Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,524 members, 7,819,886 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 05:04 AM

Free Financial Publicity For Investors Only - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Free Financial Publicity For Investors Only (112 Views)

Investors Only / Invest, Earn Daily And Monthly Gains In Risevest— For Longterm Investors Only / Tired Of Investing In Ponzi. Try This And Thank Me Later! (investors Only) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Free Financial Publicity For Investors Only by kingogundana: 5:08am On Jul 07, 2021
Good day investors
I am bringing in a win - win solutions that will bring in generational value to yourself and myself

What I brought in here Is a money solutions for yourself and myself like I said earlier because no one want to do business without gain meaning as am helping you am also helping myself no stories

There is a REAL ESTATE investment in fast developing area that is selling a land now in IBADAN NEAR ILAJI RESORT OLORUNSOGO AKARAN with their brand ambassador, a Fuji musician in the city of IBADAN named TAYE CURRENCY which one of his son is OYO state honorable and the OLUBADAN of IBADANLAND OBA OGUNDIPE himself endorsed this same land and even a chief landowner in this same real estate investment that owned PRIMEHOOD

PRIMEHOOD ESTATE LAUNCHED PRICE IS 500,000 last week now selling for 600,000 and in days time it will be 750,000 while in some weeks time same land will go for 1million naira I KNOW YOU HEARD ME WELL I said 1million naira
So this is where am going why don't you engaged that seating money you have in your account BUY this land now when it is 1million naira I will resell for you then we share the interest at ratio 80/20 meaning 80percent goes to you while 20percemt comes to me no stories no bank investment that will give you value of your money in time like real estate investment remember you won't be the one to resell yourself I will be the one meaning that won't be excuse that you don't get buyer so to cut long story short hit my mail on kingogundana@gmail.com
Or call or WhatsApp: zero 7 zero 3 eight 3 zero 6 five 9 two

Title of the land : Registered Survey and C of O in view

(1) (Reply)

Nigeria Trade Mission And Business Delegation / Own Your Personal Blog/website / Do You Want To Take Full Control Yet?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.