Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,656 members, 7,809,480 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 10:20 AM

Bandit Shoes Designed Like Cow Footprints To Confuse Trackers -photo - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Bandit Shoes Designed Like Cow Footprints To Confuse Trackers -photo (34919 Views)

Buhari's Footprints On Waterways - By Femi Adesina / Buhari’s Wobbling Economic Footprints In Seven Years / Ugwuanyi’s Indelible Footprints On Enugu’s Milliken Hill Road (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Go Down)

Re: Bandit Shoes Designed Like Cow Footprints To Confuse Trackers -photo by todugo(m): 7:40pm On Jul 10, 2021
sarrki:
See yeye creativity

The truth is the bandits are state sponsored

How will people without training and handling of gun be a menace to our security agencies?
It's not just state but the federal government and the commander in chief himself, Bubu. It's a goal to bring oppression and suppression and total take over called islamisation.Its either you become their slave or convert to lslam.

Re: Bandit Shoes Designed Like Cow Footprints To Confuse Trackers -photo by Domistic: 7:40pm On Jul 10, 2021
See original post here

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Bandit Shoes Designed Like Cow Footprints To Confuse Trackers -photo by Juicewrld27: 7:41pm On Jul 10, 2021
Who go gee me 4k make i travel go do my ogwu-aja work. I am ready to pay back once i start
Re: Bandit Shoes Designed Like Cow Footprints To Confuse Trackers -photo by Domistic: 7:42pm On Jul 10, 2021
sarrki:
A rare picture of a pair of shoes worn by bandits. The shoes are made with cow hooves for soles so that when security agents are trying to trace them, they will think it's a herd of cattle that passed.

Bandit shoes designed like cow footprints to confuse trackers trailing them.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Bandit Shoes Designed Like Cow Footprints To Confuse Trackers -photo by Exmilitant(m): 7:42pm On Jul 10, 2021
Sebastine1994:
Lord I have seen enough.

take me home
Watch what you ask for. Jim Reeves got what he asked too quickly.
Re: Bandit Shoes Designed Like Cow Footprints To Confuse Trackers -photo by EgusiShankly: 7:44pm On Jul 10, 2021
sarrki:
A rare picture of a pair of shoes worn by bandits. The shoes are made with cow hooves for soles so that when security agents are trying to trace them, they will think it's a herd of cattle that passed.

This happened in Kenya..

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Bandit Shoes Designed Like Cow Footprints To Confuse Trackers -photo by Jethrosam(m): 7:45pm On Jul 10, 2021
Nigeria security should upgrade to morden technology.
Re: Bandit Shoes Designed Like Cow Footprints To Confuse Trackers -photo by scarycuteface(m): 7:45pm On Jul 10, 2021
wahala wear hooves o

1 Like

Re: Bandit Shoes Designed Like Cow Footprints To Confuse Trackers -photo by BinamRex: 7:47pm On Jul 10, 2021
These guys were paid to unleash chaos if GEJ refused to concede defeat in the 2015 elections. He disappointed them and conceded defeat.

1 Like

Re: Bandit Shoes Designed Like Cow Footprints To Confuse Trackers -photo by HIPROFILE(m): 7:49pm On Jul 10, 2021
Kondomatic:
Bandits were imported and camped in bushes to help oust Jonathan should he win, it would have been bloody.

But when Jonathan handed over to them, they forgot that they camped people in bushes, the abandoned bandits had to survive. This was how they started kidnapping.

When things got out of control and they realized what they have done, they went to pay them off but unfortunately majority have departed their camps.

A certain governor said one time that they have paid those terrorizing them. He was right, they paid but it was late.

When other idle youths and greedy politicians discovered how lucrative the business is, they joined and that's how we got to where we are today.

We can defeat them but we won't because people are cashing out big time from it.

Bandits buy roads from security agents so they can operate undisturbed.

Lemme gist you, some people were kidnapped sometime ago, the bandits connected the families of the few that had the ransom but these people lost their way to the designated location.

They met some security agents who after listening to their story pointed them to the right direction and drove off.

