Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,898 members, 7,834,981 topics. Date: Monday, 20 May 2024 at 11:34 PM

Farouk Yahaya: We Have Started Sending Criminals To God – Army Chief - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Farouk Yahaya: We Have Started Sending Criminals To God – Army Chief (25093 Views)

Inuwa Yahaya: We Won't Make Mistake Like Niger Delta People / Major-General Farouk Yahaya Poses In His Office (Pictured) / Forceful Retirement Of 10 Top Army Generals Looms As Farouk Yahaya Becomes COAS (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Farouk Yahaya: We Have Started Sending Criminals To God – Army Chief by Jolomenas: 7:36pm On Jul 07, 2021
Abdul05:
NAwa o, what kind of message is he sending to his junior officers? Telling them to kill whoever is in their path.(whether you are innocent or guilty)

Majority of our leaders don't even know how to talk. What a pity! embarassed
Yi mana shiru munafiki
Re: Farouk Yahaya: We Have Started Sending Criminals To God – Army Chief by Shashikapoo: 7:44pm On Jul 07, 2021
Abdul05:
NAwa o, what kind of message is he sending to his junior officers? Telling them to kill whoever is in their path.(whether you are innocent or guilty)

he said criminals are criminals innocent?
Re: Farouk Yahaya: We Have Started Sending Criminals To God – Army Chief by hope4nigeria(m): 7:51pm On Jul 07, 2021
peacekante:
Ipob and ESN were happy when they were killing Nigeria security. Now military don day send them to God grin

I m presently in the mist of IPOB members. If you see waiting day come out from their mouth eh!

They are saying that Britain and israel are coming to bomb aso Rock. grin

I am just mute and quiet smiling grin
So na God nNa dey ridicule like this? Remember the other COAS said over his dead body will Biafra happen, just common Ogun kill am, not even God, now this one has blasphemy against living God, he may not live to see 2022 for that
Re: Farouk Yahaya: We Have Started Sending Criminals To God – Army Chief by EvangelistChuks(m): 7:54pm On Jul 07, 2021
Non is righteous,not even one. Hmmmm.
Re: Farouk Yahaya: We Have Started Sending Criminals To God – Army Chief by SegFauIt: 7:56pm On Jul 07, 2021
peacekante:
Ipob and ESN were happy when they were killing Nigeria security. Now military don day send them to God grin

I m presently in the mist of IPOB members. If you see waiting day come out from their mouth eh!

you even get time to dey discuss politics with those uneducated fellows?
Re: Farouk Yahaya: We Have Started Sending Criminals To God – Army Chief by SegFauIt: 7:58pm On Jul 07, 2021
LLiKYekoba:

Coward, why not run your mouth there as you always do on NL and see if all your pro-abooki teeth no go disappear just now. grin
that already proves that ipob are terrorist savages
Re: Farouk Yahaya: We Have Started Sending Criminals To God – Army Chief by chaloskyx: 8:12pm On Jul 07, 2021
which God? is it the one that tells your fulani people to kill other tribes or infidels in promise for virgin Girls?
Re: Farouk Yahaya: We Have Started Sending Criminals To God – Army Chief by Nobody: 8:29pm On Jul 07, 2021
I bet you, a lot of innocent people are involved. Those who criticise this government are also tag criminals.
Re: Farouk Yahaya: We Have Started Sending Criminals To God – Army Chief by Generalnomercy: 8:45pm On Jul 07, 2021
peacekante:

Your lies are disgusting.
Re: Farouk Yahaya: We Have Started Sending Criminals To God – Army Chief by dederocs(m): 8:57pm On Jul 07, 2021
Good.
Re: Farouk Yahaya: We Have Started Sending Criminals To God – Army Chief by dederocs(m): 8:58pm On Jul 07, 2021
AfricanKingkong:
I bet you, a lot of innocent people are involved. Those who criticise this government are also tag criminals.
Bandits and terrorists engage army and security operatives with guns, stop lying, ordinary critics are not being killed. If y'all hate Nigeria, then leave, you don't need visa to Ghana or Togo.
Re: Farouk Yahaya: We Have Started Sending Criminals To God – Army Chief by dederocs(m): 9:00pm On Jul 07, 2021
Abdul05:

Wait till terrorists and bandits kill your father and mother, you will see sense in what he is saying. Terrorists and bandits and all gun welding enemies of the state, deserve death.
Re: Farouk Yahaya: We Have Started Sending Criminals To God – Army Chief by Nobody: 9:16pm On Jul 07, 2021
dederocs:

