Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,115 members, 7,818,325 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:43 PM

Unknown Gunmen That Ravaged The East Were Nigeria's Security Forces- Deji Adeyju - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Unknown Gunmen That Ravaged The East Were Nigeria's Security Forces- Deji Adeyju (1614 Views)

Our 16 Years In Power Were Nigeria’s Golden Years, PDP Boasts / Ikpeazu To Give ₦1m For Information On Gunmen That Attacked Policemen In Aba / CJN Tanko Ravaged By Dementia, Heart Infections - Peoples Gazette (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Unknown Gunmen That Ravaged The East Were Nigeria's Security Forces- Deji Adeyju by Leybari: 3:17pm On Jul 07, 2021
shocked

5 Likes

Re: Unknown Gunmen That Ravaged The East Were Nigeria's Security Forces- Deji Adeyju by Nbotee(m): 3:18pm On Jul 07, 2021
Na only nairaland resident South westerners no know

5 Likes

Re: Unknown Gunmen That Ravaged The East Were Nigeria's Security Forces- Deji Adeyju by Frigga13: 3:21pm On Jul 07, 2021
Message fact#

Messenger... complete stupid and without honor.. guy is cheap.

2 Likes

Re: Unknown Gunmen That Ravaged The East Were Nigeria's Security Forces- Deji Adeyju by KillMNKnow(f): 3:25pm On Jul 07, 2021
Sounds like a good idea
Re: Unknown Gunmen That Ravaged The East Were Nigeria's Security Forces- Deji Adeyju by colorsofrainbow: 3:26pm On Jul 07, 2021
Who doesn't know that

8 Likes

Re: Unknown Gunmen That Ravaged The East Were Nigeria's Security Forces- Deji Adeyju by AntiBMC(m): 3:30pm On Jul 07, 2021
Finally... pple can now see what the Easterners have been talking about.

9 Likes

Re: Unknown Gunmen That Ravaged The East Were Nigeria's Security Forces- Deji Adeyju by Millimann: 3:35pm On Jul 07, 2021
He forgot to include the killing of innocent people and dropping guns beside their dead bodies tagging them UGM.

5 Likes

Re: Unknown Gunmen That Ravaged The East Were Nigeria's Security Forces- Deji Adeyju by joe54: 3:49pm On Jul 07, 2021
This is a very foolish statement from deji. Even after all the confessions from the ritual ugm commanders. Some persons enjoy to delude themselves. Shame

2 Likes

Re: Unknown Gunmen That Ravaged The East Were Nigeria's Security Forces- Deji Adeyju by Tranquillity360: 3:57pm On Jul 07, 2021
We Know.
Re: Unknown Gunmen That Ravaged The East Were Nigeria's Security Forces- Deji Adeyju by Pierocash(m): 4:04pm On Jul 07, 2021
joe54:
This is a very foolish statement from deji. Even after all the confessions from the ritual ugm commanders. Some persons enjoy to delude themselves. Shame
stop been confused and deluded

Those confessions are staged ,and concocted by the state agents to drive home a false narrative.

One of the state minions that staged the confession the last time about using 10 young girls for ritual happens to be a serving member of the Nigeria Army.

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Unknown Gunmen That Ravaged The East Were Nigeria's Security Forces- Deji Adeyju by NengiWIDEtoto: 4:09pm On Jul 07, 2021
Only mumu ipobians and afonjas will believe this.
Re: Unknown Gunmen That Ravaged The East Were Nigeria's Security Forces- Deji Adeyju by theTranslator: 4:45pm On Jul 07, 2021
This is a crazy lie
Deji is looking for Igbo support undecided

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Unknown Gunmen That Ravaged The East Were Nigeria's Security Forces- Deji Adeyju by Kingspin(m): 5:07pm On Jul 07, 2021
Nigerian government has the tendency to kill one father and sentence the son to life imprisonment.

Some of these leaders are more evil than the devil.
Re: Unknown Gunmen That Ravaged The East Were Nigeria's Security Forces- Deji Adeyju by T9ksy(m): 5:23pm On Jul 07, 2021
theTranslator:
This is a crazy lie
Deji is looking for Igbo support undecided

Oga, let's call a spade, a spade, jor. This is not about seeking any regional support.

