few Calculations I saw, some was actually UME questions. And I didn't know that Jamb used to set UME questions also until I found out from 2020 Jamb past questions, even Jamb Oga also confirmed that they also set UME questions... Which is not fair!!! You gave us Syllabus for SSCE questions, not University Syllabus....
wether the questions are calculations or not it shouldn't matter if you prepare properly for your exams. They didn't deviate from the syllabus at all , the questions that were a bit Alevel was just like 1-2 questions out of 40. Jamb recommends a lot of textbooks that might contain Olevel sections you never read about.

1 Like

Re: Jamb Should Be Scrap Or Ban In Nigeria- Apostle Joseph Udoh by Mangekyo: 12:51am On Jul 18, 2021
Lolz, I failed woefully too despite reading for it. But I won't blame jamb for it, even though I know a part of the problem is from them. Im taking the blame, I underestimated jamb if I'm to be honest. I'll try harder next year if I don't make it into the uni this year.

2 Likes

Re: Jamb Should Be Scrap Or Ban In Nigeria- Apostle Joseph Udoh by Homosapiens20x: 2:13pm On Jul 18, 2021
ARCHEMEDESME:

wether the questions are calculations or not it shouldn't matter if you prepare properly for your exams. They didn't deviate from the syllabus at all , the questions that were a bit Alevel was just like 1-2 questions out of 40. Jamb recommends a lot of textbooks that might contain Olevel sections you never read about.

More reason why one should not just focus on one textbook..At least two standard textbooks should suffice...Am writing next year though...
Re: Jamb Should Be Scrap Or Ban In Nigeria- Apostle Joseph Udoh by Nobody: 2:15pm On Jul 18, 2021
Homosapiens20x:

More reason why one should not just focus on one textbook..At least two standard textbooks should suffice...Am writing next year though...
yes , at least two recommended textbooks or going through a lot of past questions

2 Likes

Re: Jamb Should Be Scrap Or Ban In Nigeria- Apostle Joseph Udoh by pepetheclown: 3:04pm On Jul 18, 2021
DocJoseph:

...... Oga, let me shock you. I had Admission in Medicine, Unical 2008, but I dropped out from school because of school fees. I got another admission in Uniuyo 2013, Biochemistry. I dropped out too... I got another admission still in Uniuyo 2014, Physiology, after I paid Acceptance fees, I dropped out too. I got another admission in Basic Studies Uniuyo 2016, Medicine, but wen I saw the school fees, I ran away.....so, am not stupid.... Its just that I have nobody in this world, but I still want to become a doctor.... I was the Senior Prefect of my school in Oron 2002. So, be careful of how you talk....

Been writing Jamb since 2008 tongue
Re: Jamb Should Be Scrap Or Ban In Nigeria- Apostle Joseph Udoh by DocJoseph(m): 1:09pm On Jul 22, 2021
ARCHEMEDESME:

....Bros, forget that thing! Jamb is rubbish. God will punish them.
Re: Jamb Should Be Scrap Or Ban In Nigeria- Apostle Joseph Udoh by DocJoseph(m): 1:15pm On Jul 22, 2021
Mangekyo:
Lolz, I failed woefully too despite reading for it. But I won't blame jamb for it, even though I know a part of the problem is from them. Im taking the blame, I underestimated jamb if I'm to be honest. I'll try harder next year if I don't make it into the uni this year.

.... Bro, I can never write jamb again. I rather spend 500k for Basic studies into medicine than writing jamb again. Jamb mumuism is too much
Re: Jamb Should Be Scrap Or Ban In Nigeria- Apostle Joseph Udoh by DocJoseph(m): 1:22pm On Jul 22, 2021
Homosapiens20x:

Bros, I didn't used only one textbook... I was using their recommended textbooks. Like physics, I was using Essential physics, Okeke, Calculations in physics and Exam focus...for physics alone. I was using Newschool chemistry and Exam focus on chemistry. Biology was Modern biology and Exam focus too...Including past questions on those subjects. I. Started preparing or reading 2months before the sales of Form begins... It wasn't textbooks that was the problem, jamb didn't follow their syllabus....

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Esut Post Ume Is Out: How To Register / Unilag Cut Of Mark 4 2012 Jamb Is Wat? / The Federal Polytechnic Ado Ekiti 2012/2013 Post Utme/hnd Forms/ Pt Forms R Out

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.