Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,511 members, 7,819,844 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 02:51 AM

2023: Zoning Presidency To South "Not A Must" — Zulum - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 2023: Zoning Presidency To South "Not A Must" — Zulum (20999 Views)

Buhari Disowns Mamman Daura On Zoning Presidency / 2023: Zoning Presidency To North Will Mean Third Term – Ndume / APC Governors Consider Zoning Presidency To The North In 2023 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2023: Zoning Presidency To South "Not A Must" — Zulum by SonOfTheRisingS: 9:48pm On Jul 11, 2021
Speaktruth88:

Constantly making excuses. Go and join him in jail now. Go home it’s not an abuse go home before we send you there

Your ignorant is independent but you don't know.

Bloody coward go and confront those with your same weapons not unarmed innocent citizens.

Re: 2023: Zoning Presidency To South "Not A Must" — Zulum by chukwukadi(m): 10:43pm On Jul 11, 2021
Yea

Re: 2023: Zoning Presidency To South "Not A Must" — Zulum by Nobody: 5:57am On Jul 14, 2021
SonOfTheRisingS:

Your ignorant is independent but you don't know.

Bloody coward go and confront those with your same weapons not unarmed innocent citizens.

Am I a policeman? Na the sense una no get dey finish you just pack bag dey go before they give you SA treatment
Re: 2023: Zoning Presidency To South "Not A Must" — Zulum by Nobody: 5:59am On Jul 14, 2021
Gambit23:

D parasites are the ones who have fed fat on IGBO crude oil and palm oil for 107 years, we av been feeding ur tribe endlessly.

""You are noisy, immoral, disruptive and greedy so go and live in your own states. Don’t let us give you the SA send off, go home. ""

Jealousy of IGBO wealth across Nigeria speaking grin grin

Explain how IGBOs in Kano are parasites....I'm waiting.

Is Kano your father’s land? The children you trafficked from there to you that is not a crime? Slave traders. Dirty people. Go home no be your own you want? So go home and have it. Go home is not abuse, we are tired of you IDPs
Re: 2023: Zoning Presidency To South "Not A Must" — Zulum by Gambit23: 8:39am On Jul 14, 2021
Speaktruth88:

Is Kano your father’s land? The children you trafficked from there to you that is not a crime? Slave traders. Dirty people. Go home no be your own you want? So go home and have it. Go home is not abuse, we are tired of you IDPs

I'm still waiting for u to tell me how IGBOs are parasites in Kano.

I'm still waiting
Re: 2023: Zoning Presidency To South "Not A Must" — Zulum by FatherCHRlSTMAS: 10:07pm On Jul 15, 2021
Maxymilliano good evening sir

1 Like

Re: 2023: Zoning Presidency To South "Not A Must" — Zulum by SonOfTheRisingS: 4:30pm On Jul 16, 2021
Speaktruth88:

Am I a policeman? Na the sense una no get dey finish you just pack bag dey go before they give you SA treatment

I don't waste my time talking to animalistic Nigerians like you because you Nigerians don't have brain to reasoning like normal human being.

Why are you these things called Nigerians so afriad of Freedom? Go to hell cowardice bloody slaveman.

Re: 2023: Zoning Presidency To South "Not A Must" — Zulum by Nobody: 2:59pm On Jul 17, 2021
SonOfTheRisingS:

I don't waste my time talking to animalistic Nigerians like you because you Nigerians don't have brain to reasoning like normal human being.

Why are you these things called Nigerians so afriad of Freedom? Go to hell cowardice bloody slaveman.

Anofia! A slave calling Nigerians names. You are pauper in a land that doesn’t want you and you are worried about my freedom? Abeg park for inside gutter, brain no dey.
Re: 2023: Zoning Presidency To South "Not A Must" — Zulum by SonOfTheRisingS: 9:02am On Aug 08, 2021
Speaktruth88:

Anofia! A slave calling Nigerians names. You are pauper in a land that doesn’t want you and you are worried about my freedom? Abeg park for inside gutter, brain no dey.

You must be a terrorist/bandit supporter.
How far with your Yahoo Yahoo cop Abba kyari aka repentance terrorist in police unit?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

2019: Oby Ezekwesili On Atiku Abubaker / President Buhari Meeting With Security Chiefs Behind Closed Doors In Abuja / Some States Have Almost 24 Hours Supply- Fashola (video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.