Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,681 members, 7,816,784 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 05:05 PM

Kanu Nnamdi: The Real Cowards - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Kanu Nnamdi: The Real Cowards (297 Views)

Kanu Nnamdi Is In Stable Condition, Hale And Hearty / 'Israel Okwu Kanu, Nnamdi Kanu's Father Will Return Soon' - Ikpeazu / Police Arrest Emmanuel Kanu, Nnamdi Kanu's Younger Brother Arrested (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Kanu Nnamdi: The Real Cowards by IgweOfNnewi: 9:08am On Jul 07, 2021
They claimed to be brave but eventually they are like chickens that have drenched by the rain now shaking and timid under the influence of oppression and siege of inferiority complexity and indecision, they prefer to sit on the fence rather than to face the monster that is making their lives miserable, they ran like rat when no one is after them, they cry of marginalization in their toilet not even bold enough to say it in their sitting room so that they would not be heard and be reported to the tyrant in aso rock, they decided to play dead in the matter that made them weep uncontrollable in the corner of their but they deny Kanu Nnamdi publicly for fighting their course, what a devious, cowardly and deluded set of embittered souls are these, that never see what they are not asking for rather than what they are not getting, you want to go away from a particular place but you are still eating and dinning with your host in which you think are oppressing, they blame everyone except themselves for their madness. GOD deliver Nigeria from 2 face demons

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Kanu Nnamdi: The Real Cowards by Ebubeslym(m): 9:15am On Jul 07, 2021
Get a job young man

5 Likes

Re: Kanu Nnamdi: The Real Cowards by Sleyk: 9:30am On Jul 07, 2021
Op you're an .......let me not talk.

WHY ARE THERE NO CHARGES AGAINST MAZI NNAMDI KANU FOR ACCUSING MR PRESIDENT OF BEING DEAD WHEN HE'S STILL ALIVE??

You people should reason for once.

3 Likes

Re: Kanu Nnamdi: The Real Cowards by IgweOfNnewi: 10:09am On Jul 07, 2021
Sleyk:

WHY ARE THERE NO CHARGES AGAINST MAZI NNAMDI KANU FOR ACCUSING MR PRESIDENT OF BEING DEAD WHEN HE'S STILL ALIVE??

Hope you are able to comprehend what I wrote there? I am not against but I am against his method of abusing people just because you want to prove a point, I am against Igbo leaders that refused to fight and support him

1 Like

Re: Kanu Nnamdi: The Real Cowards by colorsofrainbow: 10:21am On Jul 07, 2021
IgweOfNnewi:
Hope you are able to comprehend what I wrote there? I am not against but I am against his method of abusing people just because you want to prove a point, I am against Igbo leaders that refused to fight and support him

you just realized your Fulani allies on nairaland have deserted you to mock your own too when he was attacked by Fulani led DSS,hence the reason your brain has automatically reset. undecided

Hope it resets forever.
Whatever evil you wish for someone is at your doorstep.Atleast it's good you didn't realize that late.
Re: Kanu Nnamdi: The Real Cowards by Joromi1: 10:27am On Jul 07, 2021
If only you can remove your inborn hatred and victim mentality you'll understand that op made perfect sense with this post. There is no hate here but absolute truth. Such truth you hate to admit.

2 Likes

Re: Kanu Nnamdi: The Real Cowards by theTranslator: 10:33am On Jul 07, 2021
Sleyk:

Lol that is not a major crime
That is just slander at the most

He has committed worse crimes

Ipob=self delusional crooks
Re: Kanu Nnamdi: The Real Cowards by Joromi1: 10:37am On Jul 07, 2021
colorsofrainbow:

you just realized your Fulani allies on nairaland have deserted you to mock your own too when he was attacked by Fulani led DSS,hence the reason your brain has automatically reset. undecided

Hope it resets forever.
Whatever evil you wish for someone is at your doorstep.Atleast it's good you didn't realize that late.

Rubbish talk. No reasonable Yoruba person can make Fulanis his ally, same way we can't trust an Igbo man to keep his own end of the bargain or not to chestbeat.

It is the same Fulani you and your people massively supported for presidency and lost. Hypocrisy.

1 Like

Re: Kanu Nnamdi: The Real Cowards by Sleyk: 10:48am On Jul 07, 2021
IgweOfNnewi:
I get the point now.

(1) (Reply)

2023: Northern Coalition Rejects Southern Govs’ Standpoint / Wole Soyinka Slams Buhari Over Sunday Igboho House Attack & Nnamdi Kanu;s Arrest / North Takes Back Seat As Southwest Lead In Voter Registration

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.