Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,463 members, 7,840,023 topics. Date: Saturday, 25 May 2024 at 02:05 PM

FOOD Seller Cries As Ebonyi States Commissioner's Boys Dumps Her Food In Gutter - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / FOOD Seller Cries As Ebonyi States Commissioner's Boys Dumps Her Food In Gutter (235 Views)

Court Sacks Governor Umahi As Ebonyi South APC Senatorial Candidate / Man Bathed In Gutter To Celebrate Ganduje's Victory At The Tribunal / Bala Haruna Dies After Swimming In Gutter Water To Celebrate Buhari Reelection? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

FOOD Seller Cries As Ebonyi States Commissioner's Boys Dumps Her Food In Gutter by Gift52(m): 3:40pm On Jul 07, 2021
https://www.instagram.com/p/CQ-7rhIpXXd/?utm_medium=copy_link

Watch video here

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7l9MiWFIKcI
Lalasticlala
Mynd44

Awwwww! I’m just seeing this Ooo! Why would anyone do this? How much will this woman make from this, but she keeps pushing to make ends meet. Yet, a rich came to do this to her? It’s really not fair. Is this how we are going to continue in this country? How can the poor not have a voice? How can the poor get justice? It is well. I feel this woman’s pain and I am not happy about this. It is well.
Food vendor cries bitterly after Ebonyi Commissioner allegedly disposed her coolers of food

A food vendor has accused the Ebonyi State Commissioner for Abakaliki Capital Territory, Barr. Onyekachi Nwebonyi, of disposing her coolers of food.

The incident reportedly happened in Abakaliki, the state capital on Monday morning, July 5, 2021.

According to the victim, the Commissioner and his team poured her food on the floor and inside the gutter.

"Onyekachi Nwaebonyi and his team did this. He didn't even tell me to carry my goods away," she cried.

(1) (Reply)

Kaduna Government Confirms Fresh Killing Of 10 Persons In Four Local Governments / Lagos Lady Reveals How She Was Kidnapped At Ikoyi Lagos And Later Gain Freedom / FAAC Shares N733 B Among FG, States, Lgs

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.