When people tell you that Nigeria won't work, it is not because they're IPOB or because they hate Buhari, most times it's because they know what is going on.

God bless your soul and spirit for this your narrations
Jonathan saw their plans and what would have happened and also knew that the only way to pay them back is to give them the power so that their plans would consume them at the long run....he outsmarted them by giving them the power they needed and today i guess they are doing well right? grin

I really learnt that a wiseman is always seen as a fool and coward in the eyes of the real foolish ones

The story of king solomon comes to mind.
actually there is wisedom in foolishness.

Certain decision can sound foolish in the ears of those who thinks they are wise but only time reveals who is wiser.

1 Like

Re: Bandit Shoes Designed Like Cow Footprints To Confuse Trackers -photo by bejeria101(m): 7:50pm On Jul 10, 2021
donestk:
Terrorists rebranded bandits because of politics.
Re: Bandit Shoes Designed Like Cow Footprints To Confuse Trackers -photo by Ojikutubaba: 7:50pm On Jul 10, 2021
Must you guys post fake news do a reverse image search on Google and you will see it was used in the United States by the bootleggers to hide their foot track from police when smuggling .

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Bandit Shoes Designed Like Cow Footprints To Confuse Trackers -photo by Brushstrokes20: 7:51pm On Jul 10, 2021
#only in a shithole!

Useless govt of cows
By cows
For brainless buffoons

May lugard continue to rot in the hottest part of hell for amalgamating me with cows!
Re: Bandit Shoes Designed Like Cow Footprints To Confuse Trackers -photo by bejeria101(m): 7:52pm On Jul 10, 2021
HIPROFILE:

God bless your soul and spirit for this your narrations
Jonathan saw their plans and what would have happened and also knew that the only way to pay them back is to give them the power so that their plans would consume them at the long run....he outsmarted them by giving them the power they needed and today i guess they are doing well right? grin

I really learnt that a wiseman is always seen as a fool and coward in the eyes of the real foolish ones

The story of king solomon comes to mind.
actually there is wisedom in foolishness.

Certain decision can sound foolish in the ears of those who thinks they are wise but only time reveals who is wiser.
Re: Bandit Shoes Designed Like Cow Footprints To Confuse Trackers -photo by 10mobile: 7:53pm On Jul 10, 2021
sarrki:
See yeye destructivity

How will people without training and handling of gun be a menace to our security agencies?
Re: Bandit Shoes Designed Like Cow Footprints To Confuse Trackers -photo by Mrpojj(m): 7:55pm On Jul 10, 2021
Kondomatic:
Most of the bandits were imported by your party and darling daddy.

This is known.

"We have paid the bandits attacking us" - Governor.

"The herdsmen killing farmers are not Nigerians" - President.

Yet they still won't allow farmers fight back against the so called non Nigerians
Re: Bandit Shoes Designed Like Cow Footprints To Confuse Trackers -photo by CaptainFM1: 7:55pm On Jul 10, 2021
God....Why do I belong to the same country with these people?
Re: Bandit Shoes Designed Like Cow Footprints To Confuse Trackers -photo by Seniorwriter(m): 7:55pm On Jul 10, 2021
airminem:
Thats innovation. Herdsmen and bandit belong to the same group.

Same WhatsApp group....

We need young visionary leaders not the present terrorists loving administration....

@Seniorwriter
Re: Bandit Shoes Designed Like Cow Footprints To Confuse Trackers -photo by kollysnut(m): 7:56pm On Jul 10, 2021
Yankee101:
We need drones, lots of drones, those with missiles too.

We can stop this nonsense with minimal loss of innocent lives

Weaponized crones........
Re: Bandit Shoes Designed Like Cow Footprints To Confuse Trackers -photo by Yusman316(m): 7:56pm On Jul 10, 2021
Commentor:

Don't be stupid.

