Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,765 members, 7,817,109 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:03 AM

BREAKING: LIVE: Nnamdi Kanu’s Repatriation, UK Parliament On Debate - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / BREAKING: LIVE: Nnamdi Kanu’s Repatriation, UK Parliament On Debate (5425 Views)

Justice Nyanko To Demand For Kanu Repatriation Papers Before Trial / UK Parliament To Debate Nnamdi Kanu's Repatriation To Nigeria / LIVE:Nnamdi Kalu Reclaims That Buhari Is Dead And Replaced With Jibrin From Suda (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

BREAKING: LIVE: Nnamdi Kanu’s Repatriation, UK Parliament On Debate by Scan24: 2:29pm On Jul 07, 2021
Following the believed illegal repatriation of IPOB leader, Nnamdi Kanu the UK parliament is expected to to bring up debate on the issue. 

Kanu, who is a sharing dual citizenship with Britain, according to reports, believed to have illegally arrested in Kenya, detained for eight days.

Based on Ifeanyi Ejiofor, IPOB lead Counsel Kanu was tortured, traumatized and made to stay hungry for all days in their custody before handing over Nigeria authority.

Read all: https://news.google.com/s/CBIwt_KPz0U?sceid=NG:en&sceid=NG:en&r=11&oc=1

3 Likes

Re: BREAKING: LIVE: Nnamdi Kanu’s Repatriation, UK Parliament On Debate by LLiKYekoba: 2:31pm On Jul 07, 2021
We are moving.

Mallam Malami the corrupt illiterate quota-system AGF will be running helter-skelter by now, looking for international journalists he can pay to write good things about terrorist buhari. cheesy

45 Likes

Re: BREAKING: LIVE: Nnamdi Kanu’s Repatriation, UK Parliament On Debate by Jashub: 2:33pm On Jul 07, 2021
Nothing will happen jare. Britain too have a hand in this matter and if they were really serious, they would have reported to the UN and asked for sanctions against Nigeria.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: BREAKING: LIVE: Nnamdi Kanu’s Repatriation, UK Parliament On Debate by ALTERNATEID: 2:34pm On Jul 07, 2021
Irrelevant and time wasting debate that would amount to nothing. I still remember how some people celebrated the UK parliament debate on the Endsars protest with the hope that it would lead to section and removal of Buhari. Till today, no sanction.

10 Likes 5 Shares

Re: BREAKING: LIVE: Nnamdi Kanu’s Repatriation, UK Parliament On Debate by Observer007(m): 2:35pm On Jul 07, 2021
shocked

Well, this is not a slight on any tribe, but the UK can debate all they want, on anyone, anything and any topic, but they're incapable of debating issues bordering on Nigeria's sovereignty.

This I am certain about.

5 Likes 3 Shares

Re: BREAKING: LIVE: Nnamdi Kanu’s Repatriation, UK Parliament On Debate by IgweOfNnewi: 2:39pm On Jul 07, 2021
Ok
Re: BREAKING: LIVE: Nnamdi Kanu’s Repatriation, UK Parliament On Debate by DonBenny77(m): 2:40pm On Jul 07, 2021
Okay
Re: BREAKING: LIVE: Nnamdi Kanu’s Repatriation, UK Parliament On Debate by Samfloxin(m): 2:42pm On Jul 07, 2021
We are waiting with our fingers crossed and in studied silence
Re: BREAKING: LIVE: Nnamdi Kanu’s Repatriation, UK Parliament On Debate by Nobody: 2:47pm On Jul 07, 2021
Observer007:
shocked

Well, this is not a slight on any tribe, but the UK can debate all they want, on anyone, anything and any topic, but they're incapable of debating issues bordering on Nigeria's sovereignty.

This I am certain about.
Atleast they would tell vegetable buhari to stop coming to their country as sanction since UK is now his heaven for oil change

17 Likes

Re: BREAKING: LIVE: Nnamdi Kanu’s Repatriation, UK Parliament On Debate by Conrod: 2:51pm On Jul 07, 2021
Hmm,but i thought buhari branded him and his group "terrorists"
Seems britain and her parliament thinks the opposite.

