Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,213 members, 7,815,239 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:28 AM

NNPC-TOTAL Scholarship 2021-2022 For Nigerian Undergraduates | How To Apply - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / NNPC-TOTAL Scholarship 2021-2022 For Nigerian Undergraduates | How To Apply (2278 Views)

FRSC Recruitment 2021/2022 - How to Apply / NNPC/Total International Master's Degree Scholarship 2020/2021 / [latest total Scholarship For Nigerian 2018] See How To Apply NNPC/TOTAL/ QUAI D (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

NNPC-TOTAL Scholarship 2021-2022 For Nigerian Undergraduates | How To Apply by fastfeed3030: 3:24pm On Jul 07, 2021
NNPC-TOTAL Scholarship - Annually, Nigerian National Petroleum Corporation (NNPC), and Total Upstream Companies in Nigeria (TUCN) together with their venture partners provide Ongoing NNPC scholarship award to deserving Nigerian students in the tertiary institutions in the country.

This Ongoing NNPC scholarship for undergraduate aim at promoting academic excellence and quality manpower development in the Country. This is one of the many ways TOTAL demonstrates its commitment to the educational development of Nigerian students. It is a part of the NNPC/TOTAL’s rich Corporate Social Responsibility.

Total E&P is a reputable exploration and production company, with activities all across the world, playing a significant role in the oil and gas sector.

Just as they are spread across the world, so does the company too, through her CSR affect the lives of numerous students. Especially by helping them sustain and finance their education in the higher institution through the total scholarship scheme.

All You Need To Know About NNPC-Total National Merit Scholarships

Scholarship Benefits:

The NNPC Scholarship is a fully funded scholarship for undergraduate students. winner will get up to NGN 150,000  yearly to cover tuition fees, accommodation, book allowance, etc.

Eligible Nationality:

The NNPC Scholarship is available for Nigerian students.

Host Nationality:

The NNPC Scholarship is to be taken in Nigeria. If you are a Nigerian student and you wish to study in the UK, this is for your Complete Guide to Getting A UK Tier 4 Student Visa For International Students.

Level / Field of Study:

The Total Scholarship is available for undergraduate students to study any course in Nigeria tertiary institutions.

How To Apply For The NNPC-Total National Merit Scholarships

Personal Information: Enter your name, date of birth and permanent home address Upload your recent passport photograph.

Contact Information: Enter your email and mobile phone information. Only use an active email and mobile phone number.

Origin: Enter your state and local government of origin data. You are required to upload a certificate or proof of origin from your local government or state.

University Information: Select your university, course, and year of study. You will be required to upload your JAMB/University admission letter.

Result Information: Input your JAMB score or CPGA. You are required to upload your JAMB statement of result and university CPGA. For year two medical students, your JAMB score suffices.

Review Application: Review your application to ensure all fields have been correctly entered. Upload all the documents required:

https://www.websupportmail.com/nnpc-total-scholarship-2021-2022-for-nigerian-undergraduates-apply-now/

Re: NNPC-TOTAL Scholarship 2021-2022 For Nigerian Undergraduates | How To Apply by Nikes(m): 10:21am On Jul 08, 2021
What about their current beneficiaries. Its been more than a year since their last disbursement.
Re: NNPC-TOTAL Scholarship 2021-2022 For Nigerian Undergraduates | How To Apply by Olumide2001: 6:42pm On Jul 08, 2021
The scholarship is not out yet na. Why this
Re: NNPC-TOTAL Scholarship 2021-2022 For Nigerian Undergraduates | How To Apply by Olumide2001: 6:43pm On Jul 08, 2021
Nikes:
What about their current beneficiaries. Its been more than a year since their last disbursement.

They paid old awardees recently. New beneficiaries haven't been paid btw
Re: NNPC-TOTAL Scholarship 2021-2022 For Nigerian Undergraduates | How To Apply by Nikes(m): 7:06pm On Jul 08, 2021
Olumide2001:

They paid old awardees recently. New beneficiaries haven't been paid btw
Recently? undecided
And My bro haven't seen nothing. He'd been hoping it was gonna come in last month but there was nothing. Mogbe
Re: NNPC-TOTAL Scholarship 2021-2022 For Nigerian Undergraduates | How To Apply by Olumide2001: 10:24pm On Jul 08, 2021
Nikes:

Recently? undecided
And My bro haven't seen nothing. He'd been hoping it was gonna come in last month but there was nothing. Mogbe

Yeah they were paid in May or so.
What set is your bro ?
Re: NNPC-TOTAL Scholarship 2021-2022 For Nigerian Undergraduates | How To Apply by Nikes(m): 12:58pm On Jul 09, 2021
Olumide2001:

What set is your bro ?
2017/2018. He's studying a five year course and is about entering his final year
Re: NNPC-TOTAL Scholarship 2021-2022 For Nigerian Undergraduates | How To Apply by Olumide2001: 2:31pm On Jul 09, 2021
Nikes:

2017/2018. He's studying a five year course and is about entering his final year

So technically he has been paid three times, yeah ?
I'd suggest he mail Total provided the transcript for the previous session was requested and sent.
Re: NNPC-TOTAL Scholarship 2021-2022 For Nigerian Undergraduates | How To Apply by Nikes(m): 3:36pm On Jul 09, 2021
Olumide2001:

So technically he has been paid three times, yeah ?
I'd suggest he mail Total provided the transcript for the previous session was requested and sent.
We'll try and work that out. Thanks a lot. I really appreciate
Re: NNPC-TOTAL Scholarship 2021-2022 For Nigerian Undergraduates | How To Apply by keshidoh(m): 2:55pm On Nov 12, 2021
It seems the scholarship form is out already
Re: NNPC-TOTAL Scholarship 2021-2022 For Nigerian Undergraduates | How To Apply by McReoz: 5:47pm On Nov 12, 2021
The link is not working, please who has a direct link?
Re: NNPC-TOTAL Scholarship 2021-2022 For Nigerian Undergraduates | How To Apply by Ugomajority: 6:40pm On Nov 12, 2021
What is the link for the scholarship. I want to monitor n one when it will be out
Re: NNPC-TOTAL Scholarship 2021-2022 For Nigerian Undergraduates | How To Apply by keshidoh(m): 8:27pm On Nov 12, 2021
Re: NNPC-TOTAL Scholarship 2021-2022 For Nigerian Undergraduates | How To Apply by Kamaldeenee: 6:17pm On Dec 23, 2021
I greet u bros. Abeg u no of past questions i been apply.

What set is your bro ?[/quote]
Re: NNPC-TOTAL Scholarship 2021-2022 For Nigerian Undergraduates | How To Apply by success97: 4:57pm On Apr 11, 2022
Pls did Total shortlist candidates for the exam last year?
Re: NNPC-TOTAL Scholarship 2021-2022 For Nigerian Undergraduates | How To Apply by success97: 7:51am On Apr 14, 2022
Ugomajority:
What is the link for the scholarship. I want to monitor n one when it will be out

Hello Ugo, did the Total scholarship exam later hold?
Re: NNPC-TOTAL Scholarship 2021-2022 For Nigerian Undergraduates | How To Apply by MMalone: 11:28am On Jul 27, 2022
My classmate told me nnpc just paid
Please who else got paid

(1) (Reply)

Wøñder Shåll Névèr Eñd As Yahøø Bøy In Port Harcourt K!ll 4 People At A Spot / Construction Job / Ngo Vacancies - Lawyer (n70k), Research/statistics (50k)- Allen Ave

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.