Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,993 members, 7,817,944 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:32 PM

'She Was Making My Manhood Rise Spiritually' - Man Who Beheaded His Aunt - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / 'She Was Making My Manhood Rise Spiritually' - Man Who Beheaded His Aunt (39202 Views)

Police Arrest Cultists Who Beheaded A Man And Used His Head To Play Football / 24-Year-Old Man Beheads His Aunt In Calabar, Buries Her Body In Shallow Grave / Meet Muhammad Saad al-Beshi Who Beheaded Nigerian Woman In Saudi Arabia (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 'She Was Making My Manhood Rise Spiritually' - Man Who Beheaded His Aunt by peppermint7(m): 7:59am On Jul 07, 2021
Cv
Re: 'She Was Making My Manhood Rise Spiritually' - Man Who Beheaded His Aunt by meobizy(f): 8:00am On Jul 07, 2021
What happened to changing locale? I see the most logical of solutions is the most hated for black people.
Re: 'She Was Making My Manhood Rise Spiritually' - Man Who Beheaded His Aunt by Nwaezeudo: 8:00am On Jul 07, 2021
Inukwa shocked
Re: 'She Was Making My Manhood Rise Spiritually' - Man Who Beheaded His Aunt by SEGLIZ: 8:00am On Jul 07, 2021
then than manhood should also be beheaded for it has been physically and spiritually corrupt.
Re: 'She Was Making My Manhood Rise Spiritually' - Man Who Beheaded His Aunt by Mayng01(m): 8:00am On Jul 07, 2021
She was making my manhood to rise spiritually, that was why I killed her," he added.
Never heard of that! Weird.
Re: 'She Was Making My Manhood Rise Spiritually' - Man Who Beheaded His Aunt by Teejay13(m): 8:00am On Jul 07, 2021
This guy must be insane out of drug overdose use or something for carrying such act.
Re: 'She Was Making My Manhood Rise Spiritually' - Man Who Beheaded His Aunt by Jamiubond009(m): 8:00am On Jul 07, 2021
Auntie wey for don help thousands of men with their erectile dsyfunction issues,you come kill am grin grin
Re: 'She Was Making My Manhood Rise Spiritually' - Man Who Beheaded His Aunt by Zchi1052(m): 8:00am On Jul 07, 2021
It takes a witch to know a witch

Stone him to death
Re: 'She Was Making My Manhood Rise Spiritually' - Man Who Beheaded His Aunt by Osanoghodua1: 8:01am On Jul 07, 2021
Why are Cross Rivers and Akwa Ibom always killing witches and wizards with physical execution? Are they this barbaric! I thought they are highly educated.
Re: 'She Was Making My Manhood Rise Spiritually' - Man Who Beheaded His Aunt by AutoChick4U(f): 8:02am On Jul 07, 2021
Sick psycho. Oloshi, may we not enter broke frustrated psychos cos na den dey commit useless crimes
Re: 'She Was Making My Manhood Rise Spiritually' - Man Who Beheaded His Aunt by Prinz29(m): 8:02am On Jul 07, 2021
Operation No One Should be Stranded in Abuja

Are looking for Job opportunities in the FCT? Are you Someone who’s forward thinking and goal oriented?

Get connected ASAP 08065257760–WhatsApp

Let us help you realize your dreams
Re: 'She Was Making My Manhood Rise Spiritually' - Man Who Beheaded His Aunt by EmmanuelScott1(m): 8:03am On Jul 07, 2021
When u no get reason why you murder, grin grin no be devil's work anymore
Re: 'She Was Making My Manhood Rise Spiritually' - Man Who Beheaded His Aunt by sonsomegrigbo: 8:03am On Jul 07, 2021
Igbo wonder!
Re: 'She Was Making My Manhood Rise Spiritually' - Man Who Beheaded His Aunt by 3verblazing(m): 8:04am On Jul 07, 2021
Since the prick is his problem ...cut it off... he's better off without it
Re: 'She Was Making My Manhood Rise Spiritually' - Man Who Beheaded His Aunt by judedwriter(m): 8:04am On Jul 07, 2021
When the bible says, "suffer not a witch a live."

In this modern times, it doesn't mean you should sharpen your cutlass and cut off the head of anyone you suspect of witchcraft...

