Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,274 members, 7,829,614 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 09:37 AM

Nigeria After Buhari Can You Picture It(video) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigeria After Buhari Can You Picture It(video) (422 Views)

The Good Side Of Buhari's Trousers No Media Will Show You (Picture) / How Buhari Can Prove He’s Not ‘jubril’ From Sudan – CUPP / If Buhari Can Be President, My Son-in-law Should Be Governor – Okorocha (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigeria After Buhari Can You Picture It(video) by vasel15: 12:42pm On Jul 07, 2021
You know me I have written about this 1983 failure severally and just go on www.biafranboys.org and type Buhari in the search bar and you would see every that I have Written about the failure, I further exposed him.

We can all See clearly that the man has destroyed Nigeria just like he did in 1983 and I would always say it the man should have never been allowed to near any political position ever or even purchase inec form.

Now that Nigeria has been finally destroyed hell even the so called NEW train broke down and people were peeping through the windows because of bandits. Lol. Look don't let any one deceive you nobody can fix Nigeria her only option is to break and let everyone manage themselves.

I would say it again if you like make Peter obi president we would still ask for Biafra and it won't stop so don't think if you make an igbo man president we would stop even Peter obi can't fix Nigeria because Nigeria is rigged to fail.

So let's ask a very honest question, just picture a Nigeria after buhari.. Enjoy your vision. Lol

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t5uR14EzaS8

https://www.biafranboys.org/nigeria-after-buhari-can-you-picture-it
Re: Nigeria After Buhari Can You Picture It(video) by Jnrprince1(m): 12:56pm On Jul 07, 2021
I agree & disagree that's the situation of Nigeria right now
Re: Nigeria After Buhari Can You Picture It(video) by vasel15: 1:06pm On Jul 07, 2021
Jnrprince1:
I agree & disagree that's the situation of Nigeria right now

Keep sleeping on a skateboard
Re: Nigeria After Buhari Can You Picture It(video) by vasel15: 1:06pm On Jul 07, 2021
Buhari destroyed Nigeria
Re: Nigeria After Buhari Can You Picture It(video) by Kdon2: 1:33pm On Jul 07, 2021
vasel15:
You know me I have written about this 1983 failure severally and just go on www.biafranboys.org and type Buhari in the search bar and you would see every that I have Written about the failure, I further exposed him.

We can all See clearly that the man has destroyed Nigeria just like he did in 1983 and I would always say it the man should have never been allowed to near any political position ever or even purchase inec form.

Now that Nigeria has been finally destroyed hell even the so called NEW train broke down and people were peeping through the windows because of bandits. Lol. Look don't let any one deceive you nobody can fix Nigeria her only option is to break and let everyone manage themselves.

I would say it again if you like make Peter obi president we would still ask for Biafra and it won't stop so don't think if you make an igbo man president we would stop even Peter obi can't fix Nigeria because Nigeria is rigged to fail.

So let's ask a very honest question, just picture a Nigeria after buhari.. Enjoy your vision. Lol

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t5uR14EzaS8

https://www.biafranboys.org/nigeria-after-buhari-can-you-picture-it

Things don too spoil now. It ll take a lot to return to normal. Fulani are the most hated people in Nigeria today.
Re: Nigeria After Buhari Can You Picture It(video) by vasel15: 1:39pm On Jul 07, 2021
Kdon2:

Things don too spoil now. It ll take a lot to return to normal. Fulani are the most hated people in Nigeria today.

It cannot return to normal,once things go bad in Nigeria it never comes back

1 Like

Re: Nigeria After Buhari Can You Picture It(video) by vasel15: 2:55pm On Jul 07, 2021
I won't be naive

(1) (Reply)

Onochie Denies Being APC Member Before Senate / Stand For Your People, Fight Oppressive Regime Like Kanu, The World Celebrates U / Benin Republic Files New Charges Against Sunday Igboho

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.