Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,747 members, 7,824,148 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 12:42 AM

How Did You Make Your First Million This Year? - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / How Did You Make Your First Million This Year? (580 Views)

CELIA FINANCE: This new Crypto mining app could make you your first million / How I Made My 1 Million This Month / What's Your Biggest Investment In 2018 And How Much Did You Make? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Did You Make Your First Million This Year? by Easyincome24: 12:56am On Jul 08, 2021
I was just curious how some people claimed to acquire money running into millions of naira through legit business.

Though we have seen so many young guys posing with big cars from illicit means of acquiring money.

However, I was opportuned to know few who built their wealth from legit means.

The monikers here make everyone faceless, no one can trust the other person based on what they write here. Yet, there are some of us on this platform who understands how to go about building a little drop here and there to make a mighty ocean.

Can you share with us, how you made your first million in this year?

No deceit, no lying.

P S: If a farmer plants 20 tuber of yams, and come to the village square to announced that he had planted 40 tuber of yams, surely when he harvests the 20 real tuber of yams, he will surely harvest the remaining 20 fake tuber of yams.

Re: How Did You Make Your First Million This Year? by SportsHD: 1:35am On Jul 08, 2021
Wave check, obtaining careless people under ikeja bridge and binance grin
Re: How Did You Make Your First Million This Year? by Easyincome24: 11:58am On Jul 08, 2021
SportsHD:
Wave check, obtaining careless people under ikeja bridge and binance grin

Is this what you have chosen as a way you made your first million in this year?

I doubt you are saying the truth. You are surely taking a cruise as a Nairaland wanderer.
Re: How Did You Make Your First Million This Year? by ibechris(m): 12:34pm On Jul 08, 2021
Ok oh.

1 Like

Re: How Did You Make Your First Million This Year? by Easyincome24: 12:39pm On Jul 08, 2021
ibechris:
I made my first one million two years after service and that was through money lending.

I was 28 or there about then.

You mean through money lending? As in you lent money to someone or they lent it to you?

Kindly clarify.
Re: How Did You Make Your First Million This Year? by MrHandsome2013: 4:33pm On Jul 08, 2021
I made my first million through pool.
I registered with this compiler and I was give three number to play in pool office..After result the three number played and I won 1.5million.

1 Like

Re: How Did You Make Your First Million This Year? by iamGholdaniel(m): 8:16pm On Jul 08, 2021
Na crypto give me,

But I don lost more than 1m because of greed,

Especially the recent baby doge pump and dump

1 Like

Re: How Did You Make Your First Million This Year? by Easyincome24: 8:41pm On Jul 08, 2021
MrHandsome2013:
I made my first million through pool.
I registered with this compiler and I was give three number to play in pool office..After result the three number played and I won 1.5million.

Nice to hear this but not everyone can be lucky taking such chance.
Re: How Did You Make Your First Million This Year? by Easyincome24: 8:44pm On Jul 08, 2021
iamGholdaniel:
Na crypto give me,

Crypto is getting banned in some countries just like Nigeria making unsaved.

It comes with a high volatility which also require indepth understanding of the paperwork's behind some of the newly introduced coins.

Greed! greed ! greed! Is another self inflicted factors.
Re: How Did You Make Your First Million This Year? by SportsHD: 9:27pm On Jul 08, 2021
iamGholdaniel:
Na crypto give me,

I lost more than 3m this last dip.
Yfi gave me my first milli.
Re: How Did You Make Your First Million This Year? by Undergroundrul: 9:35pm On Jul 08, 2021
Abeg how does this crypto thing work Na... Help a brother abeg. I never see 1m yet.
Re: How Did You Make Your First Million This Year? by FashionCapital(m): 10:19pm On Jul 08, 2021
SportsHD:

YFI ...you self jasi ...aswear prior to the dump if person dey only trade that yfi e fit make pass 10m with better capital

2 Likes

Re: How Did You Make Your First Million This Year? by afosoft: 11:16pm On Jul 08, 2021
I have learnt it is better to invest in tangible and traceable business or asset than crypto.
Once you loose money on crypto that is the end. You will just calm down like pure water.

I need partners in my farm. Partner with me and let's do good business.

3 Likes

Re: How Did You Make Your First Million This Year? by Easyincome24: 11:33pm On Jul 08, 2021
afosoft:
I have learnt it is better to invest in tangible and traceable business or asset than crypto.
Once you loose money on crypto that is the end. You will just calm down like pure water.

I need partners in my farm. Partner with me and let's do good business.

Guy, I like what you said.

Hope you have got a business plan fro your farm business? It makes it bankable when you have one.

Watch how people will pick interest in your business on this thread. Just make the business plan available to make the deal easier.
Re: How Did You Make Your First Million This Year? by Olumiday15: 7:12am On Jul 09, 2021
SportsHD:

yearne finance Dey high pass

(1) (Reply)

Advice Please I Want To Sue Branch Nigeria / How To Invest In Gold ETF, Nigerian And US Stock Market! / Ultron Coin Contract Address

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.