Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,901 members, 7,814,048 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 03:29 AM

Joe Igbokwe"i Have Started The Compilation Of All Nnamdi Kanu's Videos" - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Joe Igbokwe"i Have Started The Compilation Of All Nnamdi Kanu's Videos" (1484 Views)

Joe Igbokwe: I Will Not Rest Until Rufai Oseni Is Sacked From Arise TV / Joe Igbokwe: ''I Would Have Been In Aba Chasing Lizards, If Not For Lagos" / One Simple Question For All Nnamdi Kanu Biafran Supporters (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Joe Igbokwe"i Have Started The Compilation Of All Nnamdi Kanu's Videos" by babydioku(f): 11:19pm On Jul 06, 2021
Joe Igbokwe"I have started the compilation of all Nnamdi Kanu's destructive videos that will be used against him in the court of law on the 26th.

"Some of the videos includes how he hijacked the ENDSARS Protest, used it to destroy Lagos State and other States in the country. His destructive commands given to IPOB to be killing Hausa Fulani cattle rearers, how he gave order for IPOB to attack Gulak and kill him, Also his evil command for IPOB to be killing Nigeria Force Personnel and burning of Police Stations and so on.

"Nnamdi Kanu will never survive what he is about to face. I shall be there live to follow the proceedings of the case and also watch how a known terrorist will be arraigned before the Nigeria court of law.

"Barr Ifeanyi Ejiofor, if time is not taking, Nnamdi Kanu's case will swallow his head. This case is beyond him and President Muhammadu Buhari is ever ready to use Federal might against all terrorists in Nigeria."

~ Joe Igbokwe

4 Likes

Re: Joe Igbokwe"i Have Started The Compilation Of All Nnamdi Kanu's Videos" by valentineuwakwe(m): 11:23pm On Jul 06, 2021
Oga make you rest now..it would have been better you also compiling the endsars shooting at lekki, that will even go viral sef!

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Joe Igbokwe"i Have Started The Compilation Of All Nnamdi Kanu's Videos" by Buckeyemedia1: 11:26pm On Jul 06, 2021
valentineuwakwe:
Oga make you rest now..it would have been better you also compiling the endsars shooting at lekki, that will even go viral sef!
Mazi is finished, Pride goes before a fall.

3 Likes

Re: Joe Igbokwe"i Have Started The Compilation Of All Nnamdi Kanu's Videos" by centoke30(m): 11:26pm On Jul 06, 2021
Isn't this guy sick?

3 Likes

Re: Joe Igbokwe"i Have Started The Compilation Of All Nnamdi Kanu's Videos" by Aganju849: 11:30pm On Jul 06, 2021
This Igbokwe dude is such a shameless creature

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Joe Igbokwe"i Have Started The Compilation Of All Nnamdi Kanu's Videos" by Biafrannuke: 11:34pm On Jul 06, 2021
Do you need to? His broadcasts are always public.

6 Likes

Re: Joe Igbokwe"i Have Started The Compilation Of All Nnamdi Kanu's Videos" by Teeboy15(m): 11:37pm On Jul 06, 2021
cool

Bring it on Mr gutter.

We can't wait

7 Likes

Re: Joe Igbokwe"i Have Started The Compilation Of All Nnamdi Kanu's Videos" by Gondonu: 11:41pm On Jul 06, 2021
This fool forgets that the rejoicing he is pleasurizing himself with against NK is also the same treasonable matter his slavemasters are enjoying down in their region, even defending their own.Imagine El Rufai saying bandits are doing business while IPOB are successionist.

4 Likes

Re: Joe Igbokwe"i Have Started The Compilation Of All Nnamdi Kanu's Videos" by Gondonu: 11:42pm On Jul 06, 2021
"President Muhammadu Buhari is ever ready to use Federal might against all terrorists in Nigeria."
And bandits cum Fulanis and BH terrorists having a field day running amok in Nigeria today under same president Buhari? Same Buhari that said "a fight against BH is a fight against the north.Efulefu -Joe Igbokwe, remember your family down home have ostracised you?

1 Like

Re: Joe Igbokwe"i Have Started The Compilation Of All Nnamdi Kanu's Videos" by NwaNimo1(m): 11:44pm On Jul 06, 2021
Re: Joe Igbokwe"i Have Started The Compilation Of All Nnamdi Kanu's Videos" by Tinubuadvocate: 11:47pm On Jul 06, 2021
Weldon joe you are a patriotic.

1 Like

Re: Joe Igbokwe"i Have Started The Compilation Of All Nnamdi Kanu's Videos" by Lattop(m): 11:53pm On Jul 06, 2021
Ko necessary nah angry angry grin
Re: Joe Igbokwe"i Have Started The Compilation Of All Nnamdi Kanu's Videos" by saintokwuluora(m): 11:54pm On Jul 06, 2021
This man's childishness can't be over grown.

3 Likes

Re: Joe Igbokwe"i Have Started The Compilation Of All Nnamdi Kanu's Videos" by Ikinternational: 11:57pm On Jul 06, 2021
Tinubuadvocate:
Weldon joe you are a patriotic.

