Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,835 members, 7,828,053 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 10:53 PM

Dunamis Statement On Arrest, Detention Of Buhari Must Go Protesters In Abuja - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Dunamis Statement On Arrest, Detention Of Buhari Must Go Protesters In Abuja (28391 Views)

Christ Embassy Sues Akwa Ibom Government Over Arrest, Detention Of Pastor / Glory Dome: Dunamis 100,000 Seater Church Auditorium Gallops Towards Completion / Dunamis Glory Sanctuary, The Lord’s Garden Abuja, The World's Biggest Auditorium (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dunamis Statement On Arrest, Detention Of Buhari Must Go Protesters In Abuja by Ihatemumu: 10:45am On Jul 07, 2021
When Election time comes, Politicians would use the church to enter power.

hypocrites
Re: Dunamis Statement On Arrest, Detention Of Buhari Must Go Protesters In Abuja by penpusher302: 10:46am On Jul 07, 2021
House of God is not a place for protest.People should respect God.

2 Likes

Re: Dunamis Statement On Arrest, Detention Of Buhari Must Go Protesters In Abuja by Goke7: 10:46am On Jul 07, 2021
Lamasta:

I don't like commenting on church related matters concerning politics but some of this churches and their G.O have turned the church to a campaign ground for politicians...
It was from alter one of our revered GO ask youths to go and register and be a card carrying member of political parties and also led the congregation to protest against the government of the day....

It was one of our revered Bishop that campaigned for Atiku in his alter and criticizes the present governnent, so dunamis should not tell me the church is non-political or non-partisan cos their actions as a church is saying otherwise.....

If they have remain neutral from the beginning some persons will not use church venue as protest ground

This has always been my stand that the church remain neutral in politics but be an advocate for the oppressed irrespective of whoever is in power.

The lack of neutrality is what hitting these churches back now. Just some weeks ago Bishop oyedepo was in the news for advocating for regulating the social media. His lack of political neutrality over the years caused the heavy backlash he received.

I just hope the pastors will learn very fast. They also need better advisers around them instead of the hypocrites that surrounds them as sons in the Lord

1 Like

Re: Dunamis Statement On Arrest, Detention Of Buhari Must Go Protesters In Abuja by aspabay(m): 10:49am On Jul 07, 2021
Revere27:
And people were already criticizing the pastor and the church not knowing the full story.

All thanks to our half-baked news media undecided

Why will you come to a church to protest naa?.. It's so wrong

Blame Sowore, the fake news peddler

1 Like

Re: Dunamis Statement On Arrest, Detention Of Buhari Must Go Protesters In Abuja by Nobody: 10:51am On Jul 07, 2021
Amotolongbo:
This one doesn’t know about the atrocities committed by Catholicism during the medieval period and subsequently with the Protestants

Early Catholics carried out inhumane and babaric acts against non believers and also used force to convert people. I can argue that assuming they didn't use force in converting and spreading their gospel,Christianity wouldn't be anywhere as large as it is right now. More than 90% of the areas that are currently Christian won't be Christian.
Re: Dunamis Statement On Arrest, Detention Of Buhari Must Go Protesters In Abuja by Vireani79: 10:52am On Jul 07, 2021
Amotolongbo:
This one doesn’t know about the atrocities committed by Catholicism during the medieval period and subsequently with the Protestants

Catholicism is not a church of Christ
Re: Dunamis Statement On Arrest, Detention Of Buhari Must Go Protesters In Abuja by Patrioticman007(m): 10:52am On Jul 07, 2021
Amotolongbo:

Read they won't, Read Learn about the history of your faith they won't learn.

1 Like

Re: Dunamis Statement On Arrest, Detention Of Buhari Must Go Protesters In Abuja by Amotolongbo(f): 10:53am On Jul 07, 2021
Vireani79:

Catholicism is not a church of Christ
It is a church of what?
Re: Dunamis Statement On Arrest, Detention Of Buhari Must Go Protesters In Abuja by Andyvilly: 10:54am On Jul 07, 2021
There was once upon a time in Christendom when activities of a country is being supervised by men of old, prophets with high concentration of God's anointing, that was when Elisha, Elijah, Micah, jeremaih and co can hold a king and his kingdom to ransom, now what we have are partisan and Paddy Paddy God of men controlled by even ward councillors. All I can say is Ichabod (the glory of God has departed from Africa) a very long time ago.
Re: Dunamis Statement On Arrest, Detention Of Buhari Must Go Protesters In Abuja by Teeboy15(m): 10:54am On Jul 07, 2021
TarOrfeeek:

They have played penalty to throwing in this man's church.