It means you should paralyze or execute them spiritually.

Ignorance is very costly.
Re: 'She Was Making My Manhood Rise Spiritually' - Man Who Beheaded His Aunt by Iceyjayzz(m): 8:05am On Jul 07, 2021
He should be beheaded too, scumbag!
Re: 'She Was Making My Manhood Rise Spiritually' - Man Who Beheaded His Aunt by dex4sure: 8:06am On Jul 07, 2021
He is sick
Re: 'She Was Making My Manhood Rise Spiritually' - Man Who Beheaded His Aunt by Nobody: 8:06am On Jul 07, 2021
Re: 'She Was Making My Manhood Rise Spiritually' - Man Who Beheaded His Aunt by Nobody: 8:06am On Jul 07, 2021
If say na woman kill man now, this thread for don enter 100 pages.

1 Like

Re: 'She Was Making My Manhood Rise Spiritually' - Man Who Beheaded His Aunt by ShallowWarrior: 8:08am On Jul 07, 2021
Nice collection ….Keep posting such things.

www.prepaidcardstatus.com
Re: 'She Was Making My Manhood Rise Spiritually' - Man Who Beheaded His Aunt by manniex: 8:08am On Jul 07, 2021
"The Devil made me do it"
Re: 'She Was Making My Manhood Rise Spiritually' - Man Who Beheaded His Aunt by Calitoscassius(m): 8:10am On Jul 07, 2021
Only in nigeria.
Re: 'She Was Making My Manhood Rise Spiritually' - Man Who Beheaded His Aunt by felzokugo(m): 8:11am On Jul 07, 2021
Soo dis story make front page....dis kon3 sef!
Re: 'She Was Making My Manhood Rise Spiritually' - Man Who Beheaded His Aunt by Nobody: 8:14am On Jul 07, 2021
Don't support killing your aunt, but dem caly hags are dangerously Hot witches.
Even at 65 they crave cassava.
Re: 'She Was Making My Manhood Rise Spiritually' - Man Who Beheaded His Aunt by valentineuwakwe(m): 8:14am On Jul 07, 2021
You never won talk true...perhaps n.a. ritual you won talk your aunt do.....wen them reset your brain for 'sanko', you go speak in tongues by force.yeye boy
Re: 'She Was Making My Manhood Rise Spiritually' - Man Who Beheaded His Aunt by FBIBOT(m): 8:16am On Jul 07, 2021
Or he was fantasizing about his sister and having wet dreams.... What's the point of making his thing stand... I don't get
Re: 'She Was Making My Manhood Rise Spiritually' - Man Who Beheaded His Aunt by Nobody: 8:16am On Jul 07, 2021
dex4sure:
He is sick

Dem caly pips have mental problems generally, see Kate henshaw for example, does she look normal?
Re: 'She Was Making My Manhood Rise Spiritually' - Man Who Beheaded His Aunt by pepetua(m): 8:17am On Jul 07, 2021
The dead should rise and defend herself why on earth she will be remoting someone manhood instead of using it to make people fall under anointing and in return be cashing out but now look at your head in Ikot,-ekpene while your body at Iron.
Re: 'She Was Making My Manhood Rise Spiritually' - Man Who Beheaded His Aunt by Ten06(m): 8:17am On Jul 07, 2021
Manhood does not rise they will be running from church to native doctor and back to church without going to the hospital, this one that has someone that is making it to rise has now gone to commit murder.
What does human really want?
Re: 'She Was Making My Manhood Rise Spiritually' - Man Who Beheaded His Aunt by Painintheass221: 8:18am On Jul 07, 2021
All these parading should stop. What happened to innocent until proven guilty. Remember, some have been paraded for heinous crimes and as ESN members only to discover that that are innocent.
Re: 'She Was Making My Manhood Rise Spiritually' - Man Who Beheaded His Aunt by izubext007: 8:20am On Jul 07, 2021
The problem with this poeple is that any that has hole in a woman body attract them.
But let's talk sense now, why is the man still alive? Or is it because he was not accused of being a cheap thief.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Policeman Disobeys 'Do Not Urinate Here' Order (Photo) / Robbers Arrested In Ogun As They Shared Their Loots (pictured) / UNILAG Microbiology Student Commits Suicide Over Failed Courses (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.