Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,602 members, 7,809,188 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 03:47 AM

Applications For The Venture In Management Program (vimp) Is Now Open - NYSC - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / Applications For The Venture In Management Program (vimp) Is Now Open (489 Views)

Borno Corps Members Withdraw Relocation Applications Over Good Camp Conditions / Junior Achievement Nigeria Venture In Management Program 2020 / 2018 VIMP | Venture In Management Program Application (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Applications For The Venture In Management Program (vimp) Is Now Open by 1johnjohn(m): 5:22am On Jul 07, 2021
Copied

In 2014, immediately after I moved to Lagos when my Youth Service was done, I found out about the Venture in Management Program organized by Junior Achievement Nigeria (JAN).

It is a one week program where we’re hosted for free and given the opportunity to attend a week of Business Classes at the prestigious Lagos Business School (LBS) and given certificates at the end.

I delayed applying until the last day. I literally submitted my application with just 5 minutes to the deadline. Needless to say, it was one of the best decisions of my life. Out of thousands of applications, I was chosen to be one of just 50 delegates.

From free accommodations at a resort near LBS, lectures at LBS all day with real life case studies and lectures from the school, including guest lecturers like Bukky George of HealthPlus, to lessons in Etiquette and daily cocktail networking activities; it was a business and life lesson wrapped in one.

Today I am a ViMP Alumni, JAN Member and Volunteer, and the opportunities that come with being a JAN Member are too numerous to mention

The 2021 application has opened again and if you are currently in the NYSC or you recently passed out within the last year, you can apply.

Here’s the link to apply: https://ja-nigeria.org/venture-in-management-program/

NOTE: There may be a tiny commitment fee (it was N5,000 during my time) but it is called a commitment fee just to ensure you actually show up.

A week of lectures at Lagos Business School, buffet breakfast, lunch and dinner with tea breaks and after-class cocktails, including accommodations at a hotel or resort for 6 days, cannot be compared to whatever commitment fee you’ll be paying. The program is sponsored by JAN, Accenture and LBS.

If you get in, do let me know. We’d like to have you share your experience with the rest of OPEN when you’re done.

All the best!

(1) (Reply)

Help This Youth Corp Member Find His Documents / NYSC Extends 10 Corps Members’ Service Year In Plateau State / In Urgent Need Of A Good PPA In Port Harcourt, Rivers State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.