Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,805 members, 7,862,663 topics. Date: Sunday, 16 June 2024 at 10:22 PM

Wike Is A Disgrace To The Law Profession[video] - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Wike Is A Disgrace To The Law Profession[video] (255 Views)

Primate Ayodele To MURIC: You Are A Disgrace For Comparing Buhari To Jesus / Akeredolu: Makinde Is A Disgrace To Public Decency / Mosque Demolition: Wike Is A Pathological Liar - MURIC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Wike Is A Disgrace To The Law Profession[video] by fenibak: 9:01pm On Jul 07, 2021
If Nigeria was a country,background checks should always be done on people we want to serve us and I use the word serve because governors and senators work for us the people and it is painful that we as a people always forget that those people work for us and we are not their slaves and to understand the story of wike you must go back to history and it has to do with the abandoned properties I have written about it where ikewerre people killed Igbos and took over their land and properties and wike himself is an ikewerre man and you must understand that Port Harcourt used to be an Igbo town or city because they were ethically cleansed, so wike have this historical injustice hanging on his neck and it can not be taken off.

I ask madam wike the first lady of rivers state to talk to her husband because she is a lawyer as well, we all know a man with wike demeanor can't listen to his wife never, but try your best madam and talk to him and make him remember that he is still a lawyer no matter what and he must obey and follow the rule of law

Look I dont support the killing of police in rivers state but you have to follow the law and this is why we have what is called police and military intelligence to fish out the culprits, you don't as a governor give the civil killing machine aka Nigerian army the green light to go ahead and kill innocent people, you already know the army hates Igbos and they would massacre them, you as a lawyer should have told them to follow the rule of law and not kill civilians and burn properties and it is a shame that a lawyer who swore to protect the rights of the people would be the person sending the army to kill people, you should be stripped of that lawyer title and tried at the ICC because what you did is a war crime and should be treated as such.

What is wrong with the NBA? Can't you people strip wike of his title as a lawyer? Would you stand and watch and let this man damage your reputation and that of Nigeria? Did Buhari actually bully you all into silence? shame on all of you and Kanu was right never put a Blackman in a very sensitive and important position, the court is the last hope of the common man and we the people would stand with you if you rise up against this injustice. till today some people kidnapped are still in Abuja

I don't understand why you people allow yourselves to be attached to politicians so your mouth has been gagged because if you talk the politician would expose you, infact una shame day shame me, is it not time for you to fight for judicial autonomy? And real separation of powers? Why do you allow the court to be ridiculed? Why do you allow disobedience of court orders by politicians? Why are some people above the law? In some Countries the court is the last hope and they can call the president to order, but in Nigeria, almost all of you are under Buhari's pocket and can't do anything, you people are actually spoiling the name of Nigeria, we are known as a country where the president does not obey court orders, enforce your laws, if a politician disobeys court order sent the court sheriff to arrest him and this is the time for you guys to take your stand, enough is enough this Shameful act must end

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FE9Z8nNogIQ

https://www.biafranboys.org/wike-is-disgrace-to-law-profession

(1) (Reply)

10 Ways To Become Financially Independent / EFCC Eagle App Getting Great Reviews Majorly From Arewa North. / Gov Obiano Sacks 100 Aides For Working Against Him

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.