Can't you verify information before posting?
But did it occur to those of u attacking him that he didn't mention any country, and last time I checked it's not only Nigeria that has bandits or security agents
Re: Bandit Shoes Designed Like Cow Footprints To Confuse Trackers -photo by smile11s(m): 7:57pm On Jul 10, 2021
Who get time to dey track shoes wey drones and satellites dey? Yeye dey too smell
Re: Bandit Shoes Designed Like Cow Footprints To Confuse Trackers -photo by Naijaprosper: 7:57pm On Jul 10, 2021
We need drones, lots of drones, those with missiles too.

We can stop this nonsense with minimal loss of innocent lives.

EXACTLY! TRUE
Re: Bandit Shoes Designed Like Cow Footprints To Confuse Trackers -photo by frozen70(f): 7:57pm On Jul 10, 2021
sarrki:

It's only criminal ideas that they always have
Re: Bandit Shoes Designed Like Cow Footprints To Confuse Trackers -photo by HIPROFILE(m): 7:58pm On Jul 10, 2021
The beast they made has become their undoing.
Re: Bandit Shoes Designed Like Cow Footprints To Confuse Trackers -photo by Commentor: 7:59pm On Jul 10, 2021
Yusman316:

But did it occur to those of u attacking him that he didn't mention any country, and last time I checked it's not only Nigeria that has bandits or security agents

Stop the bullshit.

The intention was to paint the country in a bad light and it has already worked as intended.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Bandit Shoes Designed Like Cow Footprints To Confuse Trackers -photo by Sunnycliff(m): 7:59pm On Jul 10, 2021
Sebastine1994:
Lord I have seen enough.

take me home

Are you ready to die now or do you want the case of Enoch and Elijah to be repeated for you
Re: Bandit Shoes Designed Like Cow Footprints To Confuse Trackers -photo by MANNABBQGRILLS: 7:59pm On Jul 10, 2021
Awusubilai sad sad sad

Deaths to all bandits, Boko Haram and Ipob terrorist organization.
They all will never end well in life.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Bandit Shoes Designed Like Cow Footprints To Confuse Trackers -photo by Ade3131: 7:59pm On Jul 10, 2021
Kondomatic:
Bandits were imported and camped in bushes to help oust Jonathan should he win, it would have been bloody.

But when Jonathan handed over to them, they forgot that they camped people in bushes, the abandoned bandits had to survive. This was how they started kidnapping.

When things got out of control and they realized what they have done, they went to pay them off but unfortunately majority have departed their camps.

A certain governor said one time that they have paid those terrorizing them. He was right, they paid but it was late.

When other idle youths and greedy politicians discovered how lucrative the business is, they joined and that's how we got to where we are today.

We can defeat them but we won't because people are cashing out big time from it.

Bandits buy roads from security agents so they can operate undisturbed.

Lemme gist you, some people were kidnapped sometime ago, the bandits connected the families of the few that had the ransom but these people lost their way to the designated location.

They met some security agents who after listening to their story pointed them to the right direction and drove off.

When people tell you that Nigeria won't work, it is not because they're IPOB or because they hate Buhari, most times it's because they know what is going on.

A military personnel based in Maiduguri told me almost everything you wrote here except the last 3 paragraphs. My guess is that you're a military officer too.

I was told to either leave the country if I desire a life better than the status quo or remain here and accept this misnomer as a way of life.

He said and I quote "we've reached the peak of our development as a country, we either remain like this or law of diminishing returns continue to ruin every iota of our core as a country."
Re: Bandit Shoes Designed Like Cow Footprints To Confuse Trackers -photo by Abakelawal(f): 8:00pm On Jul 10, 2021
Dis people mean business
Re: Bandit Shoes Designed Like Cow Footprints To Confuse Trackers -photo by dingbang(m): 8:00pm On Jul 10, 2021
Cows=fulani
Re: Bandit Shoes Designed Like Cow Footprints To Confuse Trackers -photo by uuzba(m): 8:00pm On Jul 10, 2021
sarrki:
See yeye creativity

This is an old idea. Westerners used it during WWII to aid with spying.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5)

Gov Uzodimma Reacts To Supreme Court Judgment Of APC / Soludo: We Wish Obi Good Luck But We Have A Candidate Whom We Will Support / Throwback Photo Of Yahaya Bello And His Wife

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.