Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,771 members, 7,820,703 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 07:50 PM

⚡⚡⭐ Passive Income! Work From Home 2 Hours Per Day⚡ - Adverts - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Adverts / ⚡⚡⭐ Passive Income! Work From Home 2 Hours Per Day⚡ (393 Views)

Earn Guaranteed Passive Income Daily / Earn Guaranteed Passive Income Every Week / Would Making $1 Per Day Ok For You? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

⚡⚡⭐ Passive Income! Work From Home 2 Hours Per Day⚡ by techiGenius: 7:28pm On Jul 07, 2021
Here
Re: ⚡⚡⭐ Passive Income! Work From Home 2 Hours Per Day⚡ by techiGenius: 7:31pm On Jul 07, 2021
TechiG says good morning or good day depending on the time you're reading this, some of you might remember me from the dropshipping business thread https://www.nairaland.com/5862607/make-money-shopify-dropshipping-free which I did here some time back and how much success this was and still is but today am here to discuss, show, reveal and open secrets of some of the best, easy and lucrative ways boys and girls earn money from the internet today legitimately with Nigerian IP.
I do not intend to make this post a long one so let me jump into the main thing

Mini importation

Affiliate marketing Program

CPA marketing Program

Sports Betting

Online Publishing(kdp)

Dropshipping

Notice that dropshipping comes last? Yes this is actually a scale of importance or do I say ease and notably fastest ways to start earning income... Basically, it's easier to earn whiting your first week with affiliate marketing than it is with dropshipping

Let me draw this post to a close! Am going to discuss each of these in huge details with so many other secret internet products and going to share here all for free! All you have to do is stick around this thread guys...

Join our whatsapp group where am starting a free training on Instagram advertising strategies where you'll get the latest reasons and tips why you should do more on Instagram ads over Google and Facebook. Open for Just a few people, closing soon

https:// chat .whatsapp. com/ Jlu7sjyrQHgIyDhfa3QXL3

(copy and edit/remove the spaces, put in a browser window and enter to join the whatsapp group)

Or hit me directly on whatsapp, number on signature �
Re: ⚡⚡⭐ Passive Income! Work From Home 2 Hours Per Day⚡ by techiGenius: 7:31pm On Jul 07, 2021
These NL admins are something else... Getting on my nerves
Re: ⚡⚡⭐ Passive Income! Work From Home 2 Hours Per Day⚡ by techiGenius: 7:35pm On Jul 07, 2021
Don’t Make the Mistake of Not Updating
Your Skills

Most people have the ability to offer some kind of service or product
online. If someone is looking for what you do and it’s something they
can’t do or don’t have the time for, they will pay you to do it. But you
don’t want to put all your eggs in one basket. Demand for skills change,
and that’s why it’s necessary to make sure you can offer multiple sets of
skills. For this, you need to keep updating your skills.
Even when you outsource services to clients, you want to have knowledge
of the basics on whatever you are offering. You never know if an out-
sourcer fails to complete a task or does it incorrectly. You may not have
the time to have them correct it due to deadline pressures. It’s during
these times that knowing about what you are offering can help you to
step in and finish the job. You want to avoid missing deadlines as much as
possible. That is a difficult situation to reverse.
Of course, having dependable resources in the first place will limit this
situation from arising. When considering outsourcers, have them do some
jobs that are exclusively for you, in the beginning, to see how they per-
form. Again, having a grasp on the basics of the task they perform will
help you evaluate their skills. Once you are confident of their abilities,
you can use those resources to perform work for your client
Re: ⚡⚡⭐ Passive Income! Work From Home 2 Hours Per Day⚡ by techiGenius: 7:37pm On Jul 07, 2021
What Is Mini Importation Business?

As the name implies, mini-importation business is a simple type of business where someone buys a product from overseas at a cheap price and re-sells it at a higher price for profit. This business is mostly done online.

At the moment, most people deal with Chinese companies because they tend to have varieties of products that can be gotten at a relatively low price.

Usually, a lot of people see mini-importation business as a small scale business. But, on the contrary, you can also import a large number of products depending on your capital.

Hence, a mini-importation business is for people with low capital and also for people who have a huge capital to invest. You can decide to start with as low as N50,000 or as high as N10million.
Re: ⚡⚡⭐ Passive Income! Work From Home 2 Hours Per Day⚡ by techiGenius: 7:38pm On Jul 07, 2021
.... Mini importation

The following below is a list of Best Importation Niches with Hot Selling Products in Nigeria 2021.(false)

Wow Factor Products
Health Products
Weight loss Products
Beauty Products
Security Products.

Yes, those are actually not the best choices, in fact they are the direct opposite of the kind of products you should put your money into... That is, do not invest in these products as of now because of several reasons
1. You cannot scale up with any of these niches
2. Ads network like Facebook do not allow products from health, weight-loss and beauty niches
3. Alot, a whole lot of people are already into this niches and are struggling to get sales.
4. People are skeptical on wasting money on these 'unknown wow factor products'. In an economy like ours, no way!

There are so many more tiny reasons here and there but you'll use your head to build the complete scenery and expand on what I have pointed out here.

People keep complaining and taking u-turns in mini importation because dey follow what the information marketer sold to them without doing delegent research and proper findings.
Re: ⚡⚡⭐ Passive Income! Work From Home 2 Hours Per Day⚡ by techiGenius: 7:40pm On Jul 07, 2021
Lies people tell you about what they do vs what they actually do... Stay on this thread to learn more secrets

Have you ever wondered how people would have a good way to make money and immediately start selling it online when they could actually be busy making a killing themselves? Some of these answers are in your head, you don't want to listen
Re: ⚡⚡⭐ Passive Income! Work From Home 2 Hours Per Day⚡ by techiGenius: 7:41pm On Jul 07, 2021
Re: ⚡⚡⭐ Passive Income! Work From Home 2 Hours Per Day⚡ by techiGenius: 7:54pm On Jul 07, 2021
Now that I have my topic on the board I want it, expect crazy more content from Techy
Re: ⚡⚡⭐ Passive Income! Work From Home 2 Hours Per Day⚡ by techiGenius: 9:21pm On Jul 07, 2021
Why are these guys pushing my topics to adverts? It's really annoying me to the brim!

Someone tell me what the reason are! I post on Business board, mods take it to advert boards where no body sees the thread!
Re: ⚡⚡⭐ Passive Income! Work From Home 2 Hours Per Day⚡ by techiGenius: 9:21pm On Jul 07, 2021
Why are these guys pushing my topics to adverts? It's really annoying me to the brim!

Someone tell me what the reason are! I post on Business board, mods take it to advert boards where no body sees the thread!

(1) (Reply)

Microsoft Office 2007 Trainers Are Here / I Need A Uk Ip Urgently. / We Offer Cheapest Video Coverage With Better Quality

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.