Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,089 members, 7,818,270 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:32 AM

Man Kills His Aunt. See His Reason! - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Man Kills His Aunt. See His Reason! (238 Views)

Boy Suffers Serious Burns After Physically Abused By His Aunt In Imo (Graphic) / 'She Was Making My Manhood Rise Spiritually' - Man Who Beheaded His Aunt / 24-Year-Old Man Beheads His Aunt In Calabar, Buries Her Body In Shallow Grave (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Man Kills His Aunt. See His Reason! by telkevog(m): 10:53am On Jul 07, 2021
Man k*lls his aunt for making his manhood rise spiritually

The Cross River Police Command has paraded a man who allegedly k*lled and beheaded his aunt in Calabar South Local Government Area of the state.

It is reported that the suspect, Christian Edem-Eyo,34, allegedly murdered Uduak Effiong Okpo, 65, and buried her head and the body separately on June 23, 2021.

The suspect told reporters that he m*rdered Okpo because she belonged to the spiritual world. “I k*lled Uduak Okpo because she belonged to the marine world. She was terrorising me spiritually in the compound. She was making my manhood to rise spiritually, that was why I k*lled her," he said.

Re: Man Kills His Aunt. See His Reason! by DoctorDree(m): 1:24pm On Jul 07, 2021
Nothing dey shocking anymore

(1) (Reply)

Pastor Force To Marry A Corpse / Urgent Help Needed Please (not Money) / Man Arrested For Stealing Washing Hand Basins From Rivers School

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.