Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,552 members, 7,823,436 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 10:08 AM

Cristiano Ronaldo Launches His New Hotel Line At Times Square, New York (Pics) - Sports (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Cristiano Ronaldo Launches His New Hotel Line At Times Square, New York (Pics) (79845 Views)

Christiano Ronaldo Launches A Five Star Hotel In Africa / Cristiano Ronaldo Launches CR7, His First Casual Fragrance / Christiano Ronaldo Launches His Own Casual Fragrance. (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Launches His New Hotel Line At Times Square, New York (Pics) by Justice3000(m): 9:49pm On Jul 07, 2021
HEAVEN4444:
penaldo. yeye someborry. hope he dont try to sell coca cola in his bar
he should sell it because of broke ass nigga like you

1 Like

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Launches His New Hotel Line At Times Square, New York (Pics) by Benwallt(m): 9:50pm On Jul 07, 2021
How Messi take dey spend his own money na. Abi he wan re-enact the last servant in the parable the talents
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Launches His New Hotel Line At Times Square, New York (Pics) by Lamanii22(f): 9:55pm On Jul 07, 2021
This guy is too blessed.... I totally love it! It's classy and too beautiful ❣️
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Launches His New Hotel Line At Times Square, New York (Pics) by Akuruoulo(m): 10:02pm On Jul 07, 2021
CreepyBlackpool:

not everybody likes to make noise with their investments

Did Ronaldo make any noise ?
Noise makes Ronaldo

1 Like

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Launches His New Hotel Line At Times Square, New York (Pics) by Nobody: 10:05pm On Jul 07, 2021
How to plan for retirement
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Launches His New Hotel Line At Times Square, New York (Pics) by bellotaofeek: 10:09pm On Jul 07, 2021
Eyeing the richests men spot. Bravo Ororo
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Launches His New Hotel Line At Times Square, New York (Pics) by GThunder: 10:14pm On Jul 07, 2021
Sadio Mane: “I don't really pay too much attention on buying expensive cars or smart devices. My priority is always to make sure my people in Senegal they go to their beds with food, better hospital services and schools. I will never rest until I made a better impact in my community. And I am real happy and proud of other footballers who spoil themselves with luxury cars and apartments it's their money, they also deserve to spend it in their own way. For now I have my own ideas of how to spend mine. In the future I might also be able to buy luxury things, but for now I want everyone to be in better conditions back home." �❤

3 Likes

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Launches His New Hotel Line At Times Square, New York (Pics) by Panda7(m): 10:41pm On Jul 07, 2021
until CR7 launch a new planet before i go believe am cheesy
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Launches His New Hotel Line At Times Square, New York (Pics) by lymelyte(m): 10:42pm On Jul 07, 2021
Temptee101:
cool

Omo, this guy just dey invest heavily.

Has a hotel in Portugal, Spain and now US.

Got a clothing line and perfume.

Not to talk of the billions still lying idle in his account.

His generation no suppose smell poverty again.
just so you know,poverty have been forever erased from cr7 lineage.. His son is already heading in his direction.. Just imagine the generational wealth.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Launches His New Hotel Line At Times Square, New York (Pics) by Scap93: 10:58pm On Jul 07, 2021
DoggoneDogg:
Messi is busy spending his money on tattoos.

After retirement, he will become a drunken, drug-ridden fool like his uncle Maradona depending on FIFA to eat while CR7 is following in Beckham's entrepreneurial footsteps.
Sounding like a Fulani man, Let's see how your life will look like in the years to come.

2 Likes

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Launches His New Hotel Line At Times Square, New York (Pics) by bizhop01: 11:02pm On Jul 07, 2021
7 hotels in 7 countries
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Launches His New Hotel Line At Times Square, New York (Pics) by yetunsbay(m): 11:11pm On Jul 07, 2021
HEAVEN4444:
this individual is frustrated. No be him make ur life be like this so naw

1 Like

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Launches His New Hotel Line At Times Square, New York (Pics) by izubext007: 11:16pm On Jul 07, 2021
Whey is mercy investment
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Launches His New Hotel Line At Times Square, New York (Pics) by Bifwoli: 11:56pm On Jul 07, 2021
Fahdiga:
Blessed man. When you are big you are big
So you mean those in Ajegunle,Sururele .Mpape ,Ijeshatedo,Makoko and other slums are cursed coz they're small small nobodies?
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Launches His New Hotel Line At Times Square, New York (Pics) by Aniebosky: 11:57pm On Jul 07, 2021
for rape
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Launches His New Hotel Line At Times Square, New York (Pics) by Nature8(m): 12:06am On Jul 08, 2021
WriterNig:
Cristiano Ronaldo on Twitter;

Congrats CR7 cheesy
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Launches His New Hotel Line At Times Square, New York (Pics) by Nature8(m): 12:10am On Jul 08, 2021
Temptee101:
cool
Omo, this guy just dey invest heavily.
Has a hotel in Portugal, Spain and now US.
Got a clothing line and perfume.
Not to talk of the billions still lying idle in his account.
His generation no suppose smell poverty again.

