Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,417 members, 7,815,937 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:35 PM

When The Government Of Mr Integrity Begins To Kidnap Like Bandits - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / When The Government Of Mr Integrity Begins To Kidnap Like Bandits (351 Views)

Fayose: Buhari Has Failed In Securing Nigerians. "Mr Integrity, My Foot" / Another Rochas Okorocha's Flyover In Owerri Begins To Sink - Massmediang / Farouk Lawan 'mr Integrity' Set To Join APC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

When The Government Of Mr Integrity Begins To Kidnap Like Bandits by Nobody: 11:11pm On Jul 07, 2021
As powerful as they claimed to be they couldn't even repatriate. It is a big shame!
Re: When The Government Of Mr Integrity Begins To Kidnap Like Bandits by Buckeyemedia1: 11:17pm On Jul 07, 2021
Zikojukwu:
As powerful as they claimed to be they couldn't even repatriate. It is a big shame!
According to the Federal Government of Nigeria (FGN), you are a fugitive felon if you are fleeing to avoid prosecution, jail time, or prison (relates to Mazi Kanu), or after conviction for a felony or an attempted felony OR you are on probation and parole for a felony AND you are violating your probation/parole. In these cases, the FG may revoke your benefits & rights. Mazi Kanu is an apprehended Fugitive Felon. he has no rights, other than the right to remain silent.
Re: When The Government Of Mr Integrity Begins To Kidnap Like Bandits by Nobody: 11:20pm On Jul 07, 2021
According to zoo law, Nigerian army can invade and kill anyone standing trial, abi? Shey you get sense?
Re: When The Government Of Mr Integrity Begins To Kidnap Like Bandits by Nobody: 11:23pm On Jul 07, 2021
Why can't Nigerian government influence UK, Israel to repatriate "fugitive"? What circumstances led the " fugitive" to flee to another country? Don't allow water hang in between your teeth?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: When The Government Of Mr Integrity Begins To Kidnap Like Bandits by Buckeyemedia1: 11:29pm On Jul 07, 2021
Zikojukwu:
According to zoo law, Nigerian army can invade and kill anyone standing trial, abi? Shey you get sense?
Ok, how do you people treat secessionist in your civilized country? You have to be knowledgeable about the laws of my country Nigeria, not to be caught off guard, the constitution mandates the Military to defend the unity of Nigeria, anyone that talks break away can be exterminated by the Military in accordance with the provisions of the constitution, in defense of the unity of Nigeria, and nothing any court can do, beware. Barristers like them Falana will just come & eat your family’s money after your demise.
Re: When The Government Of Mr Integrity Begins To Kidnap Like Bandits by Nobody: 11:39pm On Jul 07, 2021
The primary aim of the military is to defend the country from external attack not to meddle in civil affairs. Where on earth did the military invade and killed the family members of someone standing trial?
Re: When The Government Of Mr Integrity Begins To Kidnap Like Bandits by Nobody: 11:40pm On Jul 07, 2021
The primary aim of the military is to defend the country from external attack not to meddle in civil affairs. Where on earth did the military invade and mill the family members of someone standing trial?
Re: When The Government Of Mr Integrity Begins To Kidnap Like Bandits by Buckeyemedia1: 11:47pm On Jul 07, 2021
Zikojukwu:
The primary aim of the military is to defend the country from external attack not to meddle in civil affairs. Where on earth did the military invade and killed the family members of someone standing trial?
The primary aim of the Military is to defend the unity of Nigeria as mandated by the constitution , why do you think the Military always seize power via a coup d etat when civilians show they can’t guarantee the unity of Nigeria ie 1966, 1983, before Nigeria breaks up, the Military will take over the reigns of power to restore order, go & study & stop deceiving yourself.
Re: When The Government Of Mr Integrity Begins To Kidnap Like Bandits by Buckeyemedia1: 12:10am On Jul 08, 2021
Zikojukwu:
The primary aim of the military is to defend the country from external attack not to meddle in civil affairs
. Where on earth did the military invade and mill the family members of someone standing trial?

C - Armed Forces of the Federation.

217. (1) There shall be an armed forces for the Federation which shall consist of an army, a navy, an Air Force and such other branches of the armed forces of the Federation as may be established by an Act of the National Assembly.