Him no want hear say, them say, him say.

We really cannot blame the man.

Heaven helps those that help themselves.

How's your leg??
Re: Dunamis Statement On Arrest, Detention Of Buhari Must Go Protesters In Abuja by penpusher302: 10:55am On Jul 07, 2021
design110:
embarassed
Lemme summarize for you.
They said they had no hand in the arrest (But how did the DSS get wind of the situation before arriving to arrest them)
They said the people arrested were using trumpets and the rest to disrupt service and service. (So that's your reason for calling DSS to arrest them abi)

My conclusion: damage control.

Security operatives are always in big worship centres like Dunamis to provide security for worshippers

3 Likes

Re: Dunamis Statement On Arrest, Detention Of Buhari Must Go Protesters In Abuja by Oracleforce: 10:56am On Jul 07, 2021
popes001:
Hatred will consume so many people. Hatred for Buhari and the Federal Republic of Nigeria.

Buhari Asslicker crew spotted
Re: Dunamis Statement On Arrest, Detention Of Buhari Must Go Protesters In Abuja by Rebelutionary: 10:59am On Jul 07, 2021
design110:
embarassed
Lemme summarize for you.
They said they had no hand in the arrest (But how did the DSS get wind of the situation before arriving to arrest them)
They said the people arrested were using trumpets and the rest to disrupt service and service. (So that's your reason for calling DSS to arrest them abi)

In EVERY gathering of the magnitude you find at Dunamis or any other church with a large following, the DSS personnel are ALWAYS PRESENT!

3 Likes

Re: Dunamis Statement On Arrest, Detention Of Buhari Must Go Protesters In Abuja by IBreakRules: 11:03am On Jul 07, 2021
Revere27:
And people were already criticizing the pastor and the church not knowing the full story.

All thanks to our half-baked news media undecided

Why will you come to a church to protest naa?.. It's so wrong

Na Me Ozuor Sowore make the thing go viral. I think he has a hand in the movement.
Used to like the man but he goofed on this big time
Re: Dunamis Statement On Arrest, Detention Of Buhari Must Go Protesters In Abuja by penpusher302: 11:03am On Jul 07, 2021
tonididdy:
Nor be all of us go suffer am?
Abe dunamis dey sky... Don't dey see the bias in govt?

Asking the shirt-bearing worshippers to leave was a better, holier move than calling the DSS.

If those guys die in the custody of the DSS, how would the church feel?
Did you read the news at all or you just want to be sentimental?

3 Likes

Re: Dunamis Statement On Arrest, Detention Of Buhari Must Go Protesters In Abuja by heniford2: 11:05am On Jul 07, 2021
Since I noticed pastor in Nigeria mostly blacks
pastors are scammers I stopped going to church I do my worship song pray to God in my own way read the Bible QED
Re: Dunamis Statement On Arrest, Detention Of Buhari Must Go Protesters In Abuja by modsfucker: 11:08am On Jul 07, 2021
design110:
embarassed
Lemme summarize for you.

The DSS don't need to be alerted as they cover all religious programs. Besides, among the worshippers there, there are DSS officials who went there just to worship neutrally.

3 Likes

Re: Dunamis Statement On Arrest, Detention Of Buhari Must Go Protesters In Abuja by GSA01: 11:08am On Jul 07, 2021
design110:
embarassed
Lemme summarize for you.

If only you have been to the Dunamis HQ . You will see detachment of police and DSS stationed there.

