Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,302 members, 7,815,547 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:19 PM

Okoro Nkemakolam Asks Court To Disqualify Soludo As APGA's Guber Candidate - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Okoro Nkemakolam Asks Court To Disqualify Soludo As APGA's Guber Candidate (12521 Views)

INEC Publishes Soludo as APGA's 2021 Anambra Governorship Candidate / Court Of Appeal Clears Soludo As APGA’s Candidate / Court Reinstates Charles Soludo As APGA Governorship Candidate (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Okoro Nkemakolam Asks Court To Disqualify Soludo As APGA's Guber Candidate by fergie001: 10:00pm On Jul 07, 2021
garfield1:

It seems the supreme court has departed from the 2007 judgment where it strictly enforced party rules.well,the crux of the matter is a breach of section 85 of the electoral act which is the main matter.the case will likely go to justices ekwo or taiwo who are experts in ore election matters.
The SC under Onnoghen gave big powers to the Party.
Most of the Parties have ammended their Constitutions giving plenty powers to the NWC.

I Am watching Denmark vs eng
Same....
Re: Okoro Nkemakolam Asks Court To Disqualify Soludo As APGA's Guber Candidate by garfield1: 10:38pm On Jul 07, 2021
fergie001:

The SC under Onnoghen gave big powers to the Party.
Most of the Parties have ammended their Constitutions giving plenty powers to the NWC.

Same....

England by luck as usual.I stand with italy
Re: Okoro Nkemakolam Asks Court To Disqualify Soludo As APGA's Guber Candidate by fergie001: 11:23pm On Jul 07, 2021
garfield1:

England by luck as usual.I stand with italy
No mind Dem....
See where I stand:

https://www.nairaland.com/6620111/which-teams-make-it-into
Re: Okoro Nkemakolam Asks Court To Disqualify Soludo As APGA's Guber Candidate by garfield1: 11:25pm On Jul 07, 2021
fergie001:

No mind Dem....
See where I stand:

https://www.nairaland.com/6620111/which-teams-make-it-into

I thought you support england because of the Maguire and rashford connection? Federer fumbled bigtimd today
Re: Okoro Nkemakolam Asks Court To Disqualify Soludo As APGA's Guber Candidate by fergie001: 11:29pm On Jul 07, 2021
garfield1:

I thought you support england because of the Maguire and rashford connection?
Never......Never liked the English team. So annoyed with that PK.

Federer fumbled big time today
So ashamed that I was hoping nobody creates that thread.
Re: Okoro Nkemakolam Asks Court To Disqualify Soludo As APGA's Guber Candidate by garfield1: 11:32pm On Jul 07, 2021
fergie001:

Never......Never liked the English team. So annoyed with that PK.

So ashamed that I was hoping nobody creates that thread.

That guy should retire.djokovic is the greatest
Re: Okoro Nkemakolam Asks Court To Disqualify Soludo As APGA's Guber Candidate by fergie001: 11:57pm On Jul 07, 2021
garfield1:

That guy should retire.djokovic is the greatest
If I remember some yeye games, he threw away, it gets me upset.

Please, Djokovic should get a career-ending injury or maybe permanent suspension.

Abeg ooooooo.
Re: Okoro Nkemakolam Asks Court To Disqualify Soludo As APGA's Guber Candidate by garfield1: 12:01am On Jul 08, 2021
fergie001:

If I remember some yeye games, he threw away, it gets me upset.

Please, Djokovic should get a career-ending injury or maybe permanent suspension.

Abeg ooooooo.

I can manage djokovic,it is nadal I dislike.federer is too playful and complacent like arsenal.can't wait to see senator uba as governor
Re: Okoro Nkemakolam Asks Court To Disqualify Soludo As APGA's Guber Candidate by fergie001: 12:14am On Jul 08, 2021
garfield1:

I can manage djokovic,it is nadal I dislike.federer is too playful and complacent like arsenal.can't wait to see senator uba as Governor
As in......Very Very annoying.

Which of the Ubas abeg...Uba for Anambra Politics don many.
Re: Okoro Nkemakolam Asks Court To Disqualify Soludo As APGA's Guber Candidate by garfield1: 12:18am On Jul 08, 2021
fergie001:

As in......Very Very annoying.

Which of the Ubas abeg...Uba for Anambra Politics don many.