Right from the time our lying govt. embarked on that false narratives about "unknown gunmen", I knew they z(UGM) were the creation of this duplicitous terrorist govt.

UGM is akin to ProSars

2 Likes

Re: Unknown Gunmen That Ravaged The East Were Nigeria's Security Forces- Deji Adeyju by Fahdiga(m): 5:28pm On Jul 07, 2021
I have been vindicated. The UGM are DSS operatives

5 Likes

Re: Unknown Gunmen That Ravaged The East Were Nigeria's Security Forces- Deji Adeyju by Buckeyemedia1: 5:36pm On Jul 07, 2021
joe54:
Like his brother Reno Omokri, they are both card carrying & benefactors of Pdp, what else would you expect? They are highly pained, no more chop for them, even Abubakar Atiku has closed shop, no more dollar tree.
Re: Unknown Gunmen That Ravaged The East Were Nigeria's Security Forces- Deji Adeyju by Buckeyemedia1: 5:40pm On Jul 07, 2021
Fahdiga:
Since it massages your misconstrued ego, keep deceiving yourselves, I believe the parrot is been held by his UGM commandos in Abuja for mismanaging Ipob finances?
Re: Unknown Gunmen That Ravaged The East Were Nigeria's Security Forces- Deji Adeyju by Omoslim26: 5:44pm On Jul 07, 2021
Fahdiga:

No problem,but it will not be well with anyone here who praised the ugm dss both the ones that called them angels,plus the ones that insulted those who were against the Ugm activities ��

Re: Unknown Gunmen That Ravaged The East Were Nigeria's Security Forces- Deji Adeyju by Fahdiga(m): 5:45pm On Jul 07, 2021
Buckeyemedia1:
[b] Since it massages your misconstrued ego, keep deceiving yourselves, I believe the parrot is been held by his UGM commandos in Abuja for mismanaging Ipob finances?
Why don't you bother about what your brother Deji said about how south west might be overrun by the same DSS instead of crying over IPOB matter
Re: Unknown Gunmen That Ravaged The East Were Nigeria's Security Forces- Deji Adeyju by Fahdiga(m): 5:45pm On Jul 07, 2021
Omoslim26:

No problem,but it will not be well with anyone here who praised the ugm dss both the ones that called them angels,plus the ones that insulted those who were against the Ugm activities ��
Why don't you mention names
Re: Unknown Gunmen That Ravaged The East Were Nigeria's Security Forces- Deji Adeyju by Buckeyemedia1: 5:48pm On Jul 07, 2021
Fahdiga:
Why don't you bother about what your brother Deji said about how south west might be overrun by the same DSS instead of crying over IPOB matter
What concerns me with what the pdp card carrying hypocrite Deji Adeyanju says?, Only a blind bat isn’t aware that DSS is the UGM currently holding Mazi Kanu @ their Unknown Underground Cell somewhere in Abuja, not sure where because their identity still remains unknown.
Re: Unknown Gunmen That Ravaged The East Were Nigeria's Security Forces- Deji Adeyju by Nobody: 5:52pm On Jul 07, 2021
Fahdiga:

Lol. Just because attention-seeking and clout-chasing Deji Adeyanju says so? How dumb are you?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Unknown Gunmen That Ravaged The East Were Nigeria's Security Forces- Deji Adeyju by Omoslim26: 5:53pm On Jul 07, 2021
Fahdiga:
Why don't you mention names

Oga biko just say Amen��.
We all saw how the leader of the occult group ipob cheered and called this same dss killers angels,We saw him appraise and jubilate when they unleashed hardened prisoners back into a peaceful environment like IMO State.
We say saw how ipob kept praise singing, jubilating and rejoicing in their social media pages while those animals bring trouble into Igboland �.
We saw how they went about insulting and threatning anyone who doesn't supports their angelic ugm on this very same forum�.
And I kept asking them ,how do you feel this barbaric killings will have any positive effects on Igboland.
Do you know what happens when this issue goes beyond the control of the state govt??
God will bless everyone who did not support the ugm.
God will punish everyone who supported the ugm.
Iseee