Bandits and terrorists engage army and security operatives with guns, stop lying, ordinary critics are not being killed. If y'all hate Nigeria, then leave, you don't need visa to Ghana or Togo.
I don't know why people like you, like opening their mouths like gotta to defend things they're supposed to ask. have you read about the Army commander that arrested herdsmen with arms in Jos and got sacked? A Yoruba man. If you don't know, ask and stop speaking trash. There are a lot happening behind the scene which a lot of ignorant people like you don't know.
Re: Farouk Yahaya: We Have Started Sending Criminals To God – Army Chief by Samar12: 9:49pm On Jul 07, 2021
[quote author=epondudu post=103466703]
What did he say?
So you want him to cry and be begging them?[/quote
Let him spit fire. Press briefing very ok.
Re: Farouk Yahaya: We Have Started Sending Criminals To God – Army Chief by mechanics(m): 10:23pm On Jul 07, 2021
Funny officer.
Re: Farouk Yahaya: We Have Started Sending Criminals To God – Army Chief by Akharmony: 10:38pm On Jul 07, 2021
you send them back to whrdeh belomg Hades{Thats whr mean and evil souls resides}
Re: Farouk Yahaya: We Have Started Sending Criminals To God – Army Chief by witworth(m): 10:58pm On Jul 07, 2021
You also a criminal and can be sent to God too to answer for your crimes, afterall you're a criminal too. So na normal thing
Re: Farouk Yahaya: We Have Started Sending Criminals To God – Army Chief by Scap93: 11:03pm On Jul 07, 2021
Na only for 4 useless forum we dey see Buhari fans.
Re: Farouk Yahaya: We Have Started Sending Criminals To God – Army Chief by dederocs(m): 11:11pm On Jul 07, 2021
witworth:
You also a criminal and can be sent to God too to answer for your crimes, afterall you're a criminal too. So na normal thing
Why are y'all supporting criminals...if you are not a criminal,then you are retarded.
Re: Farouk Yahaya: We Have Started Sending Criminals To God – Army Chief by dederocs(m): 11:13pm On Jul 07, 2021
AfricanKingkong:
I don't know why people like you, like opening their mouths like gotta to defend things they're supposed to ask. have you read about the Army commander that arrested herdsmen with arms in Jos and got sacked? A Yoruba man. If you don't know, ask and stop speaking trash. There are a lot happening behind the scene which a lot of ignorant people like you don't know.
WTF are you saying, you idiots should wake up, Nigerian army is the only force that can fight for your miserable ass, stop spreading dumb bloggers shit...the majority of the military are fighting to preserve the honor and territorial integrity of this Niger area...you guys should not shoot yourself in the foot, unless you are one of the enemy of Nigeria. Only a criminal or a fool will be angry about his statement, with all the killings perpetrated by these killers. E reach to vex. Give yourself brain.

1 Like

Re: Farouk Yahaya: We Have Started Sending Criminals To God – Army Chief by UKBobo(m): 12:35am On Jul 08, 2021
Don't worry.....empy threats when boko flag is flying in many LGA's
Re: Farouk Yahaya: We Have Started Sending Criminals To God – Army Chief by adadike(f): 2:19am On Jul 08, 2021
As you are sending criminals to God, pls remember all the girls and people kidnapped in the north and help to free them and also send their kidnappers to God. My heart grieve for those girls and I stand with their loved ones in this trying times

1 Like

Re: Farouk Yahaya: We Have Started Sending Criminals To God – Army Chief by AchalugoNwa(f): 3:09am On Jul 08, 2021
adadike:
As you are sending criminals to God, pls remember all the girls and people kidnapped in the north and help to free them and also send their kidnappers to God. My heart grieve for those girls and I stand with their loved ones in this trying times
baby girl m kiss
it's me and you forever kiss

Re: Farouk Yahaya: We Have Started Sending Criminals To God – Army Chief by legendsilver(m): 3:48am On Jul 08, 2021
Abdul05:

One bandit spotted
Re: Farouk Yahaya: We Have Started Sending Criminals To God – Army Chief by legendsilver(m): 3:49am On Jul 08, 2021
peacekante:

Dem b okpe
Re: Farouk Yahaya: We Have Started Sending Criminals To God – Army Chief by pacespot(m): 4:03am On Jul 08, 2021
What about the criminals in government
Re: Farouk Yahaya: We Have Started Sending Criminals To God – Army Chief by Nobody: 6:17am On Jul 08, 2021
dederocs:

