Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,556 members, 7,820,006 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 08:16 AM

Ugwuanyi Shows Commitment To PDP, Delibrates With BOT Members On Way Forward - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ugwuanyi Shows Commitment To PDP, Delibrates With BOT Members On Way Forward (5782 Views)

4 PDP Governors, BoT Members To Atiku: We Will Dump Your Campaign If Ayu Resigns / Ugwuanyi Receives PDP BOT Members In Enugu To Discuss Ways To Strengthen Party / APGA Appoints Emeka & Bianca Ojukwu, Obiano, Soludo, Umeh Others As Bot Members (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ugwuanyi Shows Commitment To PDP, Delibrates With BOT Members On Way Forward by OEPHIUS(m): 7:07pm On Jul 07, 2021
Ugwuanyi, PDP BOT members deliberate on national issues, way forward.

#Governor Ifeanyi #Ugwuanyi of #Enugu State, on Wednesday, held a closed-door meeting with members of the Board of Trustees (#BOT) of the Peoples Democratic Party (#PDP) led by the Chairman, Senator Walid Jubrin, at the Government House, Enugu.

The meeting, which lasted for four hours, was also attended by other notable members of the PDP Board of Trustees, such as the former President of the Senate, Sen. Adolphus Wabara; former Governor of old Enugu State, Dr. Okwesilieze Nwodo; Sen. Stella Omu; Chief Rex Onyeabo; Hon. Garba Shehu; Mrs. Laurentia Mallam and Amb. Justina Eze.

Others at the meeting are Amb. Fidelia Njeze; Hajia Hassana Dikko; Sen. Ngiji Ngele and Prof. Adewale Oladipo.

Briefing newsmen after the closed-door meeting, Senator Wabara, who spoke on behalf of the BOT Chairman, Senator Jubrin, said that the deliberation was “very successful”.

He disclosed that they “discussed national issues and the way forward for the peace and unity of the country”.

The PDP BOT Chairman, Senator Jubrin, who described Gov. Ugwuanyi as a “frank, sincere and simple man”, commended the governor for promoting peace, national integration and unity in Enugu State and beyond.

#EnuguStateIsInTheHandsOfGod
#amokelouis

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=1473376549672572&id=100010007227700

Re: Ugwuanyi Shows Commitment To PDP, Delibrates With BOT Members On Way Forward by Xscape1993(m): 7:08pm On Jul 07, 2021
Very soon that evil party will be thrown out of Nigeria for good.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ugwuanyi Shows Commitment To PDP, Delibrates With BOT Members On Way Forward by tutudesz: 7:09pm On Jul 07, 2021
PDP is serioiously scared about the rumour of One SouthEast governor dumping them for APC grin
Person were wan decamp go still decamp undecided

6 Likes

Re: Ugwuanyi Shows Commitment To PDP, Delibrates With BOT Members On Way Forward by KillMNKnow(f): 7:09pm On Jul 07, 2021
PDP and APC are same thing. PDP can't fool us.

#boycott 2023 zoo election in Biafra.

I burned my voters card like 2 years ago
Re: Ugwuanyi Shows Commitment To PDP, Delibrates With BOT Members On Way Forward by KillMNKnow(f): 7:50pm On Jul 07, 2021
PDP and APC are same thing
Re: Ugwuanyi Shows Commitment To PDP, Delibrates With BOT Members On Way Forward by Revere27: 7:50pm On Jul 07, 2021
Apc made PDP look like a saint after their five years of administration wink
Re: Ugwuanyi Shows Commitment To PDP, Delibrates With BOT Members On Way Forward by Monogamy: 7:50pm On Jul 07, 2021
Bot

Are they spam bot or robot bot?
Re: Ugwuanyi Shows Commitment To PDP, Delibrates With BOT Members On Way Forward by ennyen(m): 7:51pm On Jul 07, 2021
They just killed a professor in this governor's domain
Re: Ugwuanyi Shows Commitment To PDP, Delibrates With BOT Members On Way Forward by TechWows: 7:51pm On Jul 07, 2021
Again, it's all over the news that some that never expected today to be their last died today! Let those of us still alive and breathing YAHWEH's Air, Accept JESUS, amend our ways to prepare for the day we shall meet and give account to our CREATOR.
ChizzyBuna:
I haven't been able to sleep since yesterday. Im a young guy and still in school and this girl is my bestie in school.
We do it regularly and without condom I never knew it will end like this.
I'm still young any advice on how to handle this situation..
Forget lies of Societal stigmatization from mere mortal humans that shall soon also all individually stand before our CREATOR, live your life now with the wife of thy Youth! Beside, there is no distant future anymore, for JESUS is coming and Rapture shall very Soon. Satan has deceived this Worlds enough and used humans to destroy fellow humans for too long. Too much blood everywhere now!

