Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,237 members, 7,818,793 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:49 AM

Daddy Showkey Flaunts His Floor-Length Dreadlocks (Photos, Video) - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Daddy Showkey Flaunts His Floor-Length Dreadlocks (Photos, Video) (55055 Views)

Timaya Shaves Off His Dreadlocks (Photos) / Daddy Showkey Shows Off New Look / BBNaija: Miracle Ikechukwu Cuts His Dreadlocks (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Daddy Showkey Flaunts His Floor-Length Dreadlocks (Photos, Video) by TheWolfen(m): 12:06pm On Jul 08, 2021
shocked

Pls someone should tell me something about dreadlock. why dont some people cut their dreads? someone like daddy showkey. why keep such hair locks for years or are you contesting for a place in guiness book of world record for longest hair lock?

1 Like

Re: Daddy Showkey Flaunts His Floor-Length Dreadlocks (Photos, Video) by ijayebonyi(f): 12:08pm On Jul 08, 2021
Achievement
Re: Daddy Showkey Flaunts His Floor-Length Dreadlocks (Photos, Video) by TheWolfen(m): 12:10pm On Jul 08, 2021
Yep he can share tips for his hair growth but for a man having an hair that long is not cool or proper. Infact not okay.

bukatyne:
Impressive growth.

Perhaps he could share his tips for hair growth.

1 Like

Re: Daddy Showkey Flaunts His Floor-Length Dreadlocks (Photos, Video) by toxtimmy: 12:15pm On Jul 08, 2021
It's his hair... Everything about his hair is natural and by the way let's see your hair... Don't be jealous or better still mind your own hair business.

Amy wise man or woman would rather say something lik this... Wow daddy showkey hair is long and how did make his hair this long? What are his hair routine? What natural product is he using so maybe I can package and market them to help others with hair problems while I make some legit profit. e.tc

Stop being an evil witch or wizard for once and think positive.

TarOrfeeek:
When you have irresponsible hair like this why won't your Mama leave you.

grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Daddy Showkey Flaunts His Floor-Length Dreadlocks (Photos, Video) by Ghostmode2two(m): 12:17pm On Jul 08, 2021
His life his choice his floor length hair. Baba Showkey don divorce?
Re: Daddy Showkey Flaunts His Floor-Length Dreadlocks (Photos, Video) by ghettochild(m): 12:21pm On Jul 08, 2021
adioolayi:
Showkey bobo...

Welcome Daddy Showkey welcome...

Somebody call my name....

If you see my mama...

Fire fire in our country country...

Showkey don entertain us truly.. grin grin grin

All those garala or galala dance steps just disappeared...Why na

It didn't... it has morphed to what ya all call zanku dance
Re: Daddy Showkey Flaunts His Floor-Length Dreadlocks (Photos, Video) by Livefreeordieha(m): 12:26pm On Jul 08, 2021
Divoc19:
He has invested a lot of money on that hair..chai waste of priority
lol but ok to ask for Brazilian hair from him? Lol

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Daddy Showkey Flaunts His Floor-Length Dreadlocks (Photos, Video) by descarado: 12:28pm On Jul 08, 2021
bukatyne:
Impressive growth.

Dread don't cut hair like relaxers, weaving or braiding.
Your hair don't just cut. Added advantage if you have full hair. (As long as your hair don't cut, your hair maintains it's normal growth)
The man has full hair.
Wonder how he can carry that load comfortably.
Re: Daddy Showkey Flaunts His Floor-Length Dreadlocks (Photos, Video) by Nickymezor(f): 12:43pm On Jul 08, 2021
Not nice one bit undecided.Any na him choice
Re: Daddy Showkey Flaunts His Floor-Length Dreadlocks (Photos, Video) by gassbee: 12:44pm On Jul 08, 2021
I just see volume of dirt
Re: Daddy Showkey Flaunts His Floor-Length Dreadlocks (Photos, Video) by Fashsilo(m): 12:45pm On Jul 08, 2021
Too much load on head dey cause headace oh
Re: Daddy Showkey Flaunts His Floor-Length Dreadlocks (Photos, Video) by silibaba: 12:55pm On Jul 08, 2021
This is one singular reason I love tubaba, 100% natural. No tatoo, no nothing.
Re: Daddy Showkey Flaunts His Floor-Length Dreadlocks (Photos, Video) by MOVIC6: 12:56pm On Jul 08, 2021
At your age, you still have this kin of hair, aint you old enough to know what hygiene is and you ended your carrier early
Re: Daddy Showkey Flaunts His Floor-Length Dreadlocks (Photos, Video) by BetExpert: 12:56pm On Jul 08, 2021
Rubbish something. Hair wey dem no dey wash. The hair go dey smell and ooze bad odor
Re: Daddy Showkey Flaunts His Floor-Length Dreadlocks (Photos, Video) by roygbiv001(m): 12:59pm On Jul 08, 2021
lilvicky68:
See as the man squeeze him face because of the booming odour emanating from the hair..