God's grace is upon him

I pray that God will give me his kind of grace to succeed in life

1 Like

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Launches His New Hotel Line At Times Square, New York (Pics) by chukxie(m): 12:40am On Jul 08, 2021
DoggoneDogg:

After retirement, he will become a drunken, drug-ridden fool like his uncle Maradona depending on FIFA to eat while CR7 is following in Beckham's entrepreneurial footsteps.

Stop being silly! And who told you Messi doesn't have any business ventures? A simple online search would have saved you a lot of embarrassment. Congratulations to C7 on his hotel venture!
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Launches His New Hotel Line At Times Square, New York (Pics) by DoggoneDogg: 1:04am On Jul 08, 2021
chukxie:

Stop being silly! And who told you Messi doesn't have any business ventures? A simple online search would have saved you a lot of embarrassment. Congratulations to C7 on his hotel venture!

Messi has no investments plus he's a debtor & tax evader.

He will be arrested upon retirement & jailed. Chikena.

1 Like

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Launches His New Hotel Line At Times Square, New York (Pics) by DoggoneDogg: 1:07am On Jul 08, 2021
KendrickAyomide:
a Fo.ol like you. You and the 29 foo.ls that liked your comment are mongrels. Wretched pig

Why do you want to cry??
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Launches His New Hotel Line At Times Square, New York (Pics) by Kilishihunter: 1:08am On Jul 08, 2021
DoggoneDogg:

Messi's chief accountant, I hail ooh cheesy

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Launches His New Hotel Line At Times Square, New York (Pics) by Chingykay77(m): 1:09am On Jul 08, 2021
HEAVEN4444:
Yeye someborry with millions of dollars and diverse investment
Imbibe and appreciate Greatness!!!
If he drinks coca cola today then believe me coca cola's year 2031 budget will be earned before this year runs out
CR7 is great

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Launches His New Hotel Line At Times Square, New York (Pics) by ELKHALIFAISIS(m): 1:30am On Jul 08, 2021
One thing I love about this guy... he sees the future... he is investing heavily and planning for retirement
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Launches His New Hotel Line At Times Square, New York (Pics) by Kingspin(m): 3:32am On Jul 08, 2021
DoggoneDogg:

Messi play the game pass CR7. the goal tapper.
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Launches His New Hotel Line At Times Square, New York (Pics) by Chanchit: 3:48am On Jul 08, 2021
HEAVEN4444:

The mumu will sell cocacola at $100/bottle and johnny Walker for $1000/bottle. He won't preach water then.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Launches His New Hotel Line At Times Square, New York (Pics) by Saulawa11: 6:11am On Jul 08, 2021
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Launches His New Hotel Line At Times Square, New York (Pics) by Herthunder: 6:12am On Jul 08, 2021
[quote author=DoggoneDogg post=103469241]Messi is busy spending his money on tattoos.

After retirement, he will become a drunken, drug-ridden fool like his uncle Maradona depending on FIFA to eat while CR7 is following in Beckham's entrepreneurial footsteps.[/quote

Yha wrong bro,,next time check your facts well before jumping to conclusion, up to date investor ronaldo has just 3 hotel as head of pestana hotel and resort while tattoo driven messi has 4 luxury hotels including one in MIAMI among other investments. CR7 is an investor no doubt but not all celebrity air their achievement(s)
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Launches His New Hotel Line At Times Square, New York (Pics) by femmieday1(m): 6:27am On Jul 08, 2021
Kingsuave:
InvestorNaldo grin
Wetin this guy do Bruno Fernandes for Euros ehn, even one penalty him no see play grin grin
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Launches His New Hotel Line At Times Square, New York (Pics) by chukxie(m): 6:44am On Jul 08, 2021
DoggoneDogg:

Go and tell that to him. It appears you're Messi's accountant grin
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Launches His New Hotel Line At Times Square, New York (Pics) by dazzlingd(m): 6:50am On Jul 08, 2021
Fine boy with no tattoos
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Launches His New Hotel Line At Times Square, New York (Pics) by Iceyjayzz(m): 7:04am On Jul 08, 2021
This guy is business minded, I love him for that
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Launches His New Hotel Line At Times Square, New York (Pics) by Uniswap: 7:17am On Jul 08, 2021
DoggoneDogg:

https://www.nairaland.com/3849992/lionel-messi-buys-mim-hotel

https://www.nairaland.com/4426293/lionel-messi-buys-hotel-ibiza

undecided undecided
Una go just open mouth dey post nonsense

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Mohamed Salah Avoids Kiss From A Female Reporter (Photos) / Meet Tolulope Omogbehin Aka Omos, 7"3 Ft Tall Nigerian WWE Superstar / "Don't Be A Nikola Kalinic"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.