Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,720 members, 7,816,964 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:27 PM

40 Get To Know Me Questions From My Friends | We're Having Fun All The Way - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / 40 Get To Know Me Questions From My Friends | We're Having Fun All The Way (209 Views)

Davido: I Want Omashola To Win BBNaija. Tacha, Kim Oprah, Omashola My Friends / BBNaija: Frodd And Esther Spotted Having Fun Together In The Pool (Photos) / Sex In The Toilet: BamBam & I Are Just Having Fun, I Have A Girlfriend - Teddy A (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

40 Get To Know Me Questions From My Friends | We're Having Fun All The Way by favicng: 9:58pm On Jul 07, 2021
40 Get To Know Me Questions From My Friends | We're Having Fun All The Way

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OLyEB0arKQU

Please watch, like and subscribe for more

Y'all should please engage
Thank you and God bless

Re: 40 Get To Know Me Questions From My Friends | We're Having Fun All The Way by meobizy(f): 8:43am On Jul 08, 2021
All these twelve year old Nairalanders, sha.
Re: 40 Get To Know Me Questions From My Friends | We're Having Fun All The Way by favicng: 7:53pm On Jul 08, 2021
meobizy:
All these twelve year old Nairalanders, sha.

Lol, I'm not twelve my fellow Nairalander
Thank you grin
And if at all I'm 12, please just support.
God bless you as you do

(1) (Reply)

‘black Widow’ Film Review: Scarlett Johansson Adds A Dash Of 007 To The MCU / Watch Bbnaija Head Of The House Game Online Now / A Perfect Plan 2020 (full Movie)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.