The one of apc.malami surprised me today.he took madu to the cleaners
Re: Okoro Nkemakolam Asks Court To Disqualify Soludo As APGA's Guber Candidate by fergie001: 12:49am On Jul 08, 2021
garfield1:

The one of apc.malami surprised me today.he took madu to the cleaners
To say I don't care will be insensitive, but I don't discuss about Governors, until I get the one for my State right.

Aketi is the only one I like & that is because I have admired him from his NBA days. Performance-wise I can't tell.

For APC's Uba, his undoing will be his Party. I know they are waiting for July 9 to file their cases. Once they do, Zamfara has started loading.

I actually don't think he will stand a chance, with Soludo on the ballot.

1 Like

Re: Okoro Nkemakolam Asks Court To Disqualify Soludo As APGA's Guber Candidate by garfield1: 4:10am On Jul 08, 2021
fergie001:

To say I don't care will be insensitive, but I don't discuss about Governors, until I get the one for my State right.

Aketi is the only one I like & that is because I have admired him from his NBA days. Performance-wise I can't tell.

For APC's Uba, his undoing will be his Party. I know they are waiting for July 9 to file their cases. Once they do, Zamfara has started loading.

I actually don't think he will stand a chance, with Soludo on the ballot.

They may not file any case against him.the party appeal committee has affirmed him and governor buni has met with all of them and even said buhari will also meet and pacify them...
Even if they go to court,reports indicates that there was election in at least 20% of the units which will be enough because the parameter for judging direct primaries is similar to real elections since it is statewide and unit by unit.

In zamfara,I still tell you that what killed apc is that the purported primary was conducted by swc and not nwc as stated by apc constitution.I am just hoping that soludo will be knocked out
Re: Okoro Nkemakolam Asks Court To Disqualify Soludo As APGA's Guber Candidate by biglizzy: 5:55am On Jul 08, 2021
Isoriate

Re: Okoro Nkemakolam Asks Court To Disqualify Soludo As APGA's Guber Candidate by PhoenixMedia: 6:01am On Jul 08, 2021
Soludo needs proper branding

Check my bio guys for your graphic design needs.
Re: Okoro Nkemakolam Asks Court To Disqualify Soludo As APGA's Guber Candidate by Nobody: 6:06am On Jul 08, 2021
Ibo is her own enemy. What a pity. It should not even be something ibos contest that Soludo should come first even before Orki Uzo Kalu and Okorocha. Ibo is her own enemy.

No matter how you hate Lagos and Jagaban, he uses brains. This Soludo will be used by Jagaban if he was a Lagosian...and even Osinabjo would work well with him too. If not for party issue, I'm sure Buhari people wouldn't mind working with him. Soludo is who Apga is taking to court. It shouldn't be so. They should even find an automatic ticket for him. Mehn!

1 Like

Re: Okoro Nkemakolam Asks Court To Disqualify Soludo As APGA's Guber Candidate by Cmanforall: 6:07am On Jul 08, 2021
garfield1:

https://www.google.com/url?q=https://www.sunnewsonline.com/court-asked-to-set-aside-nomination-of-soludo-as-anambra-apga-candidate/&sa=U&ved=2ahUKEwi1846JnNHxAhVIzRoKHQAECwMQFnoECAAQAQ&usg=AOvVaw0QyWfZtIfMFqefxP9xzNuZ
Why is it that people want to fight a potentially good candidate?

Anambra people should pick their next governor carefully... forget selfish interests and think of someone that will move the state forward.
Re: Okoro Nkemakolam Asks Court To Disqualify Soludo As APGA's Guber Candidate by Afonjashapmouth: 6:09am On Jul 08, 2021
Weyrey United
Re: Okoro Nkemakolam Asks Court To Disqualify Soludo As APGA's Guber Candidate by Anambra1stSon(m): 6:14am On Jul 08, 2021
garfield1:
Fergie001, the die is cast.
Dumbo you forgot to copy the last paragraph of the report to your post

Meanwhile, the suit is yet to be assigned to a judge for adjudication.
Re: Okoro Nkemakolam Asks Court To Disqualify Soludo As APGA's Guber Candidate by Yankee101: 6:18am On Jul 08, 2021
E don start
Re: Okoro Nkemakolam Asks Court To Disqualify Soludo As APGA's Guber Candidate by Anambra1stSon(m): 6:22am On Jul 08, 2021
PeaceJoyLove:
Ibo is her own enemy. What a pity. It should not even be something ibos contest that Soludo should come first even before Orki Uzo Kalu and Okorocha. Ibo is her own enemy.

