Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,892 members, 7,821,113 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 08:24 AM

By Definition, Nnamdi Kanu Is Not A Terrorist. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / By Definition, Nnamdi Kanu Is Not A Terrorist. (235 Views)

"Nnamdi Kanu Is Not In Jerusalem" - Israeli Government Responds / Nnamdi Kanu Is Working For Buhari’s Second Term - Deji Adeyanju / Nnamdi Kanu Is Alive, Spotted In Jerusalem Praying, Poses With IPOB Members (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

By Definition, Nnamdi Kanu Is Not A Terrorist. by Workch: 8:43pm On Jul 07, 2021
First of all, I am neither an Ibo person or a supporter of Igboho and Nnamdi Kanu, this doesn’t mean I should not tell myself the truth without bias. Nnamdi Kanu is not a terrorist whether or not IPOB pick up arms.

Who’s a terrorist?
A terrorist is a person who uses unlawful violence and intimidation, especially against civilians, in the pursuit of political aims. The key word is “civilians”. This definition perfectly fits Boko Haram.

IPOB doesn’t violently attack civilians so that makes them freedom fighters.

Who’s a freedom fighter?
Freedom fighters are people who use physical forces which can include armed rebellion to cause change in the political and social order. The moment a freedom fighter starts attacking civilians, it becomes terrorism. Freedom fighters usually attack government and military settings instead of civilians. That’s what differentiates them from terrorists.

But what do I know, Nigerians don’t always tell themselves the truth because of sentiments. It’s wrong for Nigerian Government to tag him a terrorist. Maybe it was intentional to denigrate him and to deceive the gullible Nigerians.
Re: By Definition, Nnamdi Kanu Is Not A Terrorist. by Skyfornia(m): 8:52pm On Jul 07, 2021
Workch:
First of all, I am neither a Ibo person or a supporter of Igboho and Nnamdi Kanu, this doesn’t mean I should not tell myself the truth without bias. Nnamdi Kanu is not a terrorist whether or not IPOB pick up arms.

Who’s a terrorist?
A terrorist is a person who uses unlawful violence and intimidation, especially against civilians, in the pursuit of political aims. The key word is “civilians”. This definition perfectly fits Boko Haram.

IPOB doesn’t violently attack civilians so that makes them freedom fighters.

Who’s a freedom fighter?
Freedom fighters are people who use physical forces which can include armed rebellion to cause change in the political and social order. The moment a freedom fighter starts attacking civilians, it becomes terrorism. Freedom fighters usually attack government and military settings instead of civilians. That’s what differentiates them from terrorists.

But what do I know, Nigerians don’t always tell themselves the truth because of sentiments. It’s wrong for Nigerian Government to tag him a terrorist. Maybe it was intentional to denigrate him and to deceive the gullible Nigerians.

Nigerians know...but the hatred in them is consuming them, especially when they see another person making progress. That's why they hate Davido, DJ Cuppy...etc. They will rather love Laycon cause they feel he is poor but hate Kiddwaya cause he is rich.
Re: By Definition, Nnamdi Kanu Is Not A Terrorist. by Nobody: 8:57pm On Jul 07, 2021
Fulanis are waiting their time, staining clean Kanu with their cow-shit hands.

(1) (Reply)

Nnamdi Kanu Will Be Released Soon, Lawyer Assures IPOB / Imagine How A Head Teacher Sexually Abuse 6 Years Old Girl�� / Northerners Declare War On Bandits/ Boko Haram Or Die Miserably

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.