Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,806 members, 7,820,818 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 10:29 PM

How Union Bank Manipulates My Account Statements After I Reported Dubious Deduct - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / How Union Bank Manipulates My Account Statements After I Reported Dubious Deduct (408 Views)

She Absconded After I Helped Her Get A Loan / Union Bank Replies An Angry Customer Who Wants To Leave The Bank On Twitter / Union Bank 100 Years Celebration Music Video (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Union Bank Manipulates My Account Statements After I Reported Dubious Deduct by DDrey: 10:32am On Jul 07, 2021
How Union Bank manipulates my account statements after I reported dubious deduction from my account

I’m forced to report this dubious act of Union Bank of Nigeria following the usual practice of deducting my money in the past without refund.

Last year in November, one of their customer service representatives called me and he sought my consent to be deducting N2000 every month for a package called ‘Future Saving Account’ which I agreed to. We agreed they should start the deduction in December.

On December 6, 2019, somebody sent N5000 into my account and they immediately deducted N2000 from it which I believed it’s for the so called ‘Future Saving Account’.

But to my surprise, they deducted another N2000 on December 13 and this time, I was furious which made me transferred the remaining balance to my other bank account.

As a result, I went to a nearby Union Bank branch at state Secretariat in Ibadan where I complained this anomaly but to my amazement, the bank officials I met there after heated argument, they dubiously manipulated my account statements on their computer system to prove me wrong.

I left there in anger and while seeking for solution to this anomaly, I read an article on Opera News which gave me an insight to report this by sending an email to @cenbank’s Consumer Protection Department (CPD) via cpd@cbn.gov.ng with all the relevant details and that I should copy (cc) my bank’s customer care email.

•This image shows official bank statements of the account manipulated
The article added that i should ensure I attach pictures/screenshot(s)/evidence, which I did but they were also defending their officials.

•Click below to see screenshots which show the original statements sent to my phone… and video which explained better... Thanks

https://livetimesng.com/how-union-bank-manipulates-my-account-statements-after-i-reported-dubious-deduction-from-my-account/

Re: How Union Bank Manipulates My Account Statements After I Reported Dubious Deduct by SUPERPACK: 10:50am On Jul 07, 2021
We no dey click, la click la bend.
Re: How Union Bank Manipulates My Account Statements After I Reported Dubious Deduct by MajesticKris: 10:59am On Jul 07, 2021
Union bank is the only bank that keeps deducting ATM card fee, without owning the so called card....

Union bank deducts money for no reason ..

Union bank is the only bank that gives you an interest of #2 and deducts #400 for not Depositing money into your account...

The hate I have for that bank now, has grown to the point that... As soon as money drops into my account.. unnecessary deducts starts..
Re: How Union Bank Manipulates My Account Statements After I Reported Dubious Deduct by SavageResponse(m): 1:39pm On Jul 07, 2021
Click wetin?

You're not serious yet!
Re: How Union Bank Manipulates My Account Statements After I Reported Dubious Deduct by DDrey: 6:24am On Jul 08, 2021
Yes, because clicking will enable you see all the screenshots and video to better understand the petition against Union Bank

(1) (Reply)

My Mum’s Burial Will Make Some People Pray For Death – Obi Cubana / Clean IPHONES This Week, At UNBEATABLE Market Prices / What The Rich People Won’t Tell You: Make 45% ROI With No Stress.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.