Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,152 members, 7,818,478 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:56 PM

"Unto Thee Will I Cry, O Lord My Rock; Be Not Silent To Me: Lest,...." - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / "Unto Thee Will I Cry, O Lord My Rock; Be Not Silent To Me: Lest,...." (107 Views)

“O Lord Cubana Me And Make Me Sit At Home” Church Poster Reads / Whenever I Am Hurt, And I Cry, Something Bad Must Happen To The Person / So Will I (100 Billion X): You Can Not Listen To This Song And Remain The Same (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

"Unto Thee Will I Cry, O Lord My Rock; Be Not Silent To Me: Lest,...." by overcomersfaith(f): 9:19pm On Jul 07, 2021
Our Father desire to spend time with us, we have fellowship with Him, we tell Him our fears and concerns, our inadequacies, failures, anxiety, and our doubts and still abiding in His Presence He will smoothen our all our concerns and care and give us peace in exchange.  

Read more @ https://overcomers-faith.org/unto-thee-will-i-cry-o-lord-my-rock-be-not-silent-to-me-lest/

(1) (Reply)

Open Heavens Daily Devotional 13/07/2021 / Conquerors And Overcomers / My Two Football Prophecies Failed To Come To Pass Because Of Betting - Prophet B

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.