Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,813 members, 7,820,876 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 11:59 PM

Lady Makes N250k On Facebook Doing This - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Lady Makes N250k On Facebook Doing This (252 Views)

Lady Returns The Extra N250k Access Bank Mistakenly Gave To Her / How A 20 Year Old Nigerian Lady Makes 120+ Online Monthly Using Her Phone (2) / How A 20 Year Old Nigerian Lady Makes 120+ Online Monthly Using Her Phone (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Lady Makes N250k On Facebook Doing This by Ortega101: 4:28pm On Jul 07, 2021
I think making money has to do with intentions...

A young lady makes a minimum of N250k monthly on Facebook looking for people's complaints and problems...

...then researches about the solution...

Weaves it into a product which she sells to them.

You see, while they spend their data and time singing their pains, someone is there making money by being intentional.

I had to look critically at her model and discovered that she uses this MPO secret formula that paid me over half a million naira the first month I first tried it...

One other experts bagged in over N1.5 million the first month he tried it.

Thankfully, I detailed out everything you need to know about this formula in this audio programme.

Here's the sweet link to test out this MPO formula for both your offline and online business.

www.ortegaogomigo.com/mpo

Talk soon

Ortega Ogomigo

(1) (Reply)

Properties For Sale In Anambra State / Business Investment / Lagos Micro Businesses In The Grip Of ‘area Boys’

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.