The only Correction you need to do is to find a Pastor to represent God to Join you both and bless your Marriage now, so that Satan would no more be able to accuse you both. You both are gonna pull through with Joy and build a Glorious Life together. It is written: "In the Beginning, it was not so!" It is Satan that Created the Current World System that say you must spend your most sexually active Age chasing Certificate and useless wealth, so that he can use humans to destroy humans using that most sexually active Era and Energy as his greatest Weapon for turning Humanity upside down. Era and energy that our MAKER originally Created to most sweetly and memorablly bond young Husband and Wife for the Rest of the Journey of Life. God that Created us to have those Homones mature and raging expects us to marry by around 20 Years old. HE doesn't make mistake, HE is not wicked, HE did not Create the Biology Clock in our body as it is to punish us. I still shed hot tears today for destroying my twins in my bestie which also affected her ability to conceive till date. That is your wife, you shall never find joy with another if you murder your own baby and your Opportunity to forver be happy. My Guy that kept his, his treasured boy is now 16 years old and about to enter University, but here am I still searching for my own destined wife when God already gave me but I stupidly lust. I still wonder how my twins boys would have looked by now too! All the useless dreams and worldly fantasy I sacrificed them to chased still remain dreams till date! No other can ever please or understand me like my Queen that calls me King from day 1, Omowunmi mi. cry

There are wayward girls everywhere ready to be sexmates, slayers and Soul destroyer, but finding that one that your Soul is meant to Trust... I'm not ashamed to let the younger generation learn the Truth about Life, from my greatest mistake. YAHWEH Please have Mercy on my Soul and give me another chance!cry

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ugwuanyi Shows Commitment To PDP, Delibrates With BOT Members On Way Forward by Nobody: 7:53pm On Jul 07, 2021
hmmm issoright
Re: Ugwuanyi Shows Commitment To PDP, Delibrates With BOT Members On Way Forward by ACRI: 7:54pm On Jul 07, 2021
Hmmm

They just killed a professor in this governor's domain

1 Like

Re: Ugwuanyi Shows Commitment To PDP, Delibrates With BOT Members On Way Forward by oneble: 7:55pm On Jul 07, 2021
Believe politicians at your own risk... You hear them swearing with Allah
Re: Ugwuanyi Shows Commitment To PDP, Delibrates With BOT Members On Way Forward by tempest01(m): 7:56pm On Jul 07, 2021
KillMNKnow:

Aboki, you burned your voters card, good for you.

There will be a chinchilla awakening of the Igbos for 2023. We will make them see reason why not voting and boycotting elections put us in this mess in the first place. Your normal tactics will not work.

2 Likes

Re: Ugwuanyi Shows Commitment To PDP, Delibrates With BOT Members On Way Forward by focus7: 7:56pm On Jul 07, 2021
They all usually show commitment and denies their leaving but still end up issuing divorce paper to PDP, even Wike's bully has not work.
Re: Ugwuanyi Shows Commitment To PDP, Delibrates With BOT Members On Way Forward by RealLordZeus(m): 8:02pm On Jul 07, 2021
tempest01:

Aboki, you burned your voters card, good for you.

There will be a chinchilla awakening of the Igbos for 2023. We will make them see reason why not voting and boycotting elections put us in this mess in the first place. Your normal tactics will not work.
grin grin
Na now day break
Re: Ugwuanyi Shows Commitment To PDP, Delibrates With BOT Members On Way Forward by stunnert(m): 8:03pm On Jul 07, 2021
Thieving bastards.
Anyways I'm here smoking this loud, anybody wanna take a hit from my blunt ?
Re: Ugwuanyi Shows Commitment To PDP, Delibrates With BOT Members On Way Forward by focus7: 8:06pm On Jul 07, 2021
KillMNKnow:

Who your voters card help? Jonathan and Atiku are still wishing the INEC did not issue you the voter's card to vote for them.
Re: Ugwuanyi Shows Commitment To PDP, Delibrates With BOT Members On Way Forward by annisy(f): 8:20pm On Jul 07, 2021
Xscape1993:
Very soon that evil party will be thrown out of Nigeria for good.
So you think a one party state is the way forward?!
Re: Ugwuanyi Shows Commitment To PDP, Delibrates With BOT Members On Way Forward by misano(m): 8:23pm On Jul 07, 2021
KillMNKnow:

U be Aboki. U are from North. Stop fooling ur old age.
Re: Ugwuanyi Shows Commitment To PDP, Delibrates With BOT Members On Way Forward by Drsnives(m): 8:42pm On Jul 07, 2021
Power to the people
Re: Ugwuanyi Shows Commitment To PDP, Delibrates With BOT Members On Way Forward by Buckeyemedia1: 9:01pm On Jul 07, 2021
tutudesz:
PDP is serioiously scared about the rumour of One SouthEast governor dumping them for APC grin
Person were wan decamp go still decamp undecided
They have gone to beg him, same thing they did with Matawalle, & he still dumped them.
Re: Ugwuanyi Shows Commitment To PDP, Delibrates With BOT Members On Way Forward by Buckeyemedia1: 9:03pm On Jul 07, 2021
annisy:

So you think a one party state is the way forward?!
It is the only way, or no real progress will be achieved.
Re: Ugwuanyi Shows Commitment To PDP, Delibrates With BOT Members On Way Forward by tutudesz: 9:43pm On Jul 07, 2021
Buckeyemedia1:
They have gone to beg him, same thing they did with Matawalle, & he still dumped them.
They can't stop them from dumping PDP, just the way APC can't stop their own from dumping them
Re: Ugwuanyi Shows Commitment To PDP, Delibrates With BOT Members On Way Forward by Luckylife(m): 8:54am On Jul 08, 2021
KillMNKnow:
PDP and APC are same thing

Re: Ugwuanyi Shows Commitment To PDP, Delibrates With BOT Members On Way Forward by Luckylife(m): 9:01am On Jul 08, 2021
KillMNKnow:

Using cow brain to play tricks , cow breed's expose

(1) (Reply)

Breaking News: FG Scraps HND In Polytechnics / I’m Proud To Be A Rascal, Ribadu Tells Jonathan / Why I Visited UN House The Day After The Bombing - GEJ

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.