Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,220 members, 7,818,759 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:39 AM

Newbie In Forex - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Newbie In Forex (166 Views)

Make Money In Forex Account Management / Make Money In FOREX TRADING / Easy 2018 Newbie Guide To Make $1 Usd Every 5 Seconds Trading Options 100% WINS (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Newbie In Forex by Solomon9807: 11:16pm On Jul 07, 2021
I learnt forex earlier this year but due to lack of capitals to start I started lacking behind some skills and strategies
So pls can anyone put me back on de track ?? Please I don't have money
I can actually run analysis a little bit am not an expert
Re: Newbie In Forex by Promotions: 11:41pm On Jul 07, 2021
Hmmm..I can help you with signals for a while, you can do your analysis on them
Re: Newbie In Forex by ElectronicMoney(m): 2:03am On Jul 08, 2021
Solomon9807:
I learnt forex earlier this year but due to lack of capitals to start I started lacking behind some skills and strategies

I will advise that you trade with a demo account until you're able to save enough capital to fund a live account
Re: Newbie In Forex by ugofwesh: 1:18pm On Jul 08, 2021
Solomon9807:

Forex could be very hard to learn on the onset but it gets better with time as long as you stay consistent with it and you have access to the right knowledge. I would share with you some of my forex courses I bought over the years from astro forex to forex scalper and more. From what you said you don't have funds but I would give it to you at a very affordable price more like a giveaway to aid you kick start your forex journey. If interested,
WhatsApp me on 08105957959.

(1) (Reply)

Fuel Tanker For Hire / Semi Direct Properties Sales / Any Housing Project Around Your Area

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.