Even He Daddy Showkey squeeze his face too
Re: Daddy Showkey Flaunts His Floor-Length Dreadlocks (Photos, Video) by LienwaltAbel(m): 1:02pm On Jul 08, 2021
If he looks in the mirror and actually thinks he looks okay with that, what's our business?
Re: Daddy Showkey Flaunts His Floor-Length Dreadlocks (Photos, Video) by LienwaltAbel(m): 1:03pm On Jul 08, 2021
silibaba:
This is one singular reason I love tubaba, 100% natural. No tatoo, no nothing.
So your hair isn't natural? The mode of thinking in this part of the world never ceases to surprise me.

1 Like

Re: Daddy Showkey Flaunts His Floor-Length Dreadlocks (Photos, Video) by LienwaltAbel(m): 1:05pm On Jul 08, 2021
TheWolfen:
Yep he can share tips for his hair growth but for a man having an hair that long is not cool or proper. Infact not okay.

undecidedundecided mtcchheeew
Re: Daddy Showkey Flaunts His Floor-Length Dreadlocks (Photos, Video) by TheWolfen(m): 1:15pm On Jul 08, 2021
Who cares?

LienwaltAbel:

undecidedundecided mtcchheeew

1 Like

Re: Daddy Showkey Flaunts His Floor-Length Dreadlocks (Photos, Video) by SweetDipBenny(m): 1:22pm On Jul 08, 2021
See how disgusted d guy making his head feels
Deadlocks is dirty abeg
Re: Daddy Showkey Flaunts His Floor-Length Dreadlocks (Photos, Video) by vioment: 1:26pm On Jul 08, 2021
Too gbaski.
Re: Daddy Showkey Flaunts His Floor-Length Dreadlocks (Photos, Video) by thuxzwda1: 1:54pm On Jul 08, 2021
Izonedexter:
all this stress just to trend common man
wahala be like wetin again sef

E b like nipple...........
Re: Daddy Showkey Flaunts His Floor-Length Dreadlocks (Photos, Video) by GenerationNext: 1:54pm On Jul 08, 2021
How does her wife cope with the odour that emits from the hair.
Re: Daddy Showkey Flaunts His Floor-Length Dreadlocks (Photos, Video) by Enn214(m): 2:50pm On Jul 08, 2021
Me wey no know say Bob Marley sef no be natural dreads him get
Re: Daddy Showkey Flaunts His Floor-Length Dreadlocks (Photos, Video) by Gfskw: 5:03pm On Jul 08, 2021
Hmmm
Re: Daddy Showkey Flaunts His Floor-Length Dreadlocks (Photos, Video) by Caseless: 5:24pm On Jul 08, 2021
bukatyne:
Impressive growth.

it seems black people hair grows better when it's in dreadlocks. I can't explain that.

1 Like

Re: Daddy Showkey Flaunts His Floor-Length Dreadlocks (Photos, Video) by stieyven(m): 8:07pm On Jul 08, 2021
Albedo27:
See him yam legs and Moses sandal.
Remember that God created him in his image and likeness. Genesis 1 :27
Remember that you shall be judged by every idle word you speak. Matthew 12 :36
You'll do well to receive Jesus into your life. Tomorrow may be too late. John 3 :16
Re: Daddy Showkey Flaunts His Floor-Length Dreadlocks (Photos, Video) by boolet: 8:12pm On Jul 08, 2021
LuQuLuQu:
He definitely added hair extensions
No sir, his locks are over 30 years old, older than 70% of today's nairalanders. It's bound to grow this long.
Re: Daddy Showkey Flaunts His Floor-Length Dreadlocks (Photos, Video) by panpan(m): 8:19pm On Jul 08, 2021
This reminds me of a video that came up in 2020.
Perhaps, he should avoid going on a motorcycle. grin

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C1g1_Af6g4c
Re: Daddy Showkey Flaunts His Floor-Length Dreadlocks (Photos, Video) by Honesty36(m): 8:33pm On Jul 08, 2021
Afonja Damian marley grin

Lights up my kpoli in peace
Re: Daddy Showkey Flaunts His Floor-Length Dreadlocks (Photos, Video) by FRANKOSKI(m): 8:52pm On Jul 08, 2021
SHOWKEY BOBO

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Wizkid Steps Out To Visit His Mother (Photos) / Bobrisky: "Ten Years Back When I Was Suffering With No Mother To Care" / Shan George To Chiwetalu Agu: You Are Clearly Wearing A Biafra Flag

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.