Wow...English really miss road

2 Likes

Re: Joe Igbokwe"i Have Started The Compilation Of All Nnamdi Kanu's Videos" by Ikinternational: 12:07am On Jul 07, 2021
One gets the feeling mr Joe's tires will never touch Niger Bridge again..lol

If you know you know

4 Likes

Re: Joe Igbokwe"i Have Started The Compilation Of All Nnamdi Kanu's Videos" by Numismatic(m): 12:30am On Jul 07, 2021
Joe igbokwe had forgotten that power is transient. One day he will surely dance the music he is playing

1 Like

Re: Joe Igbokwe"i Have Started The Compilation Of All Nnamdi Kanu's Videos" by oilyngbati(m): 12:40am On Jul 07, 2021
The late hunchback terrorist nnamdi cownu will rot in hell for his crimes against humanity.

1 Like

Re: Joe Igbokwe"i Have Started The Compilation Of All Nnamdi Kanu's Videos" by limeta(f): 1:27am On Jul 07, 2021
He sound so small
Do what you like Joe why tell us

2 Likes

Re: Joe Igbokwe"i Have Started The Compilation Of All Nnamdi Kanu's Videos" by realstars: 1:32am On Jul 07, 2021
A Prodigal son, the commisioner for gutters in lagos State, Nigeria.

2 Likes

Re: Joe Igbokwe"i Have Started The Compilation Of All Nnamdi Kanu's Videos" by Praxis758: 3:09am On Jul 07, 2021
Joe Igbokwe might be free from Nnamdi Kanu's teeth, but his foot soldiers who are badly hurt like a wounded lion may excecute their master's mission against Igbokwe.

So, those who know him should warn him that the bruised lions of NK are all over social media monitoring him (Igbokwe).

A word is enough for the wise.

3 Likes

Re: Joe Igbokwe"i Have Started The Compilation Of All Nnamdi Kanu's Videos" by edochie12: 5:00am On Jul 07, 2021
How igbokwe knows that he will never touch down to the East again.
Re: Joe Igbokwe"i Have Started The Compilation Of All Nnamdi Kanu's Videos" by Tinubuadvocate: 5:16am On Jul 07, 2021
Legally speaking you have no locus standi to mention me professor.
Ikinternational:

Wow...English really miss road
Re: Joe Igbokwe"i Have Started The Compilation Of All Nnamdi Kanu's Videos" by Monogamy: 5:36am On Jul 07, 2021
Joe sha wan make sure that Kanu spend the rest of his life behind prison..

Btw, what's the deal with Igbo people and vengeance?
Re: Joe Igbokwe"i Have Started The Compilation Of All Nnamdi Kanu's Videos" by tysontim(m): 6:09am On Jul 07, 2021
Monogamy:
Joe sha wan make sure that Kanu spend the rest of his life behind prison..

Btw, what's the deal with Igbo people and vengeance?

Igbo people are like mini Fulanis, that's why Fulanis fear to give them power, they don't usually forget
Re: Joe Igbokwe"i Have Started The Compilation Of All Nnamdi Kanu's Videos" by gidgiddy: 6:35am On Jul 07, 2021
babydioku:
Joe Igbokwe"I have started the compilation of all Nnamdi Kanu's destructive videos that will be used against him in the court of law on the 26th.

"Some of the videos includes how he hijacked the ENDSARS Protest, used it to destroy Lagos State and other States in the country. His destructive commands given to IPOB to be killing Hausa Fulani cattle rearers, how he gave order for IPOB to attack Gulak and kill him, Also his evil command for IPOB to be killing Nigeria Force Personnel and burning of Police Stations and so on.

"Nnamdi Kanu will never survive what he is about to face. I shall be there live to follow the proceedings of the case and also watch how a known terrorist will be arraigned before the Nigeria court of law.

"Barr Ifeanyi Ejiofor, if time is not taking, Nnamdi Kanu's case will swallow his head. This case is beyond him and President Muhammadu Buhari is ever ready to use Federal might against all terrorists in Nigeria."

~ Joe Igbokwe

But he never took out time to compile the many incidents where the Nigerian security forces were shooting and killing hundreds, if not thousands, of unarmed Biafran protesters

Hypocrites like the Joe Yorubakwe are laughable. The want you to believe that they care so much about anyone that dies, but turn a blind eye to whoever government unjustly kills, just because they belong to that government

He csn compile whatever he wants to compile, he will eventually find out that in court, mere talk alone is not evidence
Re: Joe Igbokwe"i Have Started The Compilation Of All Nnamdi Kanu's Videos" by Williemyself: 6:36am On Jul 07, 2021
babydioku:

~ Joe Igbokwe

Joe Anuohia Igbokwe, let me remind you that the gutters in ikorodu, ojodu berger, ikotun, orile, ajegunle etc are all dirty. I advise you to get to work with immediate alacrity.

Akpa amu
Re: Joe Igbokwe"i Have Started The Compilation Of All Nnamdi Kanu's Videos" by Nuelito: 6:36am On Jul 07, 2021
Nice one
Re: Joe Igbokwe"i Have Started The Compilation Of All Nnamdi Kanu's Videos" by Tomilola360: 6:37am On Jul 07, 2021
Is it safe to say this is the only right thinking igbo man?

Joe Igbokwe. Others na MNK cow
Re: Joe Igbokwe"i Have Started The Compilation Of All Nnamdi Kanu's Videos" by PrinceOfLagos: 7:41am On Jul 07, 2021
Broda wey mumu

(1) (2) (Reply)

Yoruba Nation Rally:police Raises Alarm; We Are Suffering Spiritual Attack Video / The Nigerian Army Were The Ones Who Burnt Izombe, Not IPOB / Breaking: Anambra Deputy Governor Votes

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.