2 Likes

Re: BREAKING: LIVE: Nnamdi Kanu’s Repatriation, UK Parliament On Debate by Steve0979(m): 2:54pm On Jul 07, 2021
LLiKYekoba:
We are moving.

Mallam Malami the corrupt illiterate quota-system AGF will be running helter-skelter by now, looking for international journalists he can pay to write good things about terrorist buhari. cheesy
dis man again...u no dey tire for dis hate,abi u no get work,abi na KANU dey feed u
Re: BREAKING: LIVE: Nnamdi Kanu’s Repatriation, UK Parliament On Debate by amc: 2:54pm On Jul 07, 2021
Hope they discuss his hate and war threat speeches too.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: BREAKING: LIVE: Nnamdi Kanu’s Repatriation, UK Parliament On Debate by PrinceOfLagos: 2:56pm On Jul 07, 2021
Nnamdi Kanu is greater than Buhari anyday anytime and anywhere .

20 Likes

Re: BREAKING: LIVE: Nnamdi Kanu’s Repatriation, UK Parliament On Debate by LLiKYekoba: 2:56pm On Jul 07, 2021
[s]Steve0979:
dis man again...u no dey tire for dis hate,abi u no get work,abi na KANU dey feed u[/s]

Carry your pro-abooki skull, shift go one corner make I see front.

25 Likes 3 Shares

Re: BREAKING: LIVE: Nnamdi Kanu’s Repatriation, UK Parliament On Debate by Observer007(m): 3:01pm On Jul 07, 2021
Mikecold:
Atleast they would tell vegetable buhari to stop coming to their country as sanction since UK is now his heaven for oil change

No, they cannot because he hasn't flouted any of their laws, and no they won't because the UK economy benefits anytime he visits.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: BREAKING: LIVE: Nnamdi Kanu’s Repatriation, UK Parliament On Debate by Conrod: 3:04pm On Jul 07, 2021
amc:
Hope they discuss his hate and war threat speeches too.
They are far wiser than you and they knows that he is doing a great job,

15 Likes

Re: BREAKING: LIVE: Nnamdi Kanu’s Repatriation, UK Parliament On Debate by NengiWIDEtoto: 3:07pm On Jul 07, 2021
I pity ipobians.. If UK do anyhow they will see anyhow, we will hang that fugitive and nothing will happen.
Re: BREAKING: LIVE: Nnamdi Kanu’s Repatriation, UK Parliament On Debate by greatdreamer(m): 3:08pm On Jul 07, 2021
As for me and my family, we say, to your tent oh Nigeria. If you are with me click like and if not go and kpai

10 Likes

Re: BREAKING: LIVE: Nnamdi Kanu’s Repatriation, UK Parliament On Debate by Nobody: 3:08pm On Jul 07, 2021
Observer007:

No, they cannot because he hasn't flouted any of their laws, and no they won't because he helps their economy anytime he visits.
if UK today debates come to a conclusion that the FG headed by buhari invaded the privacy of their citizen illegally

They would simply issue a statement giving buhari time line to return him to them and follow the due process of repatriation

Ofcourse buhari would ignore since he is daft, UK would simply start issuing sanctions

The least of those sanctions is a ban on the culprits involved from coming to their nation since they don't share same values

It's a simple thing, I don't expect you to comprehend however though

Buhari sick medication allowance is not what is building uk economy, this is a nation that can tell off anybody including countries from shitholes that rely on them

11 Likes

Re: BREAKING: LIVE: Nnamdi Kanu’s Repatriation, UK Parliament On Debate by Conrod: 3:12pm On Jul 07, 2021
LLiKYekoba:

Carry your pro-abooki skull, shift go one corner make I see front.
Take am easy,bros.
Re: BREAKING: LIVE: Nnamdi Kanu’s Repatriation, UK Parliament On Debate by AntiBMC(m): 3:14pm On Jul 07, 2021
Waiting to hear the outcome.
Re: BREAKING: LIVE: Nnamdi Kanu’s Repatriation, UK Parliament On Debate by noble4d(m): 3:20pm On Jul 07, 2021
Waste of time. The guy go tey for jail, he no fit escape am.
Re: BREAKING: LIVE: Nnamdi Kanu’s Repatriation, UK Parliament On Debate by Joromi1: 3:22pm On Jul 07, 2021
He must answer for the blood of innocent youths wasted in Alaigbo.