2 Likes

Re: Dunamis Statement On Arrest, Detention Of Buhari Must Go Protesters In Abuja by KanuSE: 11:11am On Jul 07, 2021
Ok
Re: Dunamis Statement On Arrest, Detention Of Buhari Must Go Protesters In Abuja by KnownUnknown: 11:12am On Jul 07, 2021
heniford2:
Since I noticed pastor in Nigeria mostly blacks
pastors are scammers I stopped going to church I do my worship song pray to God in my own way read the Bible QED

You self hating cretin. The black pastors are scammers because the white beasts who have you the Bible are are also scammers.

If you’re smart enough to realize the black pastors are scammers you should have enough sense to know that the Bible and Christianity are the scam. You worship the image of a white man as god and the white people get a boost of underserved self esteem while calling your gods and beliefs “black magic”.
Re: Dunamis Statement On Arrest, Detention Of Buhari Must Go Protesters In Abuja by Oju4190: 11:14am On Jul 07, 2021
Dynamics is Ur father in law out of detention now.... I learnt he stole money
Re: Dunamis Statement On Arrest, Detention Of Buhari Must Go Protesters In Abuja by Thinkfree(m): 11:14am On Jul 07, 2021
dallasi:
@owukpa abi itabono wetin you call yourself & all this Dunamis & his gullible followers. focus on your ministry and leave politics.common Tiv una idoma no fit defeat for governorship elections ever since
my brother you said it all. They can't cough in their state but when comes to
PBuhari they would make their voice louder than trumpet. Help me ask them what the following people have done for them?
David mark
Audu ogbeh
Abah moro
Steven lawani

2 Likes

Re: Dunamis Statement On Arrest, Detention Of Buhari Must Go Protesters In Abuja by KnownUnknown: 11:14am On Jul 07, 2021
Amotolongbo:

They are so thoroughly enslaved it’s embarrassing! They will remain slaves sun diversas:

We grant you by these present documents, with our Apostolic Authority, full and free permission to invade, search out, capture, and subjugate the Saracens and pagans and any other unbelievers and enemies of Christ wherever they may be, as well as their kingdoms, duchies, counties, principalities, and other property [...] and to reduce their persons into perpetual servitude.[3]
Re: Dunamis Statement On Arrest, Detention Of Buhari Must Go Protesters In Abuja by Masterrhymes: 11:14am On Jul 07, 2021
For home items at discounted rates. Type the link in the pic. Delivery throughout Nigeria

Re: Dunamis Statement On Arrest, Detention Of Buhari Must Go Protesters In Abuja by heniford2: 11:16am On Jul 07, 2021
KnownUnknown:

You self hating cretin. The black pastors are scammers because the white beasts who have you the Bible are are also scammers.

If you’re smart enough to realize the black pastors are scammers you should have enough sense to know that the Bible and Christianity are the scam. You worship the image of a white man as god and the white people get a boost of underserved self esteem while calling your gods and beliefs “black magic”.
so which one do you suggest I worship undecided
Re: Dunamis Statement On Arrest, Detention Of Buhari Must Go Protesters In Abuja by michoim(m): 11:25am On Jul 07, 2021
All those protesters are trickster seeking for the slightest opportunity, evil people, desperate to fulfill their foreign masters evil mission. They meant no good for Nigeria, no matter how they laundered their image otherwise...
Re: Dunamis Statement On Arrest, Detention Of Buhari Must Go Protesters In Abuja by delpee(f): 11:29am On Jul 07, 2021
design110:
embarassed
Lemme summarize for you.

Read it again for clarity. They didn't invite DSS. They were present in the Church.

1 Like

Re: Dunamis Statement On Arrest, Detention Of Buhari Must Go Protesters In Abuja by Splitmind: 11:31am On Jul 07, 2021
Good, they should be immediately shot along with their online supporters. angry

Let no bloody Christian think about trying this rubbish again.
Re: Dunamis Statement On Arrest, Detention Of Buhari Must Go Protesters In Abuja by Farki: 11:33am On Jul 07, 2021
The church is not political until the offering tray is threatened. grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Lack Of Manners In Churches These Days / Deeper Life Pastor, Kumuyi Predicts Glorious 2015 / Open Heavens Daily Devotional Messages By Pastor E.A. Adeboye

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.