Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,434 members, 7,819,574 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:21 PM

Yusuf Buhari Visits Bala Mohammed, Bauchi State Governor (Photos) - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Yusuf Buhari Visits Bala Mohammed, Bauchi State Governor (Photos) (39270 Views)

We Are Getting Overwhelmed By Bandits - Bala Mohammed, Bauchi Gov. Cries Out / I Am Suffering From A Gang-Up - Bala Mohammed, Bauchi Governor Says / Bala Mohammed: Bauchi Government Urges Contact Persons To Come Foward (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Yusuf Buhari Visits Bala Mohammed, Bauchi State Governor (Photos) by dadexcel: 5:03pm On Jul 07, 2021
ebukajay184:

https://igberetvnews.com/1394988/groom-yusuf-buhari-visits-bauchi-state-governor-photos/
.............the only news we hear about these politicians children is about whom they want to marry and how their wedding is being planned...no mention about what they do or their careers ...how they impact society.....Nigeria
Re: Yusuf Buhari Visits Bala Mohammed, Bauchi State Governor (Photos) by notoriousbabe: 5:30pm On Jul 07, 2021
Seun, lalasticlala, mynd44, ajepako, vickyrotex, fatymore, funkebabee, bola146, folake4u, funjosh, babangbali, iyangbali, enemyofpeace and enemyofprogress that boy no rich all of una for age o, but see as he is robbing shoulders with powerful people, una dey here dey victimize me
Re: Yusuf Buhari Visits Bala Mohammed, Bauchi State Governor (Photos) by Mikyle: 5:31pm On Jul 07, 2021
Why are they still disturbing us with the issue of nose mask when our leaders have stopped using it.
Re: Yusuf Buhari Visits Bala Mohammed, Bauchi State Governor (Photos) by modsfucker: 5:42pm On Jul 07, 2021
Splendoor:
19yrs old
nawa oo.. Dem never stop this teenage girls marriage in the North, even though money dey ground

Yeah, I'm also getting ready to tear the kpekus of Regina Aisha Daniels, a 17-year old nyarinya.
Re: Yusuf Buhari Visits Bala Mohammed, Bauchi State Governor (Photos) by Nonsky048: 5:45pm On Jul 07, 2021
Ruggedniggaone:
Another calamity in making like father like son
you a big fool, idiot and a senseless person for saying that....why are you comparing him with his dad... most he act like his father
Re: Yusuf Buhari Visits Bala Mohammed, Bauchi State Governor (Photos) by Temptee101(m): 5:45pm On Jul 07, 2021
Ayo2004:
Meeting on how to loot grin
These northerners make looting as easy as breathing...

grin grin

Young and old uniting to loot.
Re: Yusuf Buhari Visits Bala Mohammed, Bauchi State Governor (Photos) by NgwalandGunzmen(m): 7:15pm On Jul 07, 2021
UstazAhmed:

I am Arewa son. I can't deny my ancestry

No, you are a product of a bloody invasion of the North by terrorists from Futa Jallons where your forefathers originated.

There is nothing like Jallons from the real Hausas in North where your parasitic descendants invaded.

Kiss the truth.
Re: Yusuf Buhari Visits Bala Mohammed, Bauchi State Governor (Photos) by potopotoking: 7:52pm On Jul 07, 2021
Sadistiq1048:
Calf to Cow meeting.

Nigeria Must be fall.

Praise all IPOBIANS
Re: Yusuf Buhari Visits Bala Mohammed, Bauchi State Governor (Photos) by Gfskw: 8:21pm On Jul 07, 2021
And so
Re: Yusuf Buhari Visits Bala Mohammed, Bauchi State Governor (Photos) by Nobody: 8:40pm On Jul 07, 2021
Splendoor:
19yrs old
nawa oo.. Dem never stop this teenage girls marriage in the North, even though money dey ground
Atleast they're not trafficking them to Italy for prostitution at 15yrs.Your children start their body count at teenage age but all ur concern is to derail from fact and attach bigotry. Even in your demigod USA between 2000 and 2015, at least 200,000 minors were legally married in the United States. 86% of those marriages were between that minor and an adult. About 5% of the minors were aged 15 or younger, meaning they would be under the age of consent in all United States territories.
https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Child_marriage_in_the_United_States
Re: Yusuf Buhari Visits Bala Mohammed, Bauchi State Governor (Photos) by Adabestseason(m): 8:51pm On Jul 07, 2021
Money is a secondary contributor to handsomeness but genes are the primary,but the president's son is it money(wealth) or gene
Re: Yusuf Buhari Visits Bala Mohammed, Bauchi State Governor (Photos) by Eriokanmi: 10:06pm On Jul 07, 2021
You abandoned those beautiful seats and sat on the floor. Lool
Re: Yusuf Buhari Visits Bala Mohammed, Bauchi State Governor (Photos) by Nobody: 10:39pm On Jul 07, 2021
League 1% of Northerners...99% eat grass and drink cow urine...
Re: Yusuf Buhari Visits Bala Mohammed, Bauchi State Governor (Photos) by tankoagaie: 11:00pm On Jul 07, 2021
kind life
Re: Yusuf Buhari Visits Bala Mohammed, Bauchi State Governor (Photos) by Nobody: 11:37pm On Jul 07, 2021
If your children don't live a life of comfort, blame no one but yourself angry

May God crown all our efforts.
Re: Yusuf Buhari Visits Bala Mohammed, Bauchi State Governor (Photos) by Fweshest3: 11:51pm On Jul 07, 2021
I have seen some of the charges labelled against Mazi Nnamdi Kanu by the Fulani-controlled federal government. Does anyone know why the evil government has not charged Mazi Nnamdi Kanu for saying [b]Buhari is long dead and buried in a shallow grave in Saudi Arabia[? If this assertions by Mazi Nnamdi Kanu was not true, why has the federal government refuse to include it in their charges against him in justice Binta's court? I swear, the greatest job on earth is to free a black man from mental slavery. By the time the fulani is done with some of u zombie and BMC, your eyes no go clear oo, but e go d too late for u to reason well.
Re: Yusuf Buhari Visits Bala Mohammed, Bauchi State Governor (Photos) by orlaglobal234: 2:16am On Jul 08, 2021
Very humble and gentle guy look at his dressing as son of ordinary person and take look at his friends dress you will notice signs of humble in him, because of your humility and simple person and humble i will from today like and love you but i hate your father with passion
Re: Yusuf Buhari Visits Bala Mohammed, Bauchi State Governor (Photos) by Sprumbaba: 6:20am On Jul 08, 2021
Thegracefulness:
This young man, a fortunate breed. Born into influence and wealth.

If you sit amongst rich folks and hear them talk about Nigeria, then you sit around poor folks and hear them discuss the same Nigeria, you’d wonder if it’s one and the same country. People are experiencing conditions in the country differently.

May God not punish children for the sins of their fathers. Amen.

God will punish this one. He go suffer.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Vice-President Osinbajo Arrives Enugu Airport Enroute Awka / Abubakar Girei: Only Osinbajo-Zulum Ticket Can Give APC Victory In 2023 Election / North Under Siege Because Of Buhari —gov Lamido

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.