We true sons of Igboland want Kanu imprisoned for life.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: BREAKING: LIVE: Nnamdi Kanu’s Repatriation, UK Parliament On Debate by Abokii8(m): 3:25pm On Jul 07, 2021
Nonsensical beer parlour gossip..they should have discuss something that will be of benefit to poor UK citizens

1 Like

Re: BREAKING: LIVE: Nnamdi Kanu’s Repatriation, UK Parliament On Debate by Conrod: 3:28pm On Jul 07, 2021
Joromi1:
He must answer for the blood of innocent youths wasted in Alaigbo.

We true sons of Igboland want Kanu imprisoned for life.
JOROMI in my language means "son of a harlot"

3 Likes

Re: BREAKING: LIVE: Nnamdi Kanu’s Repatriation, UK Parliament On Debate by MrColdsweat: 3:28pm On Jul 07, 2021
Any igbo man who believes the British government will give us justice is a fool.

A forever fool.

2 Likes

Re: BREAKING: LIVE: Nnamdi Kanu’s Repatriation, UK Parliament On Debate by OfoIgbo: 3:29pm On Jul 07, 2021
Observer007:
shocked

This I am certain about.

This has more to do with British sovereignty because it is a British national that was abducted.

I believe Kanu had already renounced his Nigerian citizenship

9 Likes

Re: BREAKING: LIVE: Nnamdi Kanu’s Repatriation, UK Parliament On Debate by Observer007(m): 3:30pm On Jul 07, 2021
Mikecold:
if UK today debates come to a conclusion that the FG headed by buhari invaded the privacy of their citizen illegally

They would simply issue a statement giving buhari time line to return him to them and follow the due process of repatriation

Ofcourse buhari would ignore since he is daft, UK would simply start issuing sanctions

The least of those sanctions is a ban on the culprits involved from coming to their nation since they don't share same values

Buhari sick medication allowance is not what is building uk economy, this is a nation that can tell off anybody including countries from shitholes that rely on them

Wow! And you're so sure you know my level of comprehension?
Re: BREAKING: LIVE: Nnamdi Kanu’s Repatriation, UK Parliament On Debate by Joromi1: 3:31pm On Jul 07, 2021
Conrod:
JOROMI in my language means "son of a harlot"

Mynd44
Lalasticlala

Violation of Rule 2.

1 Like

Re: BREAKING: LIVE: Nnamdi Kanu’s Repatriation, UK Parliament On Debate by Conrod: 3:34pm On Jul 07, 2021
Joromi1:

Mynd44 Lalasticlala
Violation of Rule 2.
So its bad to translate my language to you.
Re: BREAKING: LIVE: Nnamdi Kanu’s Repatriation, UK Parliament On Debate by Observer007(m): 3:35pm On Jul 07, 2021
OfoIgbo:

This has more to do with British sovereignty because it is a British national that was abducted.

I believe Kanu had already renounced his Nigerian citizenship

I agree that it has more to do with Britain than Nigeria. But I'm not aware that Kanu renounced his Nigerian citizenship. If he did, then as an alien, he hardly has any right to talk about or throw his weight behind the Biafra agitation in Nigeria.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: BREAKING: LIVE: Nnamdi Kanu’s Repatriation, UK Parliament On Debate by IGBOSON1: 3:48pm On Jul 07, 2021
Mikecold:

Hehehehehe grin grin grin

Wicked! wink

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Okowa Lauds FG Over Oil Facilities Surveillance Contract / Seun Osewa Under Fire For Deleting 2013 Thread Of Tinubu Riding Bicycle / Suicide Bombers Are Influenced by Drugs

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.