Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,780 members, 7,817,238 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:33 AM

He Stripped Me Naked, I'll Kill Him Tomorrow Morning - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / He Stripped Me Naked, I'll Kill Him Tomorrow Morning (334 Views)

Bbnaija: Yerins Saw Me Naked – Maria Reveals / I'll Kill Anyone That Insults Oyedepo _ Pastor Ibiyeomie / One Chance Woman Caught And Stripped Unclad At Onitsha Main Market (video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

He Stripped Me Naked, I'll Kill Him Tomorrow Morning by Psoul(m): 5:20pm On Jul 07, 2021
I was with my extended family n Aba, having gone to see my aged mum. It is always a very pleasant thing to visit the family of my very beloved and kind hearted sister, her children take care of their grandma as if she is their mother. I love them with passion. I have not spent quality time in fellowship with them when my phone rang. I looked at it. It was Private Zubu ( real name withheld), from a populated country in Africa.

"Hello Zubu, how are you ?" , "I am not fine sir " His harsh baritone voice bellowed. "What's the matter Zubu? You don't sound happy", I queried . "There is a problem sir, can I have some minutes of talk with you? " He replied. "Is it urgent Zubu, can we talk it over tomorrow? " I requested. " It's urgent sir, you have to hear me out this night " Ahhh. I've never seen this guy in this mood before, I quickly left my family fellowship, moved outside the compound, far away from where anyone could eavesdrop on our discussion, with my phone still in my ears... "Zubu, are you there? " "I'm here sir " " I'm all alone now, what's the matter? "

Then I heard the most shocking thing to hear from an armed man : " I want to make a confession to you sir " " Confession?? What happened? " " Nothing has happened, but something will happen tomorrow morning " " What is that that will happen that you need to make the confession before it happens "
He replied, " Sir, I know I can confide in you, so I want you to hear the whole truth so that when I'm gone you will know all the truth " what are you saying Zubu? " He replied, " Tomorrow morning , I'll move straight to my commanders office, and I will shoot him dead "

"Is that the confession, Zubu? "
"Yes, sir"
"You are not going to shoot your commander tomorrow, Zubu "
"Sure, I'll shoot him tomorrow sir "
"You are crazy, Zubu "
"No, I'm not crazy, Apostle, "
"Why will you shoot your commander dead tomorrow Zubu? "
"Sir, he humiliated me beyond what I can bear, I cannot bear it, I cannot bear it, I have no singular honour on my life remaining, I'll kill him tomorrow and shot myself "
" Who is aware of this your decision? "
"Nobody sir"
"What of your parents? "
"They are not aware sir. Help me reach them later and tell them my story sir "

Suddenly he busted into deep crying and weeping.
"Zubu ! Zubu !!" He didn't respond to me. So I allowed him few minutes to weep out his grieve because I know that tears contain healing virtues. When he had wept considerable enough, the way a wounded man will weep, I spoke again. I see you are hurting Zubu. " No, I'm not hurting, I'm dead "

What did he do to you that have killed your nascent soul in this manner? "
Then he said, " I was on duty with my other two military colleagues. He came from behind and passed us, I didn't notice he was around, by the time I noticed him, we stood up to give him his compliments, but he became very furious. He said I saw him and despised him, but sir, I didn't see him at all. He punished me like an animal. He punished me like an animal " At that point, he started weeping again. I tried to stop him, then he said, " He commanded me to strip myself to my inner pants, before everybody, and ordered me to be rolling on the muddy ground, " He left me naked and abandoned in that vicinity like a condemned criminal. He started crying again. He said, For three days, I've been "dead ", but I can't take this shame any longer, I've decided to take away this shame from my soul, and take away the man that gave me this shame and take away my life too. I'm sorry sir."

As I listened to him from that dark corner, my eyes got moist, wet with tears too, but I braved up. Then I asked him " is there no other superior officer you could report this matter to? " He replied, "Sir, I'm no longer a human, I've been brought lower than a human, I don't have the courage to talk, but my colleagues who saw the dehumanizing treatment took it upon themselves to report to the authorities, and the authorities said they will look into the matter. This is the third day. So lve decided on what I will do "
I summond courage and called him, "Zubu are you a soldier? " He said, I am. "You take orders, don't you? " "Yes sir, we take orders " Then I said, " ZUBU, IM GIVING YOU A DIRECT ORDER NOW, STAY ALL ACTION FOR THE NEXT 24 HOURS. UNTIL YOU HEAR FROM ME. IF YOU DISOBEY MY DIRECT ORDERS, WHEN YOU DIE TOMORROW MORNING, YOUR SOUL WILL BE DAMNED FOREVER , GOOD NIGHT SOLDIER "i put off the phone. That was how I momentarily disarmed the soldier.

However, I knew there was a big fire on the mountain.. I ran to my secret place of prayer, where decisions are made, and decisions are also changed. ""Zubu must not kill himself, neither will he kill his commander, stay all actions, oh Immortal spirit, stay all actions."
The following day, I dailed him, " Officer Zubu, how are you? " " I'm following your orders sir" "My second order is this Zubu: " You will never kill your commander, neither will you kill yourself, give the military command time to give you justice "
Then I persuaded him, and told him this.", TIMES COME WHEN THE UNIMAGINABLE HAPPENS. A WISE MAN DOES NOT DO THE UNTHINKABLE WHEN THE UNIMAGINABLE HAPPENS, BUT HE DOES THE UNREGRETEABLE . I began to pray for him, his soul began to melt, he began to utter amen, amen, amen. His bitterness began to dissolve and his hate began to fade. Soon he was strong, and the angry obsession of suicide and murder was gone. Three weeks later, he got justice from the authorities, but by that time, he has moved on..

Lesson
2.Never use your advantage position to break an innocent man beyond measure , it will have repercussions.
2. The people we call servants can actually save our lives or slice it.
3. No shame is big enough to force you to give up your life.
Ernest Uzoho

Re: He Stripped Me Naked, I'll Kill Him Tomorrow Morning by TarOrfeeek: 6:30pm On Jul 07, 2021
You just allowed Pvt Zubu to waste his malice

Do you know how hard it is to germinate malice and injustice against an SO.

Next time, you encourage the malice to reach whatever carton officer that chawoos the Pvt in such manner.

Officers are known to have jobbed recruits to death inside depot. They'll just count the recruit as collateral damage, use nylon to tie them and discard.

That's unfair na
Na Army them join, no be slave trade.

1 Like

Re: He Stripped Me Naked, I'll Kill Him Tomorrow Morning by Psoul(m): 6:43am On Jul 08, 2021
TarOrfeeek:

You just allowed Pvt Zubu to waste his malice

Do you know how hard it is to germinate malice and injustice against an SO.

Next time, you encourage the malice to reach whatever carton officer that chawoos the Pvt in such manner.

Officers are known to have jobbed recruits to death inside depot. They'll just count the recruit as collateral damage, use nylon to tie them and discard.

That's unfair na
Na Army them join, no be slave trade.

You may be right bro, but two wrongs have never ever become right. You know.

(1) (Reply)

Flooded Area In Alaba, Ajegunle, Lagos Due To Heavy Rainfall / Why Is Yahoo Mail Not Working On Chrome And How To Resolve It? / Skyinflow /skylander Is A Fraud

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.