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Unknown Gunmen That Ravaged The East Were Nigeria's Security Forces- Deji Adeyju by Buckeyemedia1: 5:55pm On Jul 07, 2021
Omoslim26:

We all saw how the leader of the occult group ipob cheered and called this same dss killers angels,We saw him appraise and jubilate when they unleashed hardened prisoners back into a peaceful environment like IMO State.
We say saw how ipob kept prais singing, jubilating and rejoicing in their social media pages while those animals bring trouble into Igboland �.
We saw how they went about insulting and threatning anyone who doesn't supports their angelic ugm on this very same forum�.
And I kept asking them ,how do you feel this barbaric killings will have any positive effects on Igboland.
Do you know what happens when this issue goes beyond the control of the state govt??
Iseee
Strong undeniable facts expressed.
Re: Unknown Gunmen That Ravaged The East Were Nigeria's Security Forces- Deji Adeyju by Omoslim26: 5:58pm On Jul 07, 2021
Buckeyemedia1:
Strong undeniable facts expressed.

That was the breaking point for me with the occutic ipob � how can you jubilate while dss killers kill your own�.
A man who rejoices over the killings of his brothers just to get at his enemy, deserves a more painful death than the said enemy �

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Unknown Gunmen That Ravaged The East Were Nigeria's Security Forces- Deji Adeyju by Buckeyemedia1: 6:00pm On Jul 07, 2021
Omoslim26:

That was the breaking point for me with the occutic ipob � how can you jubilate while dss killers kill your own�.
A man who rejoices over the killings of his brothers just to get at his enemy, deserves a more painful death than the said enemy �
Cut their nose, to spite their ears? They too try all in the pretense of I hate President Buhari, that they gloatly brag with their 5% that they never supported or voted for, they want to have their cake, & eat it too? Kudos to them.
Re: Unknown Gunmen That Ravaged The East Were Nigeria's Security Forces- Deji Adeyju by Omoslim26: 6:06pm On Jul 07, 2021
Buckeyemedia1:
Cut their nose, to spite their ears? They too try all in the pretense of I hate President Buhari, that they gloatly brag with their 5% that they never supported or voted for, they want to have their cake, & eat it too? Kudos to them.

My joy is that Igbo has rejected them and will continue to do so.
Ndi Anambra will do so again by handing over authority to another democratically elected govt who will carry the mandate to crush the occultic ipob with their destructive agenda �.
I wish him a fair trial, but his occultic ipob is dead and buried.
Re: Unknown Gunmen That Ravaged The East Were Nigeria's Security Forces- Deji Adeyju by Thermodynamics(m): 6:46pm On Jul 07, 2021
We all know that, the government killed innocent people in the east so that he can accuse ipob and Nnamdi Kanu for a crime they did not commit.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Unknown Gunmen That Ravaged The East Were Nigeria's Security Forces- Deji Adeyju by Militant30: 7:29pm On Jul 07, 2021
G
Re: Unknown Gunmen That Ravaged The East Were Nigeria's Security Forces- Deji Adeyju by Militant30: 7:31pm On Jul 07, 2021
Deji is a confirmed idiot
Re: Unknown Gunmen That Ravaged The East Were Nigeria's Security Forces- Deji Adeyju by Ceenachi: 8:49pm On Jul 07, 2021
Omoslim26:

We say saw how ipob kept praise singing, jubilating and rejoicing in their social media pages while those animals bring trouble into Igboland �.
Iseee

And also punish u too
Isee

Re: Unknown Gunmen That Ravaged The East Were Nigeria's Security Forces- Deji Adeyju by Omoslim26: 9:49pm On Jul 07, 2021
Ceenachi:

And also punish u too
Isee

God does not punish a man who stands by what is true and Just.

(1) (Reply)

IPOB Protest In Gabon - Pictures And Video / 12 APC Governors Endorse Tinubu For Presidency: As Nomination Is Submitted / Even If The Entire North Voted For Atiku...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.