Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,037 members, 7,810,844 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 04:49 PM

How SEDI MD, Prof. Simon Ndubuisi Was Assassinated In Enugu - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / How SEDI MD, Prof. Simon Ndubuisi Was Assassinated In Enugu (56970 Views)

SEDI MD, Prof. Simon Ndubuisi Murdered In Enugu By Unknown Gunmen / FFK: Alex Badeh Had 4 Security Men With Him When He Was Assassinated / How Sunny Ejiagwu Was Assassinated In Imo State. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How SEDI MD, Prof. Simon Ndubuisi Was Assassinated In Enugu by FORWARDEVERLY: 11:45am On Jul 08, 2021
Psoul:

Efulefu, zuzupu m n'iru.
Is there any tribe that is devoid of killing and assassination.
Zuzughariwa

Nwa Onye Ara..
Onwu gbukwe Nne GI oo
Nkapi..
grin grin
Re: How SEDI MD, Prof. Simon Ndubuisi Was Assassinated In Enugu by showafrica(m): 2:23pm On Jul 08, 2021
TechWows:
RIP to the dead. Let those of us still alive and breathing YAHWEH's Air amend our ways to prepare for the day we shall meet and give account to our CREATOR.
Forget lies of Societal stigmatization from mere mortal humans that shall soon also all individually stand before our CREATOR, live your life now with the wife of thy Youth! Beside, there is no distant future anymore, for JESUS is coming and Rapture shall very Soon. Satan has deceived this Worlds enough and used humans to destroy fellow humans for too long. Too much blood everywhere now!

The only Correction you need to do is to find a Pastor to represent God to Join you both and bless your Marriage now, so that Satan would no more be able to accuse you both. You both are gonna pull through with Joy and build a Glorious Life together. It is written: "In the Beginning, it was not so!" It is Satan that Created the Current World System that say you must spend your most sexually active Age chasing Certificate and useless wealth, so that he can use humans to destroy humans using that most sexually active Era and Energy as his greatest Weapon for turning Humanity upside down. Era and energy that our MAKER originally Created to most sweetly and memorablly bond young Husband and Wife for the Rest of the Journey of Life. God that Created us to have those Homones mature and raging expects us to marry by around 20 Years old. HE doesn't make mistake, HE is not wicked, HE did not Create the Biology Clock in our body as it is to punish us. I still shed hot tears today for destroying my twins in my bestie which also affected her ability to conceive till date. That is your wife, you shall never find joy with another if you murder your own baby and your Opportunity to forver be happy. My Guy that kept his, his treasured boy is now 16 years old and about to enter University, but here am I still searching for my own destined wife when God already gave me but I stupidly lust. I still wonder how my twins boys would have looked by now too! All the useless dreams and worldly fantasy I sacrificed them to chased still remain dreams till date! No other can ever please or understand me like my Queen that calls me King from day 1, Omowunmi mi. cry

There are wayward girls everywhere ready to be sexmates, slayers and Soul destroyer, but finding that one that your Soul is meant to Trust... I'm not ashamed to let the younger generation learn the Truth about Life, from my greatest mistake. YAHWEH Please have Mercy on my Soul and give me another chance!cry

Wow, that was a horrible one. Possibly, no one was there to advise you. Even if you don't have the money for marriage, the pikin for still live normal with parents until u stable. Abortion no good especially, after the the heart had started beating. That heart that started like an engine, no one in this world has been able to start it ones it stops. Its is a bioelectromechanical engine, no scientist had made it before.

1 Like

Re: How SEDI MD, Prof. Simon Ndubuisi Was Assassinated In Enugu by Holaomoakin(m): 3:15pm On Jul 08, 2021
Question IPOB/ESN.
Re: How SEDI MD, Prof. Simon Ndubuisi Was Assassinated In Enugu by ka1y(m): 4:49pm On Jul 09, 2021
chukwuibuipob:
Dey want 2000 heads for IKONSO

Where are the heads?
And who killed Ikonso?
Re: How SEDI MD, Prof. Simon Ndubuisi Was Assassinated In Enugu by Omodua(m): 11:39pm On Jul 16, 2021
omenka:

Says someone who just wrote:

If it quacks, barks, bleats or grunts like an ipob, it is definitely one.

Take those scrawny hypocritical fingers, shove them up your brown eye, lick them clean of the brown butter smeared on them, and then say to yourself ten times "I am a mistake unto my generation".

Good night.
Clap for yourself for being misguided and misinformed!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Real Reason Buhari Barred AIT / Senator Bayo Salami Is Dead / Photo: Soldier Helps Little Girl Wear Her Sandals In Sokoto

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.