No matter how you hate Lagos and Jagaban, he uses brains. This Soludo will be used by Jagaban if he was a Lagosian...and even Osinabjo would work well with him too. If not for party issue, I'm sure Buhari people wouldn't mind working with him. Soludo is who Apga is taking to court. It shouldn't be so. They should even find an automatic ticket for him. Mehn!
O..d..e how is one individual interest now collective interests of Igbo race, Ifeanyi Ubah is the one behind this, Ubah and other candidates believe Prof Soludo is their major threat they are fighting him, forget your Jagaban rubbish no political party in Nigeria history has ever elected candidate like Soludo in Nigeria history.
Re: Okoro Nkemakolam Asks Court To Disqualify Soludo As APGA's Guber Candidate by InvertedHammer: 6:29am On Jul 08, 2021
/
Just to select one candidate for each party, na serious roforofo for all the parties in Anambra State. Everyone wants to be the Governor! You will never get this level of bullshit in the North. At most 3 candidates will contest in a major party paying N26m for the form each. But PDP in Anambra had more than 10 candidates paying N26m each to the national coffers of the party. Add all the amounts spent on forms in PDP, APC and APGA factions just in Anambra alone. There is nobody else to blame.

/
Re: Okoro Nkemakolam Asks Court To Disqualify Soludo As APGA's Guber Candidate by Nobody: 6:38am On Jul 08, 2021
I saw this shvt coming, they want to silence the guy with court case knowing fully well he is going to win all and take the governor's seat.

1 Like

Re: Okoro Nkemakolam Asks Court To Disqualify Soludo As APGA's Guber Candidate by AnanseK(m): 7:14am On Jul 08, 2021
Soludo’s running mate Nnamdi Kanu is handcuffed and Soludo the former Nigerian CBN Governor is threatening the country and giving ultimatums if the suspect is not released unconditionally. We are watching.

1 Like

Re: Okoro Nkemakolam Asks Court To Disqualify Soludo As APGA's Guber Candidate by Lamasta(m): 7:21am On Jul 08, 2021
You can't disqualify an incoming governor its a divine mandate...
Re: Okoro Nkemakolam Asks Court To Disqualify Soludo As APGA's Guber Candidate by Nnadigoodluck(m): 7:45am On Jul 08, 2021
PeaceJoyLove:

They're taking whoever came out of the primary to court and not necessarily Soludo per se, because they believe it's against the Electoral Act, 2010 (as amended). And also, it's not Ibo, but Igbo.

1 Like

Re: Okoro Nkemakolam Asks Court To Disqualify Soludo As APGA's Guber Candidate by pharmagba: 8:53am On Jul 08, 2021
garfield1:

https://www.google.com/url?q=https://www.sunnewsonline.com/court-asked-to-set-aside-nomination-of-soludo-as-anambra-apga-candidate/&sa=U&ved=2ahUKEwi1846JnNHxAhVIzRoKHQAECwMQFnoECAAQAQ&usg=AOvVaw0QyWfZtIfMFqefxP9xzNuZ
Who is interested if the best of candidates are disqualified or stopped from election or occupying elective position for the betterment of all?

Same with Dr Maduka.

This nation need prayers and revolution.
Enemies of our progress are both spiritual and diabolical
Re: Okoro Nkemakolam Asks Court To Disqualify Soludo As APGA's Guber Candidate by Udopasa: 8:54am On Jul 08, 2021
Exercise in futility.

Soludo is the bonafide candidate of APGA. And, by the special Grace of God, he will be the next Governor of Anambra State.
Re: Okoro Nkemakolam Asks Court To Disqualify Soludo As APGA's Guber Candidate by rushlife: 8:58am On Jul 08, 2021

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Precious Chikwendu Is At Liberty To See Her Sons At Anytime - FFK's Lawyer / Katsina Communities Deserted As Bandits Kidnap Women, Children / Obasanjo: Nigerian Youths Must Oppose Those Messing Up Their Future

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.