Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,344 members, 7,819,212 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:49 PM

How My Neighbour Flogged His Son Till He Dies...(pix) - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / How My Neighbour Flogged His Son Till He Dies...(pix) (388 Views)

My Neighbour Is Loud All The Time / He Dies Days After Tweeting: "Anybody Can Die Anytime, Enjoy Your Life!" / This Long Snake Was Killed In My Neighbour's Room Yesterday Night (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How My Neighbour Flogged His Son Till He Dies...(pix) by Msnazzy: 2:45pm On Jul 07, 2021
A man named ekwere in abak a local government in akwaibom state had been accused of killing his own som
this happened on tuesday when his son came back from school he complained of head ache and stomach pain
He said he later went out that evening to buy drugs for the child after meal the child was told to take the drugs which he said he wont because they are bitter
after somuch persuading by the man for his son to take the drugs he then treaten the little boy with cain but the boy never still drank the drugs
Which made him to cain him out of anger ane the boy fainted
He said the boy had already been fainting before sn he tought he would wake up as usuall but was later rushed to the hospital where he was pronounced dead
This act is so sad but it serves as mesage for parent who beat thier sick child instead of understanding them
May his soul rest in peace.
Re: How My Neighbour Flogged His Son Till He Dies...(pix) by Nobody: 2:58pm On Jul 07, 2021

Why did he "cain" the boy?

Why didn't he just abel the boy?
Re: How My Neighbour Flogged His Son Till He Dies...(pix) by Msnazzy: 3:02pm On Jul 07, 2021
mansakhalifa:

Why did he "cain" the boy?
Why didn't he just abel the boy?
go ask god
Re: How My Neighbour Flogged His Son Till He Dies...(pix) by silvoclaira: 3:11pm On Jul 07, 2021
Msnazzy:
A man named ekwere in abak a local government in akwaibom state had been accused of killing his own som
this happened on tuesday when his son came back from school he complained of head ache and stomach pain
He said he later went out that evening to buy drugs for the child after meal the child was told to take the drugs which he said he wont because they are bitter
after somuch persuading by the man for his son to take the drugs he then treaten the little boy with cain but the boy never still drank the drugs
He said the boy had already been fainting before sn he tought he would wake up as usuall but was later rushed to the hospital where he was pronounced dead
This act is so sad but it serves as mesage for parent who beat thier sick child instead of understanding them
May his soul rest in peace.
*cane
sad. RIP
Re: How My Neighbour Flogged His Son Till He Dies...(pix) by Freestainworld(m): 3:29pm On Jul 07, 2021
He deserves to be charged for murder
Re: How My Neighbour Flogged His Son Till He Dies...(pix) by Kingpin1000: 3:37pm On Jul 07, 2021
One thing that made me love my mum as I became older,was that she never beats us when she was angry. But that beaten wey you dey owe her,you must collect am. She may decide to wake you up by 2am in the with a lash on your back, but she after the flog everything will be back to normal. Sometimes when we make her angry, we apologise with letter,chores. Whenever she comes back from work and see me doing lots chores I don't normally do, she will just say " what has this one done again, oya come ad report yourself and most times it ends in scolding.
Please parents it better to maintain restrain when angry with your child or you may end up regretting it, you may not kill your child but whenever you see the Mark's on the child's body ,it will definitely hurt you.

2 Likes

Re: How My Neighbour Flogged His Son Till He Dies...(pix) by ForestHill: 5:06pm On Jul 07, 2021
With your write-up, the boy already has an internal disease which has deteriorated his system, subjecting him to fainting spells. He should've been taken to the hospital for further investigation than self medication.
Re: How My Neighbour Flogged His Son Till He Dies...(pix) by Divoc19(f): 11:04am On Jul 08, 2021
Writer above is very correct.
No one just dies because of flogging just like that.
RIP
It's still scary though

(1) (Reply)

Week 5 UK Pool Result, Fixture For Sat Aug 7 2021- AUSSIE / Discover How You Can Start A Profitable Food Export Business As A Complete Begin / 6 Stressful Things About Living With A Neighbour You Don’t Talk To

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.