(2) The Federation shall, subject to an Act of the National Assembly made in that behalf, equip and maintain the armed forces as may be considered adequate and effective for the purpose of -
(a) defending Nigeria from external aggression;

(b) maintaining its territorial integrity and securing its borders from violation on land, sea, or air;

(c) suppressing insurrection and acting in aid of civil authorities to restore order when called upon to do so by the President.
Re: When The Government Of Mr Integrity Begins To Kidnap Like Bandits by Fweshest3: 12:11am On Jul 08, 2021
I have seen some of the charges labelled against Mazi Nnamdi Kanu by the Fulani-controlled federal government. Does anyone know why the evil government has not charged Mazi Nnamdi Kanu for saying [b]Buhari is long dead and buried in a shallow grave in Saudi Arabia[? If this assertions by Mazi Nnamdi Kanu was not true, why has the federal government refuse to include it in their charges against him in justice Binta's court? I swear, the greatest job on earth is to free a black man from mental slavery. By the time the fulani is done with some of u zombie and BMC, your eyes no go clear oo, but e go d too late for u to reason well.
Re: When The Government Of Mr Integrity Begins To Kidnap Like Bandits by Nobody: 12:11am On Jul 08, 2021
My dear Buckey, stop deceiving yourself. The people form the government. If the government does not guarantee the safety of the citizens, the people destroy it. No unity of any nation is sustained by gun power for a long time. When these oppressive traits of buhari get to a certain height as they must surely get, you will know that no army can stand the people. You are camparing an ideal state to a mere British concoction called Nigeria.
Re: When The Government Of Mr Integrity Begins To Kidnap Like Bandits by Conner44: 12:12am On Jul 08, 2021
Buckeyemedia1:
The primary aim of the Military is to defend the unity of Nigeria as mandated by the constitution , why do you think the Military always seize power via a coup d etat when civilians show they can’t guarantee the unity of Nigeria ie 1966, 1983, before Nigeria breaks up, the Military will take over the reigns of power to restore order, go & study & stop deceiving yourself.

you say what? army's job is to defend the unity of a country? are you serious?

i thought the army's job is to defend the country from external forces and also to keep the peace.

in which constitution or rule book wasit ever mandated that the army defends unity?

na wao
Re: When The Government Of Mr Integrity Begins To Kidnap Like Bandits by Buckeyemedia1: 12:18am On Jul 08, 2021
Fweshest3 post=103479985[b:
]I have seen some of the charges labelled against Mazi Nnamdi Kanu by the Fulani-controlled federal government. Does anyone know why the evil government has not charged Mazi Nnamdi Kanu for saying Buhari is long dead and buried in a shallow grave in Saudi Arabia[? If this assertions by Mazi Nnamdi Kanu was not true, why has the federal government refuse to include it in their charges against him in justice Binta's court? I swear, the greatest job on earth is to free a black man from mental slavery. By the time the fulani is done with some of u zombie and BMC, your eyes no go clear oo, but e go d too late for u to reason well.
He is in Court for his acts prior to 2015, not his stupidity after he was granted bail in 2017l, or wait, don’t be silly, are you telling me a dead man mannequin orchestrated the capture of our supreme leader Mazi Kanu? I don’t think so, you can’t be that daft & naive to assume such sacrilege?, Kanu is wiser than 5 living Buharis, so how can Jubrin from Sudan capture his Excellency like an ordinary canary bird?
Re: When The Government Of Mr Integrity Begins To Kidnap Like Bandits by Buckeyemedia1: 12:31am On Jul 08, 2021
Conner44:

you say what? army's job is to defend the unity of a country? are you serious?

i thought the army's job is to defend the country from external forces and also to keep the peace.

in which constitution or rule book wasit ever mandated that the army defends unity?

na wao
Please apply common sense to statutes, the constitution is a book of interpretation, that is why we have a Supreme Court, I pledge to Nigeria my Country, to defend her unity, & uphold her honor & glory so help me JAH, it is the duty of every Nigerian to defend the Unity of Nigeria, not just the Military, Country first before ethnicity or religion.

That stupid secessionist is going to Prison. He will be granted presidential pardon 5 years from whenever he is sentenced after much begging from Ohaneze, Governments come & go, they have all the time in the world on their side. 217 (1) (b) of The Constitution 1999 as Amended maintaining its territorial integrity and securing its borders from violation on land, sea, or air; (from the likes of Mazi Kanu & Sunday Igboho).

(1) (Reply)

APGA Guber Primary: Sen. Umeh Reconciliation Committee, Exercise In Futility / “val Ozigbo Is Pdp’s Guber Candidate For Anambra” / Sunday Igboho’s Supporters Storm Cotonou (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.