WTF are you saying, you idiots should wake up, Nigerian army is the only force that can fight for your miserable ass, stop spreading dumb bloggers shit...the majority of the military are fighting to preserve the honor and territorial integrity of this Niger area...you guys should not shoot yourself in the foot, unless you are one of the enemy of Nigeria. Only a criminal or a fool will be angry about his statement, with all the killings perpetrated by these killers. E reach to vex. Give yourself brain.
Bro, what you have annalised can only happens in a sane country not Nigeria. We have cried that it should be so but the reverse is always the case. I am telling you what happened under my nose. I can never be angry. I have no time for blogs. I don't patronise them. There is more to this insurgents than meet the eye. I know what I am talking about. Innocent lives are being wasted. An army commander, thanking God for Jos crisis if not he wouldn't have gotten a Jeep to ride? Even among the military do you know how many innocent soldiers have been wasted, dismissed innocently? Do you listen to human right radio in Nigeria? You need to. If you are not in this country, you know just a little. You only know what they want you to know. Most of the truths are not on the faces of newspapers because even the news agency are afraid, their freedom is at stake. It appears you only know the surface of it.
Re: Farouk Yahaya: We Have Started Sending Criminals To God – Army Chief by adabaraabdul: 6:28am On Jul 08, 2021
KillMNKnow:
Imagine what a COAS is saying. Spit, Disgusting. Zoo mentality

#boycott2023 elections in the south. Let them Fulani slaves worry about their zoo elections
from a political view...boycotting elections is the most foolish thing anybody will ever do. What do you gain by boycotting elections? You just made your opponent a winner....simple. is there no political scheming left in you?
Re: Farouk Yahaya: We Have Started Sending Criminals To God – Army Chief by dederocs(m): 7:15am On Jul 08, 2021
AfricanKingkong:
Bro, what you have annalised can only happens in a sane country not Nigeria. We have cried that it should be so but the reverse is always the case. I am telling you what happened under my nose. I can never be angry. I have no time for blogs. I don't patronise them. There is more to this insurgents than meet the eye. I know what I am talking about. Innocent lives are being wasted. An army commander, thanking God for Jos crisis if not he wouldn't have gotten a Jeep to ride? Even among the military do you know how many innocent soldiers have been wasted, dismissed innocently? Do you listen to human right radio in Nigeria? You need to. If you are not in this country, you know just a little. You only know what they want you to know. Most of the truths are not on the faces of newspapers because even the news agency are afraid, their freedom is at stake. It appears you only know the surface of it.
Those are isolated cases, Bleep you Ipobians...if you hate Nigeria, leave to Ghana, or Togo...tired of you bad belles. You people are evil and dumb, you will destroy yourselves.
Re: Farouk Yahaya: We Have Started Sending Criminals To God – Army Chief by Calitoscassius(m): 11:05am On Jul 08, 2021
Righteousness2:
That is Great but Ensure it is Criminals and not innocent People you are sending to their untimely deaths.
Criminals are supposed to be arrested tried in court and sent to jail if guilty, not killed, how can you support the murdering of people in the name of sending them to God? How about the forgiveness of sins goons like you preach always?
The are not even been given the chance to repent, the same repent you preach about everyday on here.

A criminal today may become a good citizen next week with rehabilitations.

You bloody hyporcrite!
Re: Farouk Yahaya: We Have Started Sending Criminals To God – Army Chief by Calitoscassius(m): 11:12am On Jul 08, 2021
Criminals are supposed to be sent to prison not killed, nigeria is a bloody zoo! They are killing innocent people and claiming that they are sending them to God, which God? Where does God live? what an epic of abuse of human rights.

Imagine the kinda rubbish a person in power is spewing. What happened to sending them to prison?

Imagine Joe biden saying on national news that he is sending criminals to God.

For those supporting these barbaric murders of innocent nigerians, after they finish killing these their so called alleged criminals who do you think would be next? You and your families will be next and they will also label your families criminals after killing them or sending them to God as they say. grin

Wellcome to the zoogeria run by illiterate monkeys.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Boko Haram Invades Niger Military Base, Kills Soldiers / Okorocha Receives Odigie Oyegun In Imo (pics) / Planned Amphibious Military Training In The Creeks: Ijaw